Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
i am fed up of this kunal...😑...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
.i don't understand why always keerti is being neglected in all award functions...its not fair at all...she is a good contender for the best actress award...she gives a run for her seniors...the way she performed the drunk confession scene...is a award winning performance...i am disappointed that keerti is not even nominated in any of the categories...its always not fair that keerti is being neglected in all award functions...neither keerti is nominated in any of the categories nor she gets her due for her performance...

those award jerks should understand that Parichay is not only Sameer Soni show...its equally belong to Keerti Nagpure too...its SS-KN show...w/o both of their presence...this show goes down the drains...this show only works for SS-KN popularity...they should understand the show and its massive fan following than do the nomination task...

KN is a very good actress...the way she performed her scenes is so natural...there is no OTT performance...she always brings the subtle and innocent elements in her character which no female leading ladies have done before...she is really a threat for the newcomers as well as her seniors...i don't understand why they being so biased when it comes to keerti...she deserves to be in the best actress nomination category...

every year i am seeing the same faces being nominated and getting the award...its high time...those who never nominated being a good actress...be nominated and win the award
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted this on other thread , posting it here to 

Kunal never felt bad for Sidhi , i mean she was in jail for 9 years for a crime she didn't commit ! Didn't he feel bad for her ? For me today's episode was like , Sidhi came back from vacation , and Kc is at railway station to pick up ! 

Honestly , i didn't expect anything from Kunal ! The man who left his pregnant wife in a jail , for a crime she didn't commit , all planed by his Pscho Ex', what can i expect anything from him ! i stopped hoping pre leap when he believed Vamp's words ! 

Today he behaved like Sid went away just for 9 hrs ! C'mon man , she was in jail for 9 years ! And is behaving like it was her duty to go to jail ! what nonsense πŸ€’! 

Actors did their work perfectly πŸ‘, but i don't feel like Sinal cleared all MUs 

He asked her to come home , he can't wait even for one day ! But not once he asked anything about his son ! C'mon his kid was away from him for 9 years, he never saw him,  would he want to see his son ASAP ?? shouldn't he tell her '' Lets go , i wanna see my son ASAp '' no nothing was said ! he was like '' Sid go toD house and do your duties , COME ASAP '' Not even a word about his son ! Where is  KC the father ???

Why didn't he go to D house with Sid ? Isn't it his fault too 
* he betrayed his boos's trust ( introducing vamp as his wife )
* Sid is his wife , shouldn't he go with her , and clear all MU with Diwans 

No he left her at rail way station or somewhere , just like he left her in jail ! 
last scene was beautifully enacted , but no i didn't enjoy ! Courtesy : KC 

Edit : i lost hopes for Kc , but one thing im really unhappy about is , the way they are playing with Sid ! why didn't she get angry ? when KC asked her to go D house first , why dint she asked him to come with her ! After all , Its about Ad too , Ad is KC's son ! Why porting sid as a woman who obeys husbands words without objections , but never expects anything from him but happy with his romantic gestures ! 
Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
cv's u either show some decency in this show or use yr crappy brain elsewhere.
Heights of idiocy nd what a poor reunion.Nd nw again starting with yr favourite tracks of negativity.What's yr prblm.Look at other shows nd c where u r ! 😑Edited by Shehnaz.K - 11 years ago
Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lol ekta kapoor heights of partiality. On one hand there is a decent ,organised,mature story improving with each epi nd gives u that goody feeling despite seperation on the other hand a series of craps nd stale tracks post leap,repeatation nd repeatation to the extent of irritation.why r the cv's nd writer so negative nd what kind of looser script is this?why cnt the story improve nd what r u doing wi kc-never to rise fellow??? πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
keerthi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The cv's have no mercy on us, showing something unbearable, and thinking that the trp will rise. What the hell is wrong with them? I just have one wish if u want siddhi and abhay marriage to happen, just don't show that and end the show for good. At least u r doing something good for the viewers on Diwali. I can't take Kunal and Siddhi being heart broken on Diwali. Come on people, don't u know Diwali is special occasion for most people, y r destroying our happiness by showing a crap to us. Most of time, we get a promo that is unimaginable, only this cv's can imagine that and now this promo, way beyond imaginary. πŸ˜‘
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
in all the tv soaps celebration of diwali is going onπŸ˜”...look at our serial😑...how parichay fans are frustrated on the day which they are suppose to be celebrating the festivel of light...😑
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Festival of lights turned out to be festival of jhoot, tears and stupidity  !😑
0832 thumbnail
i hope dey put another girl for kunal.. forget siddhi
Murali28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
finally after one and half year of parichay i never been felt lik wat i felt today

I was watching the Crapiest soap ever 

but i cant leav the show...coz i addicted to it...