Amrit Manthan

AM WU 2 nov 2012* agni do puja n tej suspects shiv

Twinkle_bella thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode starts from agham saying he will attend this puja and yug comes in saying him and nats will do the puja as they're couple too , to which she asks him to be careful about what he says. Tej tries to say they shouldnt do this but amrit is adamant. Agham leaves and amrit says what will she do now , and leaves with yug. Nats says to tej that the real couple will tie the thread on the puja and mata rani will help me.

Agham and shivangi are at the puja and amrit comes followed by nats who looks awesome in yellow. Yug also comes and says we will do puja too and him and nats go forward to where Agham is. The pandit asks yug to take his shoes off. Whilst pandit is giving thread and asking ladies to pray nats sees a piece of glass on floor smiles. Pandit asks the girls to tie the thread and thread and give it to their husband. whilst yug is stepping forward to take the thread nats moves the glass in front of him and he hurts his foot. Yug and amrit realise nats has dobe this and nats asks driver to take him to hospital.

Nats gives her victory look to amrit. Now pandit asks agham to close his eyes and walk with your wife tying the thread. Agham and pandit close eyes and nats and shivangi swap places. Amrit is about tobahout and tej graps her holding her back and covering her mouth. He says these are a soldiers arms and wont let ho easily. Agni tie the thread and then puja is over nats and shivangi swap places without anyone knowing and amrit is angry.( shivangi was happy for agni during puja)

They all reach home and shivangi fakes headache and nats takes her away. Agham patches up with tej and tells him his plan , he also reveals that his marriage with amrit was fake and tej is delighted to hear this. Tj says remove amrit from tour life and he says i will keep her in front of me so i can watch her every move and one nimrit regains her memory prison is best plaxe for her. All this is witnessed by amrit.

Tej tells nats what agham has told him and she is over the moon. She then says she will go to shivangi and you attend your call. Tej gets a call to check a file which reveals that shivangi has crossed the border 15 times in 3 months. He is shocked.

There shivangi is saying she has to go for an hour as she has important work and i told you before from time to time i have to go. Nats says she go for her but she says i have to go as no one else can do this job. Just tej comes and questions her to which she says its personal. Tej looks suspicious.

Agham comes is asking what is everyone talking about to which nats covers up and says i know a doctor who handles memory loss cases and was thinking of taking nimrit there. Agham says good idea i will take her o which nats says we have an important meeting and tej can take her to which he says yes i am free for a couple of hours so i will take her. Shivangi immediately says i will get my file to which nats thinks what file and what is in that file. Tej is also suspicious . Agham is happy that ninrit has started to think about what to do.( she has memory loss not thinking disorder lol )

Next week is maha episode

See you all on monday . Enjoy your weekend. I don't get a break from work till monday lol

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
heyyy great.. a WU.. THANK YOU MY FRIEND.. good read...
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot for the update.
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for update..

Love the friendship bond of Tej..Nimrit.he is always by her side to help her..

Loved how Tej covered  Amrit  mouth with his hand and let Nimrit perform the ritual with Agam..
Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the Update