Parichay Frustration/Complaints/"I quit"/etc Thread - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
just read WU of last clip of yestdy episode...probably they r in damage control mode bt u know essence of S-K relationship has lost no matter what dialogues Siddhi'll deliver to justify the current track she'll never regain her fan base...sw the last 2 min of show on net...felt siddhi's acting shallow n the way she said her dialogue made me laugh..its like "nau sau chuhe khake billi haz ko chali"...if in real anyone get this kind of wife probably nobody will believe in institution of marriage...
Why we should vote from this show in golden petal award if they don't care for its viewers??? just collecting awards n satisfying themselves...i m nt going to vote for any parichay character...
m nt even reading the wu just reading the reviews of people which is also too much to digest...in a day or two will even stop coming to forum...i will also nt vote for this show or any of its character...they dont deserve an award .. instead the show should be shut down ASAP ...as they dont have any regard for our feelings
I am done with parichay once and for all...
Previously i used to get the weekly updates atleast...
After abhay siddhi wedding i would say enuf is enuf...

Bakwaas dikhane ki bhi koi haddh hoti hei...
Kunals life has been spoiled by the deals that his wife always make with others...
Siddhi being the main reason for kunals failure...
Now how many chances should kunal get in his life...
Dusra teesra chautha sab mauke to haat se nikal gaye...

They have made a fool of the leads in show...
I have no more to say for the show...

RIP parichay...
This time im nt voting 4 any actor and any soap.Had enough nd my nt voting wnt affect any but wil give me peace. Parichay characters r dead like the show nd i dnt have any feeling for other soaps though i like to watch some of them.

guys just come out of parichay drug n solution s don't watch it for sumtime...😊 its just my POV on basis of exprnce...vaise abhay kitna strong hai na kyanki uske paas maa hai😉 i mean do bachho ki maa...🤣

yaar...this serial became a horror show now😡
missimg anuradha sooo much...why she s nt asking  for promo nw..😆...evrythng ok anuradha???
my goodness! Just saw last part. Why was siddhi sitting like a nayee dulhan?what does she think she wil sit nd abhay wnt touch her. We wantd to watch sinal's but u destroyd evrythng by pregnancy nd nw u r showing all this in a filmy style-abhay drinking glass of milk,sid sitting nd dreaming, etc.
Samjhouta has always ended in a dif way in these soaps-nd u creatd terror by showing a mthr of 2 big boys doing it.
Nd these twins r of no use as u didnt show pt track. How wil u repair this marraige track nw? U have destroyed the soul of the show-sinal.
bravo cv's siddhi muh dikhayai!...yes this is what i have been waiting to see 4 months in parichay!!
awesome thank you so very much...1st u get her married to that stone face n then her pretend like the nayi naveli dulhan in his bedroon n now muh dikhayi...next function godh bharayi??
even if the marriage was a deal it should b over with sid marrying the lecherous guy !..is siddhi now gng to turn ino diwan's slave n stay mute for the rest of her life???
BT stills seems to be stuck in the era where tulsi's n parvati's ruled the roost! wake up BT not the age where women treat themselves like sacrificial cows .