WU: 01/11/2012: Peehu invited to KM for Puja !!!

sreev12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

School :-

Episode starts with the scene RK and PRK receiving Peehu and Khush at the school campus asking them how was the day at school. When PK sees Peehu in a very disappointing mood; PRK had never seen her in such a mood. PRK kneels down infront of Peehu insisting her to explain what exactly happened in the school and how was her day. Upon repeated questions from PRK, when RK noticed there is not answer from Peehu; he asks Khush the same about their day at school. In response to his question, Khush too disappointedly lowers down his head as he too was very disappointed about what happened in the school with his sister Peehu.

Upon not getting the answer to their question; PRK tried again to get the answer from Peehu and asked whether everything has been fine at school; has anyone said something.

Peehu looked very demotivated and equally disappointed; and asks for some water to have. PRK immediately gets her water from her water bottle. Once Peehu was done with it, PRK wiping her cute and sad lips; and asked caringly whether anyone said something to her in the class; why are you so sad. Peehu ( keeping her head watching the ground) just responds asking PRK to leave for their home.

(The situation was Peehu seemed to be very disappointed and looked demotivated because of what happened in the classroom that she didn't want to speak to anyone on this topic at that point of time).

PRK in response agreed to her that they should obviously leave for their home; however before they planned to leave the place; PRK gave an another try to get the reason behind the dull and disappointing face of her cute princess; and finally asked did anyone say Peehu anything; if so, PRK would talk to them (who had said something to Peehu which made her dull) and get it sorted out. PRK failed this time as well to get the answer as Peehu just wanted to reach home; and didnt look interested in discussing this matter with anyone at that point of time. PRK had no other choice than to agree with Peehu to leave the place; and asks Peehu and Khush to get into the car; Mama and Papa would accompany them in a short while.

Peehu and Khush leaves the place and get into the car.

RK (with a confused expression on this face) to PRK: what happened?

PRK: I think, someone has definitely said something in the school or in the class; usually, Peehu doesnt behave in this manner.

RK (after thinking a bit): There is nothing to be so hyper; no one has said her anything; she must be tired; she will have some food; will take rest; and she would be fine. (PRK's expression was something like 'there must be any reason why Peehu is behaving; not just because she is tired)...

PRK: No Mr. Kapoor, it's not that. According to you, it might be her first day at school; but PRK has dropped & picked up Peehu a number to times at school and she hasnt behaved in this way before; I am sure, someone must have said something to Peehu...

RK (Not convinced): You are unnessary getting hyper; I dont think, something such has happened; incase something has happened and you get to know, please inform me. So, now we are tired; and let's leave for home.

(PRK and RK turns around and gets into the car to leave for home)

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Shergil House:-

(BG...) Rehaan is a bad health, lying on the bed who is surrounded by Vikram and Neha taking care by all means; Neha trying to get him fruits to have; medicines; periodically checking the temperature; ice water therapy to lower down high temperature.

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Priya's Flat:-

Finally, PRK and Peehu enters the flat; and PRK offers Peehu 'Noodles' and 'Aalu Paratha' which are her favorites; and makes her comfortable by releasing her bag and water bottle out of her body.

(It seemed that PRK was trying to change Peehu's mood back to cute and darling princess Peehu)

PRK (to Peehu; hands rubbing her pulpy cheeks softly): Now tell mama, what happened in the school; how was your first day in the school; did you enjoy?

Peehu (with disappointment and reluctance reflecting on her face): No mamma, now I dont want to got to such a school; I would like to return back to Dubai.

PRK (with a shock in her face): Why dont you want to go to this school; why are you saying like this; something happened in the school; did anyone say something to you?

Peehu (on the threshold to burst with tears): Dubai school is good; I dont like the school in Mumbai.

PRK (insisting Peehu to tell her the reason, but politely): first of all tell me what happened in the school.

Peehu agrees to answer the question on the condition that PRK promises her that she (PRK) will not send her (Peehu) to this school.

