•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
As for the current track i feel veera is ranvijay's step sister as that mysterious lady's child is also sampurn's child... so veera and ranvijay's father is sampurna but different mothers... so they become step brother and sisters... wat do u guys think??
yes they are step bro - sis. i feel veera wont know this now. 
They are half brother and sis, step brother/sis means they are not blood related but related through the marriage of parents. Half bro/sis means they share the blood of one parent.
YES BUT RUN DOESNOT THINK ABOUT THAT NOW OR I THINK NOT I FUTURE ALSO
Originally posted by RiDz_rox

As for the current track i feel veera is ranvijay's step sister as that mysterious lady's child is also sampurn's child... so veera and ranvijay's father is sampurna but different mothers... so they become step brother and sisters... wat do u guys think??

I am bit confused with the current track... they are showing the mysterious lady being related to ONS  of Sampurna at the same time they are showing Ratan's pregnancy confirmed... Now, we have two parallel tracks ...wherein chances are equal that Veera may be Ranvijay's half sister... or her own sister... 😕
i agree with u.. As i think This story will give a new face to this bond...
but y is Veera still a baby?by the tym Veera grows up...Ranvijay also wil grow up na?