-*-Salvatore brothers' Mansion #2-*- - Page 27

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Niky-

ABHI?? ðŸ¥±ðŸ¤£
thodi der mei likh lungi!!!😛😆

I'll wait, then! 😳
Hi I'm new to this thread. I absolutely love that there is a Salvatore brother thread. I prefer to be on Team Salvatore rather than for the couples. What I liked from the first season itself was that relationship Damon and Stefan had with each other. In the first episode alone, they were fighting each other, that we could feel the palpable tension between them. I forgot what season it was, the end of season 1 or the beginning of season 2, we see Stefan go save Damon from the cellar telling Bonnie that Damon's his brother. I always wanted them to have a deeper relationship and the flashbacks to their past, back before they became vampires showed that they were such good friends. I loved when in season 2, Elena told Damon that Stefan will come back (when he was off with Klaus), she said that Stefan wouldn't return because of her, he would return because of Damon. Throughout it all, they stuck together protecting each other even if they almost always butted heads. Their relationship is at a tense stage right now, but I do hope they go back to being brothers. 
It's like Bekah said...the Salvatored might fight as much as they want...but in the end they would DIE for each other<3
Posted: 10 years ago
I didn't know we've this place as well. DeFan rocks <3  Edited by Edlyn - 10 years ago