PRK tries to convince Peehu saying; if she doesnt reveal the fact on what happened in the school; how could PRK be able to resolve the issue; PRK persuades Peehu that if she tells the fact, she will be able to successfully handle it; the things happened in the school; but they are in their house at the moment; and in the house; you should share everything with mamma; now tell me, did someone tell you something; your teacher; your classmate? Have faith on your mamma.

Peehu (with crying voice; finally reveals the reason behind her dull & inactive behavior): When I was having my tiffin; my classmates were saying 'Peehu is poor', 'Peehu is poor', 'Peehu is poor', Peehu doesnt have a car, 'Peehu is poor'.

(PRK crying internally wipes Peehu's face which was already wet with the flowing tears and hugs her tight so that Peehu feels a bit better; finally tears from PRK eyes didnt stop flowing)

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Ram Kapoor's car:-

Khush and RK in their car on the way back home. Khush asks RK; Peehu is poor; is it right na?

RK (with an confused face): What??? Who told you that Peehu is poor?

Khush: His friends in the school said Peehu, poor. They were also saying that Peehu poor, Peehu poor; Peehu doesnt have a car; she stays in a flat which has ONLY 2 rooms; she doesnt have a big house as they have. Khush adds to it, he tried that his his friends should have friendship with Peehu; but no one agreed to him. Peehu was crying a lot; Khush tried to cheer her up, but she was still very sad; you know, Peehu didnt take her lunch today.

RK (controlling his anger; says Khush): Dont worry, I will take care of it.

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Priya's flat again:-

PRK trying to convince Peehu not to cry by saying:

PRK: This is just a small point; and her Peehu is a good girl; and will her good girl be effected by such a small matter; (Finally a cute smile reflects on Peehu's Golu face). PRK continues explaining Peehu that they are from a middle class; and middle class are not poor...middle class...has a magic tool...to handle things.

Peehu (with a surprise on her face): Magic tool????

PRK: Middle class...doesnt have money to buy everything; but they have courage to earn anything from their hardwork, focus; middle class has such a treasure of courage using which they get everything which a rich person can get it using money; the only difference is that getting anything for a middle class takes more time than a rich person; fetching things with courage gives lots of satisfaction to a middle class; gets happiness as if we have earned it; middle class is always special regardless of whether they have a car or not; whether they dont get everything new; we have courage and hardwork; we can get everything we desire; because we are special; especially PRK's princess.

Meanwhile, RK enters the flat silently noticing the encouraging discussion going on between mamma and princess.

RK (to the rockstar): Mamma is right; (wide smile burst on Peehu's face)

PRK (appoaching RK and blasts at him ofcourse in lower note): This is what you were looking for; Peehu should get admission in such a big school; this is what you wanted; Peehu should get admission in one the best schools; so that other kids joke on her; so that Peehu on her first day in the school gets back hurt; thats the reason why I asked you to let her (PRK) handle this admission episode.

RK (getting annoyed and realizing his fault): okay...you were right and I was wrong; I am sorry...Please control yourself infront of Peehu...(BG begins)...RK approaches Peehu.

RK (with a small hug to Peehu and says): Listen, next time if anyone says such things in the school, just inform Papa (PRK getting more and more emotional and ready to burst with tears again)...papa is very strong...he will say to each and every one that no one is going to say anything to his rockstar; is this ok? Papa's note is loud. Isn't it?

Peehu (in a low note): yes, its very loud.

(Just trying to cheer up Peehu, RK cross verified whether is voice is slightly loud or very loud)

Peehu confirms, it's too loud.

RK continues: If his voice is very loud; and if papa tells them that no one is going to say anything to his rockstar in his loud voice, they will all get scared...now onwards, it will not be repeated (PRK couldnt control herself and burst with tears).

RK then walks towards PRK asking her to control herself infront of Peehu and hands over his hanky to her to wipe her tears. PRK wipes her tears alongwith cleaned her running nose as well which was further annoying to RK.

PRK (realizing the fact that RK didnt like cleaning her noice what that hanky): I will clean it and hand over to you.

RK then takes a glance at Peehu and walks away from the flat. PRK and Peehu comes together; hugs each other with sweet and cute smile on their faces.

