Parichay Frustration/Complaints/"I quit"/etc Thread - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
hi

The current track is a disgrace. End it asap, Whya re you hell bent on destroying your own show

Declare Siddhi-Abhay shaadi being FAKE. unite Sinal. no one is interested in seeing Abhay Richa, Surekha. We wont watch the show until you dont give us sinal back and declare the marriage being a FARCE, 

norzar
if u people stopped watching parichay...then hw come u know what s currently running in show...πŸ˜†...i came to this forum after quitting parichay...i think its more entertaining on forum rather than watching show nw...🀣...n remind u don't vote for parichay this time otherwise u'll get more crappy things in future...mind my words..🀣..i m just fan of gud story nt of anything...so if anyone hurts..be it.
o my gudnessπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£...i'll with burst with laughter..this forum s funnier than any comedy show..🀣...why siddhi shud win veena's heart(most irritating character) if she has better options..two dads his sonπŸ˜‰...n btw noone care for veena whether she s in show or nt...πŸ˜†
Its too irritating when i see abhay turn anand against siddi by telling lies.. high point of negativity.. time to quit
guys aruna irani s gud actor..bt manhoos for tv shows jis show me entry leti hai usse band karane k bad hi jati hai...i remember nt so popular show main laxmi tere angan ki...😭..n dekha ek khwab..πŸ˜†...after her entry show changed from best to worst..
due to the present track im able to stop watching it nd all my feelings to watch a reunion r dead.nw it's like they can show whatevr they want. nwadays i dnt feel like watchinh any soap , no eagerness nd xcitement , just time pass.
hope trp drops nd it goes offair soon.
I quit...
Reason: Just wanted to stay happy:)
Note: Will be back when happiness is back.. πŸ˜ƒ