Sasural Simar Ka

02/11/2012 Written Update

melahi99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Starts how yesterday's ended. Khushi taunts that "they left with so much ego. What happened to that? Now my mood ha changed. I don't want any kid." Simar begs her that Mata Jis health is very bad. She needs to be taken care of. We need this house. Please let my family stay here. Whatever you say I am ready to do. Khushi says you are strange Simar that for that old woman you will deal away your infant girl. She says whether she dies or lives what do I care?

In the hospital prem notices simar is nowhere to be seen. Everyone is shocked. Prem wonders where she could have gone. Roli says maybe I can guess. She tells Prem through her expression. Khushi says I gave you a chance but you came a little too late. Now you'll have to pay for that. That's why you'll have t accept two of my conditions. Prem is in the car and is calling Simar. She is too shocked to call. Khushi says "Do you accept my second condition?" she says yes. Veeru brings some papers. They are the same kind of legal papers Khushi signed in the hospital. She says after you sign you'll have no right on this child.

The girl is crying and so is Simar. Khushi tells her to sign fast.

She has signed on the papers. Prem reaches too late. Khushi is asking for the baby. Prem shouts no. Simar tell him she has given Khushi the baby. Veeru says legally the baby is Khushis. He shouts HOW DID YOU TAKE SUCH A BIG DECISION? She says she'll explain. He says theres nothing left to explain. That's our girl. Simar joins her hands. They slowly walk out of the house.

He shouts what kind of a mother are you? She has already tried once to kill the kid.why did you do this? She says what else could I do? Dr has told mataji to rest to be happy , how could we take care of her staying away from this house? Prem says you think I would let my family be on the streets? We would have found a solution but in this rush you gave K another chance to bother us. You did very wrong. S says this is about the house. How many memories are of mata Ji in that house and today she gave away everything just because of me. Na, Papa, Chachi, Chachi everyone had tears just because of me. Mata Ji is in the hospital only because of me. How much more pain should I give them?I could not see their pain. Because of my motherhood, the mistake I made the punishment for that was also my responsibility.

Thats why what I thought was right I did. Prem says but simar our kid... Simar says nothing will happen. I have trust in god.

Precap:Mosi Ji tells Mata Ji everything is fine. We can go back. The whole BW family is at the doorstep. Mara Ji tells Khushi to give Simar her child back. We won't stay in this house.

Watch this Episode only for Deepika and Shoaibs acting and their chemistry.Edited by melahi99 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

presim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Edited by presim - 11 years ago
presim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
soo  wonderful fast update...❤️ yeaa lovely premar !!!!!