*PSH WU 1st Nov Vicky injured/safe*

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
All I want to do after reading anything that Aditya the fool is doing:

payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It woudl appear my request to the CVs of refraining from showing Adi swooning over Sugni while TVS is fighting for his life did not reach them in time.
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. The precap doesn't sound promising for Sugvi unless TVS has amnesia? I am pretty sure that if he really tells Sugni to marry him that she will now say that his attack and injuries is a plan to win her back!!!!
shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates AarthiπŸ‘
croziaxx thumbnail
  what is going on ? and why ? vikram is injured and in unconscious.. but he want to marry to sug in this state.. 😲   he is total mad about her, which i don't like, i want vik-sug together but not this way.. this seems very much formality ... πŸ˜”
and adi is  ? i really irritate to him, he never leave to vini alone for while, always kabab me haddhi..  i don't like him any more... please cv end his character or sent him somewhere for a while... πŸ˜‘
this not looks good that sug doing " dolan gati" ...  between mama-bhanja ..in shudh hindi... πŸ˜›
and that hospital doesn't look as village ka hospital, it looks very facility wala private  hospital, government hospital india me aaise nahi hai, village ke to bilkul nahi.. πŸ˜•
me wonder why cv doing everything in jiffy... don't know why but me not like tonight epi much...     πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Edited by croziaxx - 11 years ago
adifan thumbnail
Hi, I have joined to defend Aditaya. Hi is a decent principaled man who happened to fall in love with Sugni yet he is trying to hold his feeling back and not lusting  after her.
The cv have ruined the story so far, they should get ADI AND SUG  married and then slowly fall in love.
Vicky is an excellent actor but ruined in this show, his semi negative act was much better now he is a pathetic going after half his age sugni.
My vote is for Adi and Sugni or they should just get poor Nandish out of this show
shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: croziaxx

what is going on ? and why ? vikram is injured and in unconscious.. but he want to marry to sug in this state.. 😲   he is total mad about her, which i don't like, i want vik-sug together but not this way.. this seems very much formality ... πŸ˜”

and adi is  ? i really irritate to him, he never leave to vini alone for while, always kabab me haddhi..  i don't like him any more... please cv end his character or sent him somewhere for a while... πŸ˜‘
this not looks good that sug doing " dolan gati" ...  between mama-bhanja ..in shudh hindi... πŸ˜›
and that hospital doesn't look as village ka hospital, it looks very facility wala private  hospital, government hospital india me aaise nahi hai, village ke to bilkul nahi.. πŸ˜•
me wonder why cv doing everything in jiffy... don't know why but me not like tonight epi much...     πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Cvs of this is show are brainless and that is confirmedAngry
rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
On a lighter note:

1 Adini pull up infront of the mendir. Did they not recognise Reva's car? Or is this the phantom car that appears when its needed but is not owned by the family

2 Adini do not think they need to phone home and tell the family that Mama is in hospital with stab wounds so won't be home tomorrow for the wedding!!!!

3 How does Reva know which hospital they will go to?

4 Reva in nurses uniform with matching earrings. I can understand that she may have stolen the uniform but siutable earrings? 🀣 Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago