Pratigya

FF:Kriya ki prem ki nishani part 49 pg77 - Page 57

rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Wonderful Update👏

Feel so bad for Kriya😭
 I feel that K was framed hope that's true and there will be evidence to clear him

Loved when Kriya were viewing the video of their daughter crawling.

Hope K gets out of jail soon.

The precap Oh no I hope P isn't falling into a trap.😲

Update soon 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful update dear 😳
  precap is intriguing... is nitin alive?😳 
manissha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update. may be Nithin and Ashok playing drama ??
Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sorry for the delay thanks all for the comments here is the next part 😊

Part 49

"Any luck?"

"he is adamant he doesn't want to see you" Pratigya was disappointed to hear that,

"thanks for trying" Ashok nods.  "And Nitin's sister paid him a visit I think its gotten him more down"

"oh no, how is she even allowed to maybe I should meet her and tell her..

"There is no point of that she won't listen" Pratigya went silent. "But hey don't lose hope there is still the case on Friday" she nodded what more could she do.   She headed home without seeing him that day. 

"Ghantilal what troubles our family is going through?" that moment Pratigya walked through the door. "Kisna bahu what happened did you see baba what did he say?"

"I tried to see him, but he doesn't want to see anyone"

"my poor son, why is he behaving in this manner" said amma getting teary.

"Baba bhi na why did he have to shoot someone"  Pratigya turned to him.

"he didn't do it Shakti bhaiya he is innocent"

"don't try and teach me, if he was innocent then he wouldn't be rotting in jail now" he said sitting lazily on the sofa.

"aur tu sala, iya behta karo kuch tumra chota bhai keliya kucho ne karbo, pagal gaya hai sala!"  SS took his shoe of and threw it in Shakti's way. Cursing as he walked out of the hall.

"What will happen now in the case?" said Reshmi, "will he go down for murder I mean what is a murder penalty. "death isn't it?" she said to Pratigya.

"if you can't say anything helpful then just shut it, I'm in no mood to hear your nonsense" she walked off to her room.

Pratigya saw the private number flash on her phone "Hello Pratigya?" 

"why who is this?" 

"I have some evidence that will help Krishna get off this case all together?"

"How?"

"I have an eye witness who can help" Pratigya is confused what to do, at the same time she was desperate for help on this case "ok then.."

"For that you have to meet me somewhere".

"where..ok yeah I know where that is."  she cut the call.  She comes out into the hall.

"Dadi take care of Pragu I will be back in an hour's time or so.." Ghantial looked at her in confusion.. she sits next to her. "I haven't told anyone but I might be able to get Krishna home. Dadi's face lights up.

"I hope you are right beta, don't worry I will take good care of Pragu, I hope baba comes home very soon"

"Me too dadi.. she runs a loving hand over her daughter's head and leave the hall. Shakti looks over..

"where is she in such a hurry" he asks

"she has some work to do.. Shaktiya why don't you go and be helpful too" Shakti ignores his dadi instead her and goes to find Reshmi.  

"Hi mere janeman" he says coming into the room, "Pratigya just left, you know I think something isn't right.. why won't she reveal who baba has killed and eey dekho humra parivaar oo sala kono pata bhi ne karbo ke baba ne.. he trails off his words, as Reshi butts in. "Your right, can you find out, why is she keeping it a secret?..

"Aree yaar no one has even asked, I think something Is going on, and I intend to find out exactly what.  Shakti expressed.

"bas yaha" she says getting out of the rikshaw. The house ahead looked grand, she called the number back. "I'm here.." she cut the call and went to the front door, it was already open. A woman opened it. She looked familiar but Pratigya couldn't put her finger on where she had seen this face. She entered into the room.

"He will see you shortly please take a seat"  She sat down on the red sofa.. It was just her in the big room, with golden walls, chandeliers hanging, and just a table with a fruit bowl, what a odd feeling she was getting, it had passed 20 minutes and no sign of anyone.. "this must be some sick joke" she got up with her purse and walked passed the table with the fruit bowl.

"If only patient's was a strong point of yours" she knew that voice all too familiar. no it can't be' She turned around to face him

"Nitin?  you? "your alive?"

"It seems that way"

"but the police, everyone thinks your dead, even your sister everyone is.." 

"I know..."

"Krishna didn't kill you, then why are you doing this, you said that its over that you.." Nitin laughed.. "really you thought  I could just leave it there" he continuous to cackle. "After the way Krishna and you carry on behind my back.. and..

"so this is revenge?"

"Yes isn't it sweet?"  he says taking an apple and munching on it" she was silent trying to digest everything.