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Ram Kapoor's car again:-

RK calls the principal and blasts on her saying he is very much disappointed about what is happening in her school and it was not expected at all. He adds to it that during admission procedure, you have been promoting your school that it has very good facilities; etc...and now you see what is happening there; this is really unacceptable. Finally, RK blasting on the principal saying that the principal needs to make sure such things doesnt get repeated thereafter.

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Kapoor Mansion:-

RK's mom and biji having usual discussion about biji's health and whether is regularly taking the medicines or not.

Biji had some topic which popped up in her mind.

Biji: Now-a-days Navratri is going on and it has been a long time they haven't hosted any Puja. Earlier when Eshika and Natasha were kids, they used to host Grand Puja in the house. But now these kids have grown up; and they didnt get chance for Puja again. In the current situation when their Golu's Peehu is there with them; thus, what about hosting the Puja for her?

RK's Mom: You are absolutely correct. But, is it possible? Will Ram agree to it? I also have a hearty desire that Ram's daughter Peehu should visit KM and Puja can be organized. But, in the current situation between Ram and Priya, will Ram agree to bring Peehu for this Puja?

Biji too seems to be doubtful about this; whether they would be able to succeed convincing Ram to bring Peehu for the Puja.

Meanwhile, RK enters the room and greet his mom and Biji. Seeing both of them silent and staring at RK; RK asks what exactly is the matter that both of them are sitting silent.

Biji: Golu, I would like to talk to you on one topic. This year, I would like to organize a Puja at KM; that too with Peehu.

RK agrees immediately on Biji's desire and question them what is the problem in that. Hearing to this, RK's mom and Biji's faces shined with wide smile. RK conveys, if they want to organize Puja with his daughter Peehu; why should be an issue to him; knows the Puja schedule and then confirms, he will get Peehu to KM well before the schedule; and asks them to start the Puja preparation.

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

PRK and Neha sitting at the dinning table discussion on Rehaan's situation and how Vikram is handling it; and will be handling in the future.

Meanwhile, door bell rings "ting tong"; and PRK pleased to see Daija and Cady at the door.

PRK welcomes them and offers the respective seats on the dinning chair. Neha offers them some options to have like cold drinks, tea, coffee; and Cady agrees to have water.

Discussion started about the book cafe which Rajat had chosen for PRK; Cady says, they were very excited to see the place; and provides very positive feedback saying it's located in a prime place and insists PRK to visit.

Daija adds to it saying everything will be solved with the help of the book cafe; include Peehu's custody issue.

Cady was sooo excited that she was even planning what would she wear in the opening ceremony.

During the humorous discussion, PRK gets a call from RK. Once PRK receives the call; (BG begins...)

RK: hi...maa...and...dadi...wants to organize...a...puja...with...Peehu...

PRK (with excitement on her face and voice): ofcourse, Peehu will come there for Puja...it is nothing to ask for...She will definitely come...

RK (stammering): so...so...you are okay with that...good...good...i knew you will agree to it...anyways, i dont need permission for this...Peehu is my daughter...

PRK (a bit annoyed with RK's statements): so...by when shall I send your daughter to you?

RK (in a hurry): tomorrow morning...as early as possible...

(and disconnects the call without giving time to PRK to speak further...upon getting unexpectedly disconnected; PRK murmurs saying RK was already "Kharoos"; but in these 5 years duration, he has become more "Kharoos"; I say something; he hears something different; and finally does something which is far different from these two...she gets pleased thinking Peehu is so lucky that she will go to KM; and smiles)

PRK returns back to the Neha-Cady-Daija group and upon asked by Neha about the call; PRK confirms that it was his fatty's call. Neha responds promptly, what does he want now?

PRK reveals, RK's mom and Biji is arranging from a Puja for Peehu and she (Peehu) is invited to KM. She adds, RK is very excited to bring Peehu to KM even for a moment during the Puja.

PRK is a bit worried for Peehu because it is the first time Peehu will go to her house (KM) and PRK wouldnt be there with her.

Neha cracks a joke saying; not sure what is going to happen there; but she is very much sure that Peehu will load her tummy to major extent.

