Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Epi 5 (Review) Trust, Happiness, Blast from past

AngelicDesires thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Epi 5 (2nd November)

Review+Discussion

The Epi starts with a typical mother taking care of her son and then talking to Sarpanch ji about their pregnancy while Sarpanch is all lost in the thoughts of that mysterious lady and Ratan talks about trust and faith when Sarpanch tightly holds Ratan's hands
LOL I really liked this scene coz it shows that he still trusts Ratan and wants her to be with him whenever any wrong happens with them. It's a cute scene.
He tries talking about his past when RanVijay starts talking in sleep and Ratan goes to take care of him.. (It is an Aaaww scene.)
There in the bus this mysterious lady (my heart goes out for her!) is traveling to Pritampura with only 40 Rs in hand and 1 noble person (God Bless him) helps her by giving the remaining 10 Rs.

Now comes our Cutie.. He is in the Gurudwara and after offering his prayers, he starts talking to God about giving him a sister and also talks about his letter. (Man his expressions are damn cute!) So the Granthi, (Sikh Pandit If you dont know who a Granthi is :p) comes and blesses him. He informs her that his parents know about it so now our cutie pie gets angry with his parents for not telling him about this.

In the meanwhile Sarpanch is taking care of washing clothes coz Ratan is pregnant. and then Sarpanch tells her to take care coz she is pregnant after a gap of 8 years (A typical Hubby- I really loved these scenes.) Okay as a typical Punjabi lady, Ratan wants a boy who should be like Sarpanch who is a replica of Sarpanch and he is again lost in his thoughts..  *Beta wait till you get to know what your guroor, your Hubby has done
*🤣
 Then RV angrily enters his house and doesnt talk to Sarpanch and Ratan. Its a very cute Father son scene and He tries explaining how a womean gets pregnant *Blush* Ratan tries to divert the topic but Sarpanch says that in the future, I dont want RV to think that his parents didnt teach him about all this *A very good scene, I am in favour of this. M glad that even though this show has a lot of ahem ahem scenes, at the same time its educating us about the so called Taboos *
Okay so Sarpanch gets 1 more case to solve and now its a fight between Hubby-Wife
RV innocently tells his Mom that he wants a sis coz only she can tie a Rakhi on him. *How adorable can this boy be? He is actually ready to do ANYTHING to get a Sister Aaaww moment of the Epi. *He promises to take care of all her needs and that twinkle in his eyes is worth seeing! He is damn happy when Ratan tells him about her pregnancy that he runs away screaming out loud to everyone about Ratan's pregnancy. So now all the ladies gather at Ratan's house to celebrate. and it was just a celebration with dance etc so i skipped it :p

In Panchayat All through the case he is lost in his own world and gives a verdict which indirectly means he is guilty *This scene, the Emotions have been depicted very aptly. A MUST watch scene!*
Amidst all the celebrations the mysterious lady reaches Sarpanch's house and one side where she wants her child to be given all rights, the other side Ratan is happy for her pregnancy.

PRECAP:- The mysterious girl tells Sarpanch that the girl is his daughter and Ratan hears this *Damn good move. Now his reality would be in front of all. Now a person who is called as a lover of Justice, what would he do when he himself is at fault? What would he do when his image is at question??*
The best dialogue :- Vishwas tutne wali baat agar Vishwas karke phenk di jaye to Vishwas doguna badhta hai.

The Best Scene:- Ratan- RV scene while talking about why RV wants a sister ONLY.
RV-Sarpanch's scene where he's trying to educate him about pregnancy.

Edited by jasminedayal - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seelaks thumbnail
They are moving the story at a fast pace. Ratan getting to know the sachaayi of her pathi so soon. Will she decide the punishment for her husband ? 
AngelicDesires thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: seelaks

They are moving the story at a fast pace. Ratan getting to know the sachaayi of her pathi so soon. Will she decide the punishment for her husband ? 

I am loving the pace of the story as for now..
Its nor too fast nor too slow.. Coz they gotta introduce Veera and for it all this has to be done

and as far as Ratan is concerned, IMO she should be the one punishing Sampuran but most of the ppl here are thinking it to be a suicide track :/ So no idea!
Edited by jasminedayal - 11 years ago
seelaks thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasminedayal

I am loving the pace of the story as for now..
Its nor too fast nor too slow.. Coz they gotta introduce Veera and for it all this has to be done

and as far as Ratan is concerned, IMO she should be the one punishing Sampuran but most of the ppl here are thinking it to be a suicide track :/ So no idea!

Suicide track ? May be. Ratan is not a guest role na ? May be she will not be in a condition to look after the child, hence all responsibility on RV. Thats also possible
..Apz.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: seelaks

Suicide track ? May be. Ratan is not a guest role na ? May be she will not be in a condition to look after the child, hence all responsibility on RV. Thats also possible

wat if she gets mentally ill?🤔nice review👏
rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.
Your review was lovely, really enjoyed it 👏