"Now seeing Krishna go down for my murder well I would love to be in the front row for that" He laughs..

"Nitin this isn't you, your nature isn't this please don't do this to me"

"Too, late"

"But Krishna is innocent!" she shouted.

"But he is guilty of making My Life Hell.. but hey I'm a reasonable guy, so I guess you want him to come home so badly"

"Yes I do, Nitin I knew you would see sense and..

" Ok so here are your 2 options now listen carefully, I will fix all of this if you get his signature on these divorce papers.

"what?"

"uh uh.. you have'nt heard the 2nd option,

"I'm not interested!" she took deep breath

"W-why are you doing this?"

"oh wait I have a call coming.. yes she is right here" he hands it to her. "for you my dear" she is really confused taking the phone to her ear who could It be.

"hello..

"hahahaha kisnabahu a heinous cackle from the other end.. and she knew exactly who.

"Gurumaa"

"You pathetic girl, you really thought I would leave you alone after you left me to rot in jail, I never liked you for baba ever, and now you will see what happens next if you don't listen to him baba will find out what a characterless woman you are, passing off another man's  child as his". Pratigya is disgusted by all of this, and is lost for words, she drops the phone..

"Now that wasn't very nice"  he picks it up.

"How is option 2  Pratigya".. she turns away from him. And sees a sharp object sticking out of the apple. "Either you are proved characterless or his manhood is questioned..  Pratigya turns around in a fast paced.

"Now" she sucks the air in between her teeth expressing how livid she is at him.

"hey.. what are you..

"why? The whole world thinks your dead, if I was to kill you right now on the spot no one would know."

"hmm" he chuckles "and then Krishna really would go down for murder.. so go ahead" she sighs deeply lowering the knife.

"So what will it be hnm.. just think once you get these signed Krishna is will free out of prison and living his life again.. and the way  I see it you don't really have a choice, if you don't do it then he is going down for murder and If you do it  he will hate you but atleast he will be out. There is always a third option, fill his head in all about this whilst he's in jail that would make him go crazy in prison and then he will probably commit another murder or commit suicide"

"Enough!" she pointed the knife again. "I don't care what you say, I will kill you right now and even if I go to jail I don't care"

"Fine do it, but then don't blame anyone when your daughter grows up amongst those mental head cases when you're not around to show her the right path." She froze, how could she be selfish and forget Pragu.

"Just one word and your husband will be home today and he can bond with your daughter in a mere of seconds..

"but how can you do anything your suppose to be dead!"

"I don't work alone you should know that by now"

"And a little birdie tells me its thakur's saab's birthday on Saturday now wouldn't that be amazing to break his heart on that very day" he laughed wickedly.

"I will find a way to prove you're a fake" he laughs

"Your dreaming Pratigya you have no idea what your messing with, just take these papers with you in case. She rips them up in front of him. "You will never get my signature on these papers period!  She walks off.  "Your making a huge mistake Pratigya, I give you till Friday when the case goes all wrong you will call me believe me!!!

Pratigya raced out of there and left in the rickshaw.

"Well played" clapped Ashok coming into the room. Nitin turned to him

"Thank you, drink?" Nitin nods.. "here"

"Friday is dooms day" they both laughed "cheers" they say in unison.

Nitin I need to talk to you please meet me" she left him a voice-mail.

No way Pratigya he is dead, I wish he wasn't but I can't believe something so absurd. He said patting his face with a handkerchief,  faking the reaction of being shocked.

"Please get Krishna to see me I need to see him and we need to work out a plan for Friday"

"Where did you  see Nitin"

"He called me on my phone, and I met him at a this haveli yesterday"

"Ok let's drop everything and go there and catch him red handed, this could be the answer to our prayers"

"thank you, Ashok, um I will just tell Chadu we are leaving.. they left the restaurant .. quickly and came to the same house.

"It's here?" .

"Yes" yells  Pratigya from  a distance, Ashok looked at the door in detail

"are you sure" he said holding the lock on the door. She walks ahead to see.

"what" she is shocked

"It's locked and by the looks of it, it seems abandoned for days, months even.."

"Wait let me see.. she pushes the door, even bangs on it.  Ashok sees a lady walk passed.

"excuse me, this house, was there someone there yesterday?"

"Nai saab this house has been abandoned for years now" Pratigya races to them.

"Are you sure, I came just yesterday and I saw..

"Ma'am I live next door I would know if someone was here, no has been. Pratigya pushes her hair back in tension,  so confused questioning everything she saw.

