Parichay Frustration/Complaints/"I quit"/etc Thread

Posted: 11 years ago
Parichay Frustration Thread

Lately, we've received a few requests to restart the frustration thread - so here you have it.  This thread will be used for venting out your frustration regarding the storyline, characters or the show in general.

Please obey ALL section rules and the IF COC. This includes no bashing, instigating (sarcasm), chatting, derogatory remarks etc. Respect each other opinions. Please refrain from quoting more than 3 times.

If you find any posts violating the above, please use the report button or PM -Fivr- / gk_09 rather than replying back.

Any new thread opened that discusses the above will be closed immediately and redirected to this post.

Thank you for your co-operation,
Parichay Devt Team

[MODNOTE] Since there way some confusion about what qualified as "frustration", the title of this thread has been modified to reflect all the different posts that can be included here. [/MODNOTE]
Edited by -Fivr- - 11 years ago
Thanks for starting this thread...

The way things have been going in the last two weeks we are extremely frustrated about multiple things -

1) We demand Richa's character to get the treatment it deserves and be ousted from the show (we want a permanent solution for this) The vamp has been irritating us to the core and we are sick of the same repeated tracks.😕

2) Parent Trap - We were all looking forward to some light moments on the show with parent trap track, but now with Siddhi coming to know of the twins existence and telling the whole world about it, we viewers will be deprived of this track. 😭😒👎🏼

3) Professional journey and success - This is one track which we have been waiting for since the start of the show... But the CVs have disappointed us every time. Leave aside the professional success, the gold-medallist lawyer has not been shown winning a single case because of his own skill...😲 so much so for a lawyer of national fame!!!

4) Bloopers - Off late there have been bloopers galore - selective amnesia (characters do not remember where they were and what they say), selective sight (Siddhi, Abhay etc etc not seeing the photos in Chopra House)... Abhay's wife name changes from dipika to nandini 😆😆

I have more to add to this list.. will update later

Edited by shweta_r - 11 years ago

Since the title is Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay ... does not mean Kunal will get job in last episode of the show..

pls do not show Kunal or rather Sinal unemployed..any issues can be solved while doing job..since the leads r nw shown as parents plz do not degrade the show by showing them unemployed...no track will make sense..in a city like Mumbai everyone gets job who is interested in doing so.Hope no forum rules have been broken...

Thnx...
So well come back frustation thread...
I was never so irritated or frustated b4 bt since they r nt letting kunal do anything..
I feel like crying ...

I m so helpless cant even leave the show...coz of kunal/ss...
Thank you for opening this thread... it was much needed at this time...
i m fed up of this dragging, its high time cv's should start Richa's exposure and Sinal reunion track... but moving the story doesnt mean ignoring kunal's character. Kunal Chopra is the USP of parichay...
Wasnt it supposed to be a male-centric show...??? Then why is our hero always shown taking the back seat while the others are doing the needful... its highly dissappointing...
plz show the reunion with little charm.Both should cmpletely clear themselves 2 each other nd kunal nd c-fam should feel guilty for believing writcha nd kunal should deal with her.Plz show logic in emotions else the show doesnt seem to b alive-cant relate to sinal post leap.Plz improve yr thoughts cv's.There is no story at all-why this crapfest?Edited by Shehnaz.K - 11 years ago
CV's Please throw some logic into the show...
Please have a look at where u are heading...

The only real frustration which is paramount right now is Kunal not being man enough! His character is being butchered beyond recognition and I am not able to see this assassination! I want him to think about what sid is saying rather than brush it off as nonsense, bakwas, drama, etc. I don't have any hope anymore! Want R out of the show before any reunion happens. 
Thanks for this thread 

well after watching yesterday's episode , im yet to decide whether i should watch or not monday's episode ! 

My biggest complain to Cvs is dragging the story ( i don't know if there is a story ) and butchering the characters like anything ! Specially KC ! Why showing Kc as someone who can't think ! Every time sid tries to make things better , But Kc's stupidity destroys everything ! Is this the way a gold medalist behave ? why butchering him so much that viewers refuse to accept that Kc is indeed a gold medalist ! 

Im a Sidhi fan , i don't like the way they are portraying ( sometime ) sid as bachari abla nari ! NO This is not Sid that i know ! she used to be a strong , no nonsence Girl ! Nowadays, Kc tells one word , she breaks down ! U cvs made the biggest mistake by showing sid forgiving the woman who killed ( according to her that time ) her elder son and wishing her a happily married life with KC 👎🏼! No this is unacceptable ! No mother would behave this way !

i fail to understand cv's love for Richa ! Every time that woman comes in the screen, i fast forward the scene ! Her presence is intolerable 😡 she made her comeback in may but still rules the show ! Cvs why did u make this a vamp centric show ! 

If monday , Sid tells everything and Kc doesn't believe her, i have no words to express my disappointment ! How can viewers appreciate the man if he believes his psycho ex and hurt his wife !  
Edited by roshani45 - 11 years ago
well as for me,

I want damn explanation for 9 years. 
How is it that Kunal came to accept what nurse said (not 🤢 but nurse) as he refused to believe her before leap. Then how is it he knew nothing about Siddhi for 9 years. It makes no sense.

Then for the love of God, return Kunal Chopra as strong, truthful, full of no nonsense attitude man everyone admires. The way KC is being mutilated now days is brutal. Have no words left how best character on tv is being raped like this for reason that can be no more but pure malice. 

Enough is enough now.