*PSH Update 2nd Nov -Reva Masterminds*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks so much for the update😊
Thanks for the update.

Well looks like Reva will succeed in poisoning Vikram's mind against Sugni with all her proofs.
And I am pretty sure that the fact that , Reva asked Champa to deliver the letter to Vikram,  will never see the light of day as so many other things before. This too, shall be forgotten...
Thanks for the updatesπŸ‘
 frankly speaking i m super happy, πŸ˜ƒ  if vikram doubt to sug and hate her , i will be more happy if he do exactly such as,  u all tell me , does she really deserve to vikram ? a BIG NO..she doesn't,she always gave pain to him, hurt him, insult him, .. till yet she was searching him,but when he came back .. she again start her natak.. rewa thakurain blah-blah...😑
and this is not total lie,after all adi loves her,and just few days ago she and adi were doing planing of their future.. so she is not "Dhudh ki dhuli"...
i will be happy if vikram tell to his mother that she is 'Bedhni' and stop this marriage.. .. not for himself but just for hurt to sugni... 
adi and sugni did so much wrong to vikram, so this is turn of vikram... be ready sugni and adi,u both have to pay a lot... and sugani u said na u r meera of vikram, u will always belong to him, so please keep remember ur promise, * even i don't trust u*.. 😳  and proved it, meera did drink cup of poison for her love kirshna, so want to see , what can u do for ur love..
don't tell me u want to run away with adi.. 😲  πŸ˜†   

Vikram seems to be going from bad to worse CVs have made him negative and now dumb too that the sharp and sensible Vikram Thakur believes a schemer like Rewa.  After 8 years of marriage to her he should know what kind of a person she is.  She even faked her madness then how come she is speaking the truth .  How did Rewa manage to get pictures of Adi and Sugni together without they noticing the person?  CVs wake up please keep a consistent storyline.  All your viewers (Sug-Vik fans and Sug-Adi fans) are all fed up and feeling dizzy going in circles.  But please stop this senseless mentality.
😊Thanks Arti for the update Wow,😑 Rewa covered all her tracks and definitely lay a foundation of doubts in Vickram's mind. She came prepared with convincing stories, and evidences. Rew is a master manipulator, and she knows how to played the game well. 
Vickram knew Rewa well enough for nine years and he knows what she is capable off, so if he believes a word what Rewa said about Sugni and Adi, then he is a much bigger fool than anyone of us. 
Sugni's behavior and actions for the past few months against Vickram was not pleasant and kind, she fought him every step of the way, so doubts will definitely be in Vickram's mind, but he shouldn't believed not a word what Rewa said to him. 

Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago
whatever happened to Sugni's father and his family? they are never shown anymore?