"Maybe it was another house"

"Look your tired take some rest, have a good think in the mean time i will arrange the meeting with Krishna tomorrow" Pratigya nodded. Shortly she was home, she questioned everything she saw. Nitin, the house everything, she could feel a awful headache coming on.. She actually hoped he would call , so she could get some proof but no phone call came that night. The next day she wake up, and remembered something, she opened the purse and saw the knife I knew it I was not imagining this, Nitin is alive and Krishna needs to know.

Babu, babu calm down I know your upset but Nitin alive its not possible."

"bhabhiji please don't say such things, this could really ruin the case tomorrow, Krishna make sure she doesn't say anything like this hmm"

"But Ashok..

"babu, humri rajkumari kese hai" he said changing the subject.

"Krishna I want to show you something, alone?" she said looking at Ashok.

"ok sure I will leave for 10 minutes,and give you husband and wife time." Ashok left.

"Krishna I need to be straight with you I have kept something big from you..

"Babu look I don't care about anything, I trust you, and if you kept something then it was probably to protect me right?"

"Yes" she replied in a small voice.. "come here" he pulled her into his arms.

"I.. just.."

"it's ok I will be home soon to you and Pragu" I hope so Krishna I really do'

"Ashok is trying his best"

"hmm" That night she felt better she saw Krishna but she felt nervous for tomorrow.

"Today couldn't have gone any wrong!" said Ashok throwing the papers on the floor. Pratigya paced his the office in tension. "Why did you have to say Nitin is alive, you made the case a whole joke!"  "It's the truth he is alive, I don't care if you don't believe me I know what I saw!" she was adamant.

"well your stupidity just cost you the hearing date which is now in the end of next month!  Pratigya's jaw dropped.. "What? but tomorrow is Krishna's birthday, he will spend it behind bars?" He shrugged his shoulders. "There is nothing more I can do now. "Except hand you these"  He handed her papers, which looked familiar.

"D-divoce papers.. wait a minute" then it hit her.. she could see the changed expression on Ashok's face.

"Oh my god, I'm trusting you with Krishna's case, when you are the enemy, you and Nitin together framed him."

"A message from Nitin, get these signed and he is out" She held the papers..

"you won't get away with this, you are a stain on the whole law system, some sick twisted person."

"Hey!" watch your tongue"

"I can't believe this, I thought you were a true friend, now it all makes sense the way you just randomly appeared and built this fake trust with my husband was all just to trap him.

"Hey Nitin is my best friend and what you did with him is the biggest betrayal and now your husband is paying for it, now that you know everything, I will be in touch  don't try any more stunts, because I have people in the inside too, one wrong move and Krishna gets the third degree. third degree, he can get Krishna beaten up, and there is nothing I can do about either, I can't bare Krishna alone in that place anymore I have to do this.

"Wait, I- I will get them s-signed" the words were not coming out clear, they were getting stuck in her throat the thought of asking Krishna to sign them was indigestible.

"You wouldn't rather go for the 2nd option"

"Never, ever!  I would rather Krishna hate me then make him think he hasn't fathered my baby" After everything they had been through to conceive in the first place, this would kill him and she could never put such doubts in his head.

"that's touching really, I think I even had a tear"

"Tell Nitin I will get them signed, but first Krishna has to be granted bail for tomorrow one day before I break his entire world.. please Ashok then I will do as he wants"

"I will see what he has to say and call you" without  a word further she took her bag and left from there.

Precap:

"Babu, where is my birthday present?.."  he whispered in her ear, Pratigya caressing the top of his hands with her finger tips smiled holding his arms tighter around her  waist.

"Its on me, do a little check I will tell you if you are close to finding it, hot means your close and cold means you are nowhere near." she says mischievously.

"babu have I ever lost at anything I'm sure I will find it" he said in a confident tone.

"hmm" she replied trying to keep a straight face.

"starting now!"

"Krishna,krish yeh galat hai its cheating she was in fits of giggles as he continue to tickle her waist.    

"nai babu all is fair in lub" they both fall on the bed.

tbc

Edited by Khushi96 - 9 years ago
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
di ..plz save kriya...i knew it nitin is alive...and really pratigya will sign divorse paper..plz no di...update soon
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What a heartbreaking update😭

I always suspected that Nitin faked his own death.

Don't want P to give the divorce papers to K it will destroy both of them😭

For a little bit I thought that maybe Ashok would realize that Nitin was telling him lies about what really happened between him and P which would make him change but he is just as evil as Nitin.  I hope all 3 of them get their due.😡

Update soon, though it will be heartbreaking to read😭

Hope after this hurt and pain there will be happiness right.😛
Edited by rekrn - 9 years ago