TOI: Knew Archana was dream girl-Ashish

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

I knew Archana was my dream girl: Ashish

Shruti Jambhekar, TNN | Nov 3, 2012, 12.00AM IST
Read More:Ashish|Rab Se Sona Ishq|Mahima Shanidev Ki|Gunahon Ka Devta|Dibaker Banerjee
Tweet
I knew Archana was my dream girl: Ashish
Ashish Sharma
Getting a film with Dibaker Banerjee, followed by 'Gunahon Ka Devta', 'Chandragupta Maurya' and 'Rab Se Sona Ishq', Ashish Sharma has had an interesting journey.
People seem to be loving his television shows, and he is excited about it. He says, "The response has been awesome. People have accepted me as Ranveer. I'm glad I could gel into all the roles I've done so far." He adds, "I have two films in the pipe-line but can't talk about them. I've been lucky so far with directors and concepts that I've worked on."
And last time he confessed to us that there's someone special in his life. So who's she? "She is TV actor Archana Taide. I met her while shooting for Chandragupta Maurya and she was doing Mahima Shanidev Ki. We continued meeting when we went back to Mumbai too. We have been together for last eight months. The minute I met her, I knew she is the girl," says Ashish with a blushing smile. And then he shares something special, "We are getting married at the end of January 2013. Our parents are happy about the decision. I'm so excited and happy about this and so is Archana.
wow,ashish very happy for you dear...
thanks for sharing...love ashish ji...😊
thanks for sharing...you are fab. actor ashis.
Thanks for Sharing ðŸ˜Š