Posted: 11 years ago

This show is becoming very crappy. I don't like what they are doing to Ranveer and Jazz's characters just to give Sahiba a storyline.

Why don't they just let Sahiba go with Daljeet and have the saas-bahu issues there. They could even show some tension in the family due to Beauty and Daljeet's uncle.

With Jazz and Ranveer, now that her father died, show us that Ranveer is caught and then forgiven by Jazz. Have him deported to India so that Jazz who is still madly in love with him has no choice but to follow him to India. Then we can have storylines with Ranveer getting acquainted with the business and Jazz learning to adjust to life in India. Slowly he can fall in love with her.

I am sorry if I have hurt any Sahiba fans but that character just irritates me. She is also very boring and not fun to look at at all. I can understand that even though Ranveer went off to London and did some crappy things like engaging Jazz and later killing her father, he has still remained commited to his love. Whereas, Sahiba marries a man to get to London, {I could understand that it was the only way for her} but she had no qualms about sharing the bed with Daljeet and has already fallen in love with him!!! So all the so-called love from since childhood she has claimed to have for Ranveer, where is that?
yeah Sajeet can have the family drama! Remember at the beginning of the series when they showed Daljeet with his family. And you saw that Daljeet's brother and his wife didn't really care about the parents? Maybe we can see Sahiba standing up to them and calling them out on being selfish
Yeah Boogle, that is a great idea. Jazz is a great actress to be reduced to that pathetic role. Ranveer and Jazz's characters have so much potential if these writers would give them a decent storyline
I am a Sahiba fan and this doesn't offend me at all... in fact I agree with you... why can't Daljeet and Sahiba just go back to India or something and just stay away from Ranveer and Jazz and not have this ridicuilous, unrealistic drama ðŸ˜¡
Originally posted by JulieD

This show is becoming very crappy. I don't like what they are doing to Ranveer and Jazz's characters just to give Sahiba a storyline.

Why don't they just let Sahiba go with Daljeet and have the saas-bahu issues there. They could even show some tension in the family due to Beauty and Daljeet's uncle.

With Jazz and Ranveer, now that her father died, show us that Ranveer is caught and then forgiven by Jazz. Have him deported to India so that Jazz who is still madly in love with him has no choice but to follow him to India. Then we can have storylines with Ranveer getting acquainted with the business and Jazz learning to adjust to life in India. Slowly he can fall in love with her.

I am sorry if I have hurt any Sahiba fans but that character just irritates me. She is also very boring and not fun to look at at all. I can understand that even though Ranveer went off to London and did some crappy things like engaging Jazz and later killing her father, he has still remained commited to his love. Whereas, Sahiba marries a man to get to London, {I could understand that it was the only way for her} but she had no qualms about sharing the bed with Daljeet and has already fallen in love with him!!! So all the so-called love from since childhood she has claimed to have for Ranveer, where is that?
totaly agree with you dear,i love jazzbeer,they are the only remaining charm of the show as both ashish & suku are wonderful actor...ashu & suku doing full justice to their characters...suku  too doing great even in less screen space...me too thinking that cv ruined ranbeer's character just to justified sahiba...she is just a dummy girl...don't know why cv trying to impose sahiba on us..fed up of sajeet;s acting...cv has totally ruined jazzbeer's track by giving more importance to sahiba... waiting for jazzbeer;love track..sahiba's character is totally confused...jis ke saath hoti hai...use nahi doosre ko myar karti hai...you are right ranbeer still love sahiba...
me too want jazzbeer,sahiba,sahiba...enough is enough.
@julied totaly agree with you dear...
Yes i agree with you dear 
totally agree with u

Why do people always apologise to others and then go right ahead to condemn !!!

This is a story - accept it - just because your hero and heroine is being shown in bad light you want to condem the other couple!!!

There is enough room for both couple's fans - each couple needs to have its day.  We had quite a bit of Ranveer and Jazz - now its Sahiba and Daljet or rather Sahiba and Ranveer - the carouself will go around and you will have Jazz apearing again - the story will go on with the characters apeparing as needed - so please be patient. 

If you want only jazz and ranveer - i suggest you write to the produces to create another serial with just the two actors and have asome masala stroy there.  

Just because you don't like sahiba you call the show crappy!! 

Frankly i am hoping that Jazz will come and take Ranveer away from sahiba - so that Sahiba and Daljeet can have their moments too!!

just enjoy the show yah... follow the story liines and see where it goes.  I think Ranveer, Jazz, Daljeet and Sahiba are doing an awesome job - let us be fair to the actors - they are doing their parts well.

Edited by zeezee55 - 11 years ago