Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Ranveer is EVIL!

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I love JazzVeer but if Ranveer evil then I want Ranveer alone. NO JAZZ SCENES TODAY??? Where are you my sunshine?? Sukirti I'm watching this serial only for you. PLEASE COME BACK or I'll stop watching this serial. WTH.. is this? I want JazzVeer and SaJeet.

Please write you opinion.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boogle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree! At first I loved the chemistry with Ranveer and Jazz. But he doesn't deserve her! He was with Sahiba behind her back, he stole her money, and most importantly he killed her father! I want Jazz to find herself a nice man who cares about her and not her status, Sajeet to reunite, and Ranveer to be alone! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: boogle

I agree! At first I loved the chemistry with Ranveer and Jazz. But he doesn't deserve her! He was with Sahiba behind her back, he stole her money, and most importantly he killed her father! I want Jazz to find herself a nice man who cares about her and not her status, Sajeet to reunite, and Ranveer to be alone! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yes, Ranveer is so stupid!!!!! I hate him. He kills Jazzs father. But I love Jazz with Ranveer. :(
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
True yaar,so little space 4 sunshine? I want her back with a bang.
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I really want Jazz to find out the truth and I don't want her to think that Daljeet and Sahiba are the criminals in this case... I hope she forgets about Ranveer and finds a new guy πŸ˜ƒ
sakshi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i want jazz with ranbeer...but stupid storyline...hope to see jazzbeer togather...
Julz06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ranveer doesn't desere anybody he desere only one thing and that prisonEdited by Julz06 - 11 years ago
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I prefer jazz alone I do not want her with her paa's murderer
I hope she finds out the truth soon 

JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't think they will reveal the truth about Ranveer being the murderer so soon. He will have to go to prison and then what? As much as I like Daljeet, he and Sahiba are boring together. He needs a little spice in his life.
Maybe, Jazz should marry him to get back at Ranveer and scandalise Daljeet's mother with her short clothesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† That would be so funny
With Ranveer being a murderer, what stories can we really expect? He has already killed Mr Pal and gotten power of attorney. Should we watch him trying to win back Sahiba forever and Jazz chasing him? Come on CVs, the show sucks πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