Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Tragic blind faith and a not so noble Sarpanch

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So it seems our idealistic Mr. Sarpanch ji who inspires so much faith from his wife, his son and pretty much the entire village is not so doodh ka dhula hua after all.

The mystery to me is that this man doesn't even have much of a guilty conscience...how easily he told his friend Kartar that "Kisi ka bharosa tod do toh phir jud nahin sakta"...He HAS betrayed his wife's faith in him in the ULTIMATE way...yet he doesn't seem to have much of a thought about it as he is quite amorously in love with his wife...so what kind of moment of weakness was it that caused him to sleep with the woman his best friend was betrothed to?

Baatein toh bahut badi badi karte hain Sarpanch ji...but when the reality of his own deeds comes to the front, it leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

Barring his one "mistake", he seems quite guilt-free...weaves dreams of expanding his family with his wife, loves his son to death, dreams of building an agricultural school for the overall prosperity of the village...an ideal son and citizen of the village in every way...and this is his only "mistake"...sadly it is not so small a "mistake" that he can be forgiven for despite being the golden boy of Pritampura.

I feel really bad for Ratan that her blind faith in her husband...the man she puts on a pedestal and so does Ranvijay...that man is going to shatter their blind faith in him in the most cruel manner possible. 

Ratan put forth her viewpoint very clearly today...marriage is built on trust alone...if there is no trust, then there is nothing...and once she loses that trust in Sampooran over this revelation, she will be utterly shattered...
Edited by AreYaar - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Essence.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nicely written. 

Edited by _MagnificentM_ - 11 years ago
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome post!😊 Ratan will definitely be shattered when she finds out about her husband's betrayal. πŸ’”
ninag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post. I wonder how the village will react when they learn he isn't so noble. I have a feeling Ratana will commit suicide when she learns the truth. Remember when sampooran said he'd take a second wife for a baby and ratan said she'd kill the other woman and sampooran. He replied she shouldn't kill the innocent woman. Ratan said she could never hurt her husband. So I think she will end her own life when she learns the truth.
SnowGirl18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yesh, i hate hypocrites!
I dono i really cant withstand watching him anymor!
But i really like the kid ranvi, such a cutie he is, cant wait for the bro-sis track to start!
KamleeChhori thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Very well writtenπŸ‘

I think ratan will commit suicide and after that sarpanch will start drinking or even he will commit suicide!!
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Like everyone said very well written ...I too started disliking him ..But must say Sampoorn is very good looking man 
theloupgaroux thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
His dees is unforgiveable, plus mysterious. He seems to be loving Ratan too much to betray her, but then he HAS committed the mistake. Though I feel he's very guilty of what he did, from the last episode. 😳

He appeared to be a noble and a family man since the start, and seems gulity as ever. I wonder what must've lead him to do that. He doesn't seem a person who sways away in lust, but then you never know bout the human tendencies. I would wait to hear his side of story as to why he did that.

Wonder how Ratan reacts to all this. Poor woman, must be heart broken. :|

P.S- Well written, bud. 😳
aru29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

NICE POST😊

Agree totally... his "only "mistake is tooo big to be forgiven ,nt something that can be ever forgiven completely or forgotten at all by any wife unless she is a Tulsi or Parvati...πŸ˜‰

personally i think its the worst thing a husband can do to hurt his wife...wudnt ever be able to bring myself to forgive this "mistake" if i were in ratan's place,no matter wat the motivation...😑

because if situations were reversed ,i wonder hw many men will be able to forgive their wives "only mistake" let alone forget the mistake...

Edited by aru29 - 11 years ago