Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For 2nd November 2012 Ashoksundari

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/Har Har Mahadev\|/
Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For 2nd November 2012
Ashoksundari

im updating todays episode on behalf of Sia-a very short update from my side😊

BTW-Samudra Manthan Katha Promo out-next two weeks we will be having 45 minute episodes.πŸ˜ƒ

The episode begins with Vidhyutmali,Tarkaksh and Kamlakaksh rounding of dozens of Shiva Bhakts forcibly to take them to Tripur(this includes the old Shilpi who is STILL alive-sheesh!).

Meanwhile Mahadev,Vishnu and Bramhadev are discussing what to do.Mahadev says that Tripur cannot be destroyed just like that,if they destroy one it is likely to be recreated again.

Kartikeya explains to Meenaxis family about Tripur,how Tarkaksh,Vidhuyunmali and Kamlakash and doing a huge mistake by underestaimating Mahadev and are calling for trouble.

Parvati is sitting below Kalpatru wondering how will this help her relive the pain she has from the separation from Kartikeya.

She sees the Saptarishis,Dadhichi,Nandi and other Ganas advancing towards her.She asks them why have they come.

Brigu explains that the battle between Good and Evil will continue,but they will need someone who will  preach Dharma to humans.They say this can be done only By Shiva Putri.She who will be born for the betterment of the world.

Parvati smiles as she realizes why Mahadev had made her stay here,as Dadhichi explains that the birth of a daughter brings happiness not only to the house she is born in but in the house she is married in,she gives birth to new life,and by giving her away in Kanyadhan Parents obtain the greatest Punya in the world.Parvati remembers her own mother as Dadhichi reminds her of how a Daughter acts as an Anchor to her mother and how she gives her happiness like no one else does,like How Parvati was for her mother in the absence of her father.

Indradev is Swarga is wondering why Mahadev isnt doing anything-had he been in Mahadevs place he would have already finished Tripur.Narad Muni scold him telling that he should learn to keep a control on his tongue and stop badmouthing Mahadev.

Mahadev tells Bramha and Vishnu that Tripur can only be destroyed when all of them are in one straight line,which Vishnu says is difficult.But Mahadev says they will have to destroy Tripur.

Parvati takes permission from Mahadev.Mahadev says that their daughter is born for a great purpose and gives permission. Parvati begins the creation of a daughter in form of a mud idol,and then requests Kalpatru to instill in the idol that Kalpana(Desire) of the daughter she wants.And Voila!-a beautiful Daughter is born(Ashnoor-who is so so so so SO cute!!!!).She calls Parvati Ma and Parvati lovingly hugs her daughter and announces her name as Ashoksundari.

Parvati introduces Ashoksundari to everyone. Ashoksundari sweetly asks where is her father,Parvati replies he is busy and he will come back soon.

V,T,K along with Vajrang try to take all the Shiv Bhakts to Tripur,the Bhakts refuse so they begin to torture them.The Bhakts loudly begin to chant Om Namah Shivah as the torture continues for sometime.Tarkaksh sees an illusion of Mahadev and stops,and the trio leave for Tripur as Vajrang also vanishes out of the fear of Mahadev.Mahadev frees all the Bhakts from the chains they are tied in.

Precap:-
Parvati introduces Ashoksundari to a Shivling and teaches her to do Pooja.Ashoksundari asks Mahadev to come and meet her soon.Meanwhile Tripur is ready to be destroyed.

if you like please click the like button
cheers
shruti

Edited by *Khushii* - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update vaise aaj sirf ashok sundari hi imp tha baaki sab filler tha.

and damn excited for samudra manthan it looked so grand in promos hope it remains grand in epi too.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Very nice update

Didn't see the episode but I will

Thanks
vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thank you for the WU, Shruti...!
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Thanks for the update.I am loving this gal,Ashok Sundari.I am wondering for how long will she stay in the show.
She has been born to do dharm ka prachaar.So i guess after Samudra manthan,they might show a small leap and the girl will grow up and leave Mahadev-Parvati to do dharm ka prachaar.Then Parvati will give birth to Ganapati Bappa.πŸ˜›

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for the update.
I am curious to know more about Ashok Sundari, what will she do in future.
It was good to see the rishis after a long time.
The way Vajrang asked those 3 to go to their Puras was like run away or you are dead.
The way Shivji came to save his devotees was very good, hearing Karpur Gauram is always owesome.
Wish they create some good fresh music like Sati's phase.
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
Thanks for your nice updates.
Today I have only watched Parvati-AshokaSundari duo.They are too sweet and cute.And their bonding is so adorable.A big hug and long kiss for them.πŸ€—and muaaah..muaah..
I want to watch Mahadev's reaction when he will meet his daughter. 
Chinappa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey nice n crisp wu Shru πŸ˜Š... Seems interesting. I missed the epi so waiting for 2:30am telecast now πŸ˜Š
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
loved todays episode. thank you for the update.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks For The Update. I Will Watch The Episode.