FF:Kriya ki prem ki nishani part 49 pg77 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
🤗 thanks babs i wanted to make it real as possible, and I'm  not mother/wife in real 😆  Will krishna go or another family member you will see in next part . 😛

Originally posted by babithaj

This is so real... and as a wife n a mother i cud say this.. Khushi u rocking dear... But usually sum one will hv to stay with the mother... she is a new mother n also.. she needs rest.. she may not keep looking at their baby long... Krishna shud go there.. 
very well written dear. continue...
Ok in my os Pratigya will be going home soon not just yet..i am giving fans the option do you want her to go maike or straight to tn😳

A) Maike
B) TN

Originally posted by Khushi96

Ok in my os Pratigya will be going home soon not just yet..i am giving fans the option do you want her to go maike or straight to tn😳

A) Maike
B) TN

My vote goes to TN😛GH-no way😆plz
I am loving it  

why didn't u start writing earlier 😕
As per tradition P should go to MMFG with the baby 
thanks dear 🤗
why i didn't write earlier i'm lazy.. 😆 no just kidding we had mkap na.. this is to fill in the void till mkap2 comes 😛

Originally posted by dhakarn

I am loving it  

why didn't u start writing earlier 😕

A) Maike
B) TN

oh let's not separate them at least...P should go where K is. anyways if K says that P should go home with him then bus bat kattam...😊 my vote TN.
vote count.. i will update here so far..

TN=3
Maike=1

Edited by Khushi96 - 11 years ago

A) Maike
B) TN

TN ðŸ˜Š