Amrit Manthan

DOTW: Your Fave Scene and Character? Updated p1.

Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Which Scene Is Your
     Favorite From Any Of The Movies                         and AM Serial.
    Who is your favorite character in AM        show and From Any of the Movies.

Please leave youviews and opinions!😃 
                                      P.S. Sorry for the short DOTW
Edited by Ahlem - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanayah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Amrit
All scenes when she dances :p
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fav scene character from movie. Geet from jab we met and the scene is when Aditya comes to take back geet and the dialogues in front of the hostel and the continuation to Aditya makes Geet call Anshuman and she blasts him.

My favorite charater in AM is Agam Malik. Fav scene Mere haath mein song sequence and Agam protecting Nimrit in lift.
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fav character..Agam malik...

Agam has so many shades in his personality.. angry.. loveable.. emotional..above all love his undying love for Nimrit..Agam portrays each shade so brilliantly ..

My fav scene Agam confession of love to Nats/Nimrit..it was a well picturised scene showing his turmoil..he tried to keep his emotions for her but finally he poured his heart feelings so naturally..

Recently another scene where Agam held Nimrit hand in his sharing his heart feeling again ..how much he loves everything about Nimrit unaware he is talking to his real wife...

so many of such scenes are there..another scene My fav..in hospital hearing Nimrit praying for the welfare of his mom..he questioned her if she is his Nimrit..when she says No because of Amrit he did not accept it and said i dont believe it as my heart cant be wrong that you are my Nimrit..Agam acted so well in that scene..
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My favorite movie character is Geet from Jab We Met. She's so fun, outgoing, and bubbly - she reminds me of myself... 😛 My favorite scene is when she jumped in the lake with Aditya... loved how she doesn't care about anything else and she just lives in the moment 😃

My favorite character in AM is definatly Agam. He has a tough exterior, but on the inside - he's a big softy 😛 He has so much passion and love for his Nimrit and he loves by the heart and what's on the inside, not what's on the inside... ❤️
Ahlem thumbnail
Me I like s much Baat Hamari paki Show so much is My favorite serial. Sanchi and shravan My favorite jodi...I like all them Scenes..

I like Ankita Sharma And Navi In AM show they are very nice..and I like all AgNi Scenes..

Ahlem thumbnail
To make the topic more active I will post the same question with other way...So what is the best Scenes of AgNi you like..I will post the last week Scenes pics only because there are many scenes..If you like one scenes from old episode you can found it here in these topics and you can share it ( The pic ) with us :
Thanks..Love.
Ahlem.
I hope you participate..

Ahlem thumbnail
Chose the best Scenes: