Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
great going cv's ,carry on with yr show parichay nd watch it on tv with yr boss nd get that psycho satisfaction bcs viewers r blind to parichay 4m 2d.
The writer should be banned.
JattiTude thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No more... this is next in line for me to stop watching... God... what should I watch then... every show has same idiotic story going on... but definitely Parichay just lost one viewer... "Moi"... I was eagerly waiting for Sidhi coming back home... and they showed her such an idiot person that one day she is all brave and opens her mouth about 9 years ago story... and the next day she is all mum or lies or whatever... B..ch
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well done CVs!👏 well done!👏  what a dewali treat you gave to us! 👏...wa kya serial banaya tum log ne ...dhanya ho gaye saare psarichay fans ...dhanya ho gaye...you showed a unique battle between kunal and abbhy..saying ' yeh meri biwi hai...'' yeh meri biwi hai...'' yeh meri biwi hai...'' yeh meri biwi hai...' love you CVs for giving us this cute war...

i wonder how you people's mind can work sooo disgusting...🤢 now i understood why ritcha the psycho was given so much important in the serial cuz you people(CVs) belong to that category...😡

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
now cleared how cvs types of ppl celebrate festivals  👎🏼
--AiSha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thnks alot cvs for wonderful diwali gift to all the loyal viewer of parichay who continued to watch parichay despite all the crap u were dishing out for who our beloved sinal ..kept us giving us false hope hope about the reunion on diwali ..bunch of shameless ppl, BT should be banned from making daily soaps 

after all these month of ranting this is what we got 
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
what kind of sick and disgusting people write such thing.
they mock our values and insulted institution of marriage. Festival of lights, good winning over evil turned into worst day of our lives. 
CVs, you are not humans. I pray to GOD all of you suffer in your life.
Pray to GOD BT closes down ASAP. 
adorablegirl thumbnail
this is what us loyal audiences and fans get after all the wait. a rushed and badly directed reunion in one episode and then siddhi going mute again. at this point no matter what explanation they give. whether its kidnapping or blackmailing or anything at all nothing will fix this. getting them married is taking it too far. once again its gonna be a cat and mouse game between siddhi and kunal and kids track will just keep getting ignored. if they wanted to show this crap why even bring the kids in. this is too much i wasnt even sad today just disgusted by the whole episode today.

and since we are talking about cvs ruining characters seemas reunion with the kids was much better than siddhi finding out she had another son. she barely even hugged him like she has no feelings. i dont understand its bad acting on keertis part or just cvs giving her bad lines and scenes
JattiTude thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They cud show a nice story line where Sidhi wins veena's heart with love and care...help her kids grow better...etc etc
myra_3490 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For BT people Dushera means win of evil over good n Diwali means Sita getting married to ravan ... very good great going cvs you are spreading a great message . 😡
cvs u people dont even deserve hell 😡
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
whenever i watch this serial with a hope of their reunion the CVs changed it...i am really irritated with this...😔