Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kristen23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: zeezee55

Why do people always apologise to others and then go right ahead to condemn !!!

This is a story - accept it - just because your hero and heroine is being shown in bad light you want to condem the other couple!!!

There is enough room for both couple's fans - each couple needs to have its day.  We had quite a bit of Ranveer and Jazz - now its Sahiba and Daljet or rather Sahiba and Ranveer - the carouself will go around and you will have Jazz apearing again - the story will go on with the characters apeparing as needed - so please be patient. 

If you want only jazz and ranveer - i suggest you write to the produces to create another serial with just the two actors and have asome masala stroy there.  

Just because you don't like sahiba you call the show crappy!! 

Frankly i am hoping that Jazz will come and take Ranveer away from sahiba - so that Sahiba and Daljeet can have their moments too!!

just enjoy the show yah... follow the story liines and see where it goes.  I think Ranveer, Jazz, Daljeet and Sahiba are doing an awesome job - let us be fair to the actors - they are doing their parts well.

totally agree with you dear...i always like your comments...
ajayrockss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: zeezee55

Why do people always apologise to others and then go right ahead to condemn !!!

This is a story - accept it - just because your hero and heroine is being shown in bad light you want to condem the other couple!!!

There is enough room for both couple's fans - each couple needs to have its day.  We had quite a bit of Ranveer and Jazz - now its Sahiba and Daljet or rather Sahiba and Ranveer - the carouself will go around and you will have Jazz apearing again - the story will go on with the characters apeparing as needed - so please be patient. 

If you want only jazz and ranveer - i suggest you write to the produces to create another serial with just the two actors and have asome masala stroy there.  

Just because you don't like sahiba you call the show crappy!! 

Frankly i am hoping that Jazz will come and take Ranveer away from sahiba - so that Sahiba and Daljeet can have their moments too!!

just enjoy the show yah... follow the story liines and see where it goes.  I think Ranveer, Jazz, Daljeet and Sahiba are doing an awesome job - let us be fair to the actors - they are doing their parts well.

yes,me too agree...love jazzbeer.