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Precap:

Scene starts with post Puja feast; wherein kids are queued up having their meal; and Ayesha serving. Ayesha served ONLY one puri to Peehu; upon which Peehu requested for one more. Ayesha in an irritating mood, accepts Peehu's request and serves the additional puri. Once Ayesha was about to leave and serve someother kid, Peehu again requested for some more "halwa". Ayesha serves her some more "halwa" as if she is being forced to do that. Biji noticed Ayesha's expressions while serving Peehu; and instructed Ayesha that let kids have as much meal they would like to have. Peehu looking very cute exactly like a princess in "salwar-suit" with "red colour "chunri".

PLEASE DO NOT COPY THE WRITTEN UPDATES TO OTHER SITES. THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS.

Extremely sorry for spelling mistakes! Edited by sreev12 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
waitinggg..thxx in advance
k-kimya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sreev12

EDITING !!! EDITING !!! EDITING !!!

eehu looked very demotivated and equally disappointed; and asks for some water to have. PRK immediately gets her water from her water bottle. Once Peehu was done with it, PRK wiping her cute and sad lips; and asked caringly whether anyone said something to her in the class; why are you so sad. Peehu ( keeping her head watching the ground) just responds asking PRK to leave for their home.

The situation was Peehu seemed to be very disappointed and looked demotivated because of what happened in the classroom that she didn't want to speak to anyone on this topic at that point of time).

PRK in response agreed to her that they should obviously leave for their home; however before they planned to leave the place; PRK gave an another try to get the reason behind the dull and disappointing face of her cute princess; and finally asked did anyone say Peehu anything; if so, PRK would talk to them (who had said something to Peehu which made her dull) and get it sorted out. PRK failed this time as well to get the answer as Peehu just wanted to reach home; and didnt look interested in discussing this matter with anyone at that point of time. PRK had no other choice than to agree with Peehu to leave the place; and asks Peehu and Khush to get into the car; Mama and Papa would accompany them in a short while.

Peehu and Khush leaves the place and get into the car.

RK (with a confused expression on this face) to PRK: what happened?

PRK: I think, someone has definitely said something in the school or in the class; usually, Peehu doesnt behave in this manner.

RK (after thinking a bit): There is nothing to be so hyper; no one has said her anything; she must be tired; she will have some food; will take rest; and she would be fine. (PRK's expression was something like 'there must be any reason why Peehu is behaving; not just because she is tired)...

PRK: No Mr. Kapoor, it's not that. According to you, it might be her first day at school; but PRK has dropped & picked up Peehu a number to times at school and she hasnt behaved in this way before; I am sure, someone must have said something to Peehu...

RK (Not convinced): You are unnessary getting hyper; I dont think, something such has happened; incase something has happened and you get to know, please inform me. So, now we are tired; and let's leave for home.

(PRK and RK turns around and gets into the car to leave for home)

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Shergil House:-

(BG...) Rehaan is a bad health, lying on the bed who is surrounded by Vikram and Neha taking care by all means; Neha trying to get him fruits to have; medicines; periodically checking the temperature; ice water therapy to lower down high temperature.

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Precap:

PLEASE DO NOT COPY THE WRITTEN UPDATES TO OTHER SITES. THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS.

EDITING !!! EDITING !!! EDITING !!!

WAITING WAITING WAITING - Just joking please take your time

sment12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing such an awesome WU...  👍🏼
While reading, I can even feel the emotions involved in it ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for a wonderful detailed update
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the wonderful update sree!
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks for the update

story wise i wud say ok ok

two contrast lives were shown

shergils taking care of rehaan wud sort of solve their divorce prb too i feel bt rehaan not improving seems cause of concern

peehu the rockstar the expressions were so genuine
we cud feel her disappointment

ram priya nok jhok was dull its repeat
show some improvemnt on tht front

and precap ayesha seems to be getting blast from ram again
and she makes faces aspeehu wants more food

disha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for such a beautiful update!!! 👏👏👏👏👏
Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 the very detailed update.😊
dazzlinggirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TFS!! But , its not Rajan its Rajat na...