•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Kiya *sounding tired*: Aur kitna chalna padega KD? My feet n legs are hurting meee'..
KD *looking here n there searching for the rest*: Bas Thodi der aur Chicklet'.
Kiya *kinda surprised*: Tumne mujhe Chicklet bulaya?
KD: So what! Tum bhi toh mujhe Stonface bulate thi'.
Kiya *was in mood to argue*:hmmm'.
KD & Kiya had been walking, rather searching, for the rest of the Junglees, for the past hour' Kiya was starting to get a little jittery' They both stopped at a crossroad'
Kiya: I think hume left se jana chahiye'
KD *takes out his compass & sees d direction*: but isske according, hume right jana chahiye'
Kiya: Tumhaare iss compass ke chakkar main hi, hum dono yaha jungle main kho gaye' kam se kam ab toh meri baat maanlo!
KD (calling the camera): Baat toh aise kar rahi hain, as if ki isski insight ne bahut help ki ho! *to Kiya* Par a hum kar bhi kya sakte hain?
Kiya *facepalm*: arrey KD! Pls ab toh meri baat maanlo! Left se jaane main kya problem hain tumhe?
KD *doing the Namaste pose as Piddi did when Kiya yelled "Ants"*: Koi problem nahi hain meri maa! Chalo, left se chalte hain'
As their luck would have it, this time around Kiya was right! She spotted Panchi and signaled KD' They both smiled & ran towards the rest'
Kiya *shouting happily*: PANCHI! JUHI!
Panchi turned around & saw KiSha and was relieved seeing them'
KD was also happy seeing the rest of them and hugged everybody; except for Ranveer- he just shook hands.
They all gathered in a circle, drank water, ate food & were telling everybody about their adventures.
After sometime'
Juhi: Panchi, tumhaari voice toh bahut hi achi hain' kuch suna na pls'
Kiya: Yeha Panchi.. pls na!
Everyone was pleading her to sing so that they could hear her voice.
Panchi: OK! OK! OK! Mein gaungi' fyn...
All: Wooohooo!!!!

(guys, pls play this song on your laptop/PC so as to just hear the song & understand it' its Heer from the film Jab Tak Hai Jaan)

Panchi took Ranveer's guitar & started strumming and singing'

Ho ho ho oo..

Heer heer na khodiyo
Main te saheba hoyi
Ghodi  leke aawe le jaaye
Ghodi leke aawe le jaaye
Ho mainu le jaaye Mirza koi
Le jaaye Mirza koi
Le jaaye Mirza koi'..
Heer heer na khodiyo
Main te saheba hoyi
Ghodi leke aawe le jaaye
Ghodi leke aawe le jaaye'.

No one except for Panchi herself knew why she chose this song'. The song of pain and separation, where Heer tells her friends that she has been betrayed in love by the one whom she loved with all her heart and soul- Her Ranjha' who left her for another suitor'. she preferred to be called as Sahibaan (of Mirza-Sahibaan) because even if Mirza-Sahibaan died at the end, at least he didn't leave her or betray her for someone else'

Ohde je hi main te oh mere varga
Hans da ai hasr sawere varga
Ankha bandh kar laa te thande hanere varga
Ohde je hi main te oh mere varga
Hans da ai hasr sawere varga
Ankha bandh kar laa te thande hanere varga
Ohde je hi main te o Mirza mere varga

Ho Heer heer na khodiyo
Main te saheba hoyi
Ghodi leke aawe le jaaye
Ghodi leke aawe le jaaye
Ho mainu le jaaye Mirza koi
Le jaaye Mirza koi
Le jaaye Mirza koi'

Only Panchi knew how and what she felt when Ranveer, her nonu, accused her for betraying him on the Teacher's Day Party when she was not able to save Ranveer-Ayesha from JJ. Just for that ONE mistake, he started to behaved as if Panchi is his BDF (Best Dushman Forever), an acquaintance whom he detested to know'. Ranveer did not know what or how Panchi was feeling because of such rude behavior of his towards her. She would have preferred not to have not known Ranveer' at least his words and actions would not have had such a devastating effect on her than they are now!

Naal naal tur na te vith rakhna
Hadh rakh lena wich dil rakhna
Chhanve chhanwe paawe assi teri parchhawe tur na
Naal naal tur na te vith rakhna
Hadh rakh lena wich dil rakhna
Chhanve chhanwe paawe assi teri parchhawe tur na

Ho Heer Heer na khodiyo
Main te saheba hoyi
Ghodi leke aawe le jaaye
Le jaaye Mirza koi
Le jaaye Mirza koi
Le jaaye Mirza koi

Heer Heer na khodiyo
Main te saheba hoyi
Ghodi leke aawe le jaaye'
Ghodi leke aawe le jaaye
O... ho... oho... ho'

By the end of the song, tears were flowing through her eyes'. Her silent tears which she had sworn not to shed in front of anyone, had now broken their boundary and now were out in the open. But before anyone could see, she wiped off the tears and put on a fake smile so that no one would realize that she was crying.
Everyone, including Ranveer, were surprised'
Kiya: Wow Panchi! Ur soo amazing!
Juhi: OMG babes! tum toh Ranveer se bhi zyada acha guitar bajati ho!
Piddi: kasam se Panchi'. Tumhaari awaz toh haumre in sunidhi aur shreya ki toh mother-sister together kardegi!
Samar: Panchi shaiba' aap toh acha gaane ke saath saath' bahut unda guitar bajati hain!
KD: bahut acha laga Panchi' tumahar gana bhi aur yeh guitar bhi!
Everyone was praising her for her singing & guitar'. But her eyes & ears were waiting for Ranveer's praise' But Ranveer just smiled at her, as he knew that she was a bloody great singer! Panchi gave a sad smile back to him'. Her eyes conveying the rejection and pain she is going through'.

if u all liked it, then "like" it n pls comment!
taniya

Edited by kriyaanshd3 - 11 years ago
really nice...loved it a lot..Panchi's emotion was beautifully written...Loved it a lot...

wow a great panchi os.

it was amazing. very well written. panchi's emotions were wonderfully conveyed. do write such os and pm whenever you wish to write something😊

awesome loved it!!!!

loved panchi's emotions

if u write more do pm me😊
fab yr..superbb luvely is it a os or ff u continue den pm ...i really luved d concept n i want dem bck..
Luv da os and plzz do continue and pm me
Anything on Panchi deserves my like... superb 👏👏
Anything on Panchi deserves my like ☺️☺️ beautiful OS 🤗