Ratan's sucide track possible or not??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

Will Ratan commit Sucide after knowing the Truth??

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Never
No idea
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
As of the current track... Sampurna is shown to have had One Night stand with the mysterious lady ... The girl child born is the daughter of Sampurna as a result of the illegitimate relation .What would be Ratan's reaction after knowing the truth from Sampurna.. in the sense that she trust her Husband completely and he has betrayed her trust in the worst way possible...

Will she commit suicide unable to bear the betrayal??? Please feel free to share your views...
I think that's a possible scenario. Another scenario could be that she dies during child birth along with her baby.  ðŸ˜Š Edited by utopia88 - 11 years ago
I feel she will again have a miscarriage n she may commit sucide after that...sarpanch wil go into deep shock for life n start over drinking or sumthg...then i guess ranvijay wil gather himself n luk after his sister as well. Very touching story..i luv the small boy ranvijay...wat brilliant actor for his age.Edited by gees - 11 years ago
I feel she will die!
And i lost all respect for that sampoornam !
H feel he might die as well!! 
Originally posted by gees

I feel she will again have a miscarriage n she may commit sucide after that...sarpanch wil go into deep shock for life n start over drinking or sumthg...then i guess ranvijay wil gather himself n luk after his sister as well. Very touching story..i luv the small boy ranvijay...wat brilliant actor for his age.
I think the same
Oh no i don't want her to die ,but there is chances of her to commit suicide ,because she trusts her husband blindly 
Agreed she trusts her Husband blindly, but i dont want a Suicide track coz that again portrays how weak a woman can be.. I want her to fight for her right and force Sampuran Singh to repent for his mistakes..