WU- 2/11/12 Shiv's refusal to the marriage!

Posted: 11 years ago
The episode begins with Gehna bringing tea for a sleeping J (Jagat). J wakes up and remembers all that he said to Shiv the previous day. He says to himself that he is feeling a lot more relieved and light today since he spoke his mind to Shiv and also accepted his mistakes. He says that he doesn't feel guilty any longer and doesn't have to repent for anything more. He then remembers about the con he did with the railway budget to put Shiv in trouble and realizes that he did not tell Shiv about the same. He gets restless and says that he needs to reveal that as well so that there is no more negativity left and he can redeem himself completely.

The Shings are then shown planning the wedding preparations with a wedding planner. Every body other than DS is looking excited about the same. A (Anandi) arrives and Gehna gets emotional about A leaving the house after marriage. A then goes to the terrace to do some work.  The Shekhars then arrive to participate in the planning. Every one except Shiv (S) was present. The Singhs ask for him when Mahi replies that S will soon join them since he was out for some work.

S is then shown in a temple where he remembers all the old moments he has spent with A. He looks sad and troubled. He then leaves the temple and comes to the Shing's house where the Shekhars and the Singhs are sharing a light moment with J watching them from the balcony.

Shiv then tells them that he needs to say something important to them. Gehna tells him that she will also call A, but Shiv refuses saying that he will not be able to say this in front of A. Every one looks concerned. Shiv then says that he is not willing to get married to A and doesn't accept this relationship. This leaves every one in a state of shock. A is also shocked hearing this and seeing A, S looks sad and worried.

Irawati then  comes up to Shiv and asks him the reason for this change. Daddu also gets angry and asks S if he is considering marriage to be some kind of a joke. Bhairav then glances at DS (Dadi sa), while DS looks shocked and concerned. Everybody ask S for the reason of this change. Shiv replies that its no body's fault but he can neither get married nor can he reveal the reason for the same. Bhairav then insists on knowing the reason. Shiv then says that sometimes one understands the situation on time while on other occasions it becomes too late to understand the same. He is happy that he realized it on time and that it would be wrong to continue with the marriage.

DS  looks relieved and slightly happy. Shiv says that its nobody's fault but his and due to him the families will have to bear a lot of shame and trouble. Bhairav tells S that things can be solved if S reveals the reason. A is shown remembering how S expressed his love for her.

Bhairav then gets angry and tells S that he cannot change his mind as per his will in matters like marriage. He says that as a farther he has every right to know the reason for his refusal since its the matter of A's life too, which has been full of hardships and trouble. All this has not been a secret to S and he also was instrumental in supporting her and bringing her out of her troubled times. So what is the reason for him to reject her today.

Shiv replies that they are not fit for each other. They have two very different lives, upbringing and wavelengths. Due to this he will not be able to adjust with her. Everybody other than DS and J look worried and sad.

Voice over: In the world of relationships, the importance of feelings are much greater than facts/proofs. A decision taken solely on the basis of proofs can be unilateral and incorrect.

Precap: A tells Bhairav to stop questioning S and let him go. Bhairav replies that he wants to know the reason for S's refusal. A replies that she knows the reason for the same and it is J. Shiv and J look shocked.
Edited by andv - 11 years ago
Thank you for the update in advance😃
Thanks for the update andv. The episode was a dragging one, so sorrowful. Precap seems interesting, though..! I hope Anandi won't disappoint me, atleast now!!
Dadisa was getting excited, no idea why though because Anandi said no to idea of marrying Jagya again, but  yet again Anandi never made it clear because she said she can't let the Collector or his family down so Dadisa's hope are raised again with Shiv's rejection. Edited by angelic8219 - 11 years ago
Dadisa excitement disgusted me. Sad that shiv said the same reason what pighead said to leave anandi (even though it was not the real reason) well dadisa expression disgusted me the most...she owes big time apology to anandi...

Ok lookslike shiv is gonna get into trouble for the project.jagya mightleave withouttellingshiv what he did. So waiting to see anandi reply...waiting for monday.
Thanks for the update...

Totally dragged episode...Yeah, Dadisa's hope once again raised today, with Shiv rejecting the proposal...She is unaware that in few moments her ladesar is going to be the one to walk out...! I must say her acting is suberb...She gives a good grip, when she tries to smile fakely at Shekhars, then rejoices as Shiv says no...Perfect acting...But along with it, I felt annoying that she is still somewhere hoping that Anandi will now get back to Jagya...I am so dissapointed by her change...I really hope I can ask the directors of BV why they spoiled such a wonderful character like her, who had changed so much and been Anandi's support ever since she knew Jagya's truth...I really felt bad that after so much support, she is backing out in doing the marriage preparations, letting Bhairon and Basant do it as they want, unhappy that Anandi did not agree...!

Loved Anandi's neutral declaration to Bhairon, to let Shiv go...Her eyes told how much pain she was holding on to...It shows how she has always stood by the life in the worst of times...She looked so graceful, even in the worst of pain...She knows everything, but she kept quite, because two persons who promised to love her and be there for her, betrayed her that single moment...One her childhood friend, who even sold off their memories to her future husband, to manipulate his own way and get her back, though he knows that she did not have any such wish, and the second, who said he would never leave her side, but is trying to back off believing someone else rather than her...This makes her question him, about his trust in her for sure...! Wouldn't she have taken the opportunity, when he had asked her to back out, instead of saying she did not want to look back...Wasn't that answer enough, if not, then why did he declare his love...He knew that even Anandi was accepting him slowly and with time she would completely be his...He had confidence in his love once...So, wasn't it his duty to ask her this, rather than declare his decision...? .Jagya might have manipulated his own way to the extent that Shiv had fell for it, but she expected more from him than to just believe it clearly...She has already been cheated and her trust is fragile...And now that she slowly started trusted Shiv, she is once again being treated as nothing more than a puppet...!

Loved the shocked faces of everyone in the precap...I really hope that Anandi makes her stand clear...Loved Bhairon's pain filled voice and his frustration and anger...! He is such a wonderful person...I wish there were more people like him, who understood and valued their D-I-L like their daughters...! Looking forward for monday episode...This episode was all about Shiv, and the next one will be about Anandi...! I hope that she gives a fitting reply to Jagya's manipulation, dadisa's unfair treatment as well as Shiv's decision...!

I think we will be seeing Jagya's entry once again, when Railway project ghotala comes forward, because Shiv or Anandi might remember Jagya being there during that time and would bring out the truth in front...!

Edited by vamita - 11 years ago
I am tottly dusgusted with ds's excitement,dissappointed with her.
Really feeling bad for shiv,sid was superb today.
I thinks that railway ghotal goona be a really big problem for shiv as ab to Jagta kuch bolega nahi.

Lookinf forward to Anandi'sreply
now tho...eagerly waiting for mondays episode...
Thanks for the update.
Probably this would be the last time when A gets hurt...unless CVs want her to cry forever.
Originally posted by vrinda9183

Thanks for the update.
Probably this would be the last time when A gets hurt...unless CVs want her to cry forever.

Oh yeah...I am just fed up of all the CV teams in every serial, who try to sell this off so easily...Why do they need to make the main character cry all the time and face all the difficulties as well as face the people, while the evil takes up all the time and keep making traps...! At least now, in this serial, they need to show Anandi happy in her new life and be strong and be there for her family, without more tears...!