| Love Just Is | Final Part Page 86 |13/07 - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Omg first os on AsYa
awesome yar
Originally posted by crazy4KASH_AR

update plz jana

Asma Di patience. ðŸ˜† Aaj no update, got Physics tomorrow and Chemistry day after! So two days only padhai! ðŸ¤¢
Originally posted by -Fizzi-

Asma Di patience.😆Aaj no update, got Physics tomorrow and Chemistry day after! So two days only padhai!🤢

2 din baad pakka?
I've 3 days tests starting from tomorrow
I've not studied a single word for the 2 yet.will start at midnight.
Asad ko dekeh bina padhayi mein man nahin lagne wala
I'm going crazy with QH..
12 pages hogaye!!
Yippeee!!
Dekha maine kaha tha very soon you'll get 12 then 22 then 120...
This is a beautiful OS bacha
You write amazingly.

2 din baad pakka?
I've 3 days tests starting from tomorrow
I've not studied a single word for the 2 yet.will start at midnight.
Asad ko dekeh bina padhayi mein man nahin lagne wala
I'm going crazy with QH..

So am I di! I'm watching Qubool Hai side by side ðŸ˜† but 2 din ke baad pakka! ðŸ˜ƒ
Study karo aap bhi!! Asad will feel bad if you fail ðŸ˜­

12 pages hogaye!!
Yippeee!!
Dekha maine kaha tha very soon you'll get 12 then 22 then 120...
This is a beautiful OS bacha
You write amazingly.

Hehe. Maine khud nahi socha tha 12 pages hongey! Like seriously :D I didn't know so any AsYa fans are there ðŸ˜³
Update soon! Nice storyline :)
abeee oyyeee mein thi na fan tabhi toh i requested...

plzzz update

i knw i m troubling u but i cant help it
Wow fizzi...loved it..
Superb...continue soon:)

They were returning home from the Khan house. It was evening time now and there was absolute silence in the car. Fortunately everything went good and Asad did not lose his calm in front of Ayaan's family. Everyone over there had accepted Asad as their second son, even Taiyabbu. But Asad wouldn't budge from his decision of hating that family till the end of his life.

Dilshaad had made Asad take her swear before leaving their house that he wouldn't do anything that would hurt or cause distress in that house. And he had stuck to his promise. He behaved well with everyone, but he never smiled. Like always.

Zoya on the other hand was devastated. Actually, even devastated was an understatement! She was broken'crumpled and dry. She would just sit and wonder what wrong had she done that she was being tortured so much? 6 months and yet all they had was a kiss! A kiss that he regretted! She was absolutely horrified to live in the same room with him. She didn't want to anymore. She was gonna end it tonight.

As they reached home she just ran inside the house leaving Asad surprised. He quickly auto-locked his Audi and went inside the house. Najma and Dilshaad were out to attend a wedding so they wouldn't be back by eleven or so. It was just the two of them'perfect!

"I'm going for a quick shower." He said in a low voice but was surprised again. She didn't respond, but she always does.

"Errr'Zoya?"

"That's it!"

"Excuse me?"

"I'm done! Done with taking all the shit! Absolutely DONE!"

"What are you talking about? Are you okay?"

"Am I okay? Does it even make a freakin difference to you that I live or die?"

"What are you saying? Are you in your senses?!"

"Stop asking me questions! Because today, I'm gonna question you and you are gonna answer me!"

Asad finally realized what she meant. The situation and circumstances began to sink in. He sighed. It was obvious she was going to explode one day. Any girl would lose it when she had a husband like Asad Ahmed Khan. And now that he had brought this on himself, he would give her the answers she was looking for.

"Look I know what you-"

"No you don't! You f**kin don't!"

"Don't swear in front of me Zoya!" His voice came out stern.

"You haven't left me with an option! I give up! I give up on everything and everyone! I promised Dilshaad mom and Najma that I would-'but you know what? I'm through with this shit!" She yelled.

"Shut up! Don't get Ammi and Najma amidst all of this! This is between you and me, don't you dare involve them!" He shot back at her with equal anger.

Zoya sobered and looked at him. Finally her tears giving way as she heard the hatred in his voice for her. She began to cry.

"Why? Why me, Allah? What wrong did I do? Why am I being punished every single moment of my life? Why Allah? Why?!"

Asad quickly pulled back his forefinger which he had pointed at her with a lot of anger and gulped seeing her in that state. Did he really break her down so much? His feet were glued to the ground. He wanted move ahead and stop her from crying, but being the egoistic man he was, he held himself back, like always.

"Allah Miyan aap mujhe le kyun nahin lete!"

That was the last straw for him. Her words cut his heart through and he couldn't hold himself back as he moved towards her and grabbed her by her arms.

"That's it! Not another word from you! Do you get it? NOT.A.WORD!" He blasted her.

"Why? Why should I keep shut? Your heartless! Just like my parents, they left me when I  just a few days old! And Aapi was just 5! Atleast you had your mother! We had no one! We lived on the streets for so many weeks! Without food and shelter until we found an orphanage! Your mother was broken, I was DEAD! You hear me? DEAD! Then you came into my life! I fell in love with you the day you came to see me for marriage! But you never loved me'I understood that you'd take time! But when I came to know your past, I felt so bad for you. I wanted to be there for you, take care of you! But how long does it take for a person to respond to love?!" He stared back at her, shocked.

"I don't know what to say to you or what to expect from you! I only know one thing that'"

She took a long pause followed by a sharp intake of breath and continued. "That I wish I hadn't married you."

Her voice echoed in his ears. His body grew heavy with pain and his eyes began to sting with tears. She regretted marrying him. She hated him. He had driven her crazy to an extent where she wanted to end her life. His hold on her arms became lose as she ran inside the washroom and closed the door, crying her heart out. Asad fell down on his knees as he realized what he had done. For the first time in his life, he was ashamed of himself.

She opened her eyes and adjusted her sight according to the sun rays entering the room. Her head shot up an instant pain and she gripped her head wondering what lead this on? Then she remembered her conversation with Asad last night and her endless crying. She sat back on the bed and decided to ask Dilshaad if she could go to New York for a few days. She needed sometime on her own now. As she got up from the bed and took a step, she was surprised to see the bouquet of fresh lilies and orchids on the table with a small card on it.

She was confused. 'Maybe someone got the wrong room!' She wondered. But picked up the card anyway.

"I am bad at words, so I'm going to say this through a note. I am ready to give our life a new start, a new beginning. I can't promise you I'll be the best husband in this world, but I can assure you that there will be a change in me. The change you've brought in me and the one I was trying to camouflage. I hope you like the flowers. See you at breakfast."

She read the card again and again. She stared at the flowers and then at the card, the flowers and the card, the flowers and the card'.AAAHHH! 'He just wrote me a love letter!!!'

She began jumping up and down, the pain in her cranial nerves disappearing in a fraction of a second. Her beautiful face adorned the most gorgeous smile along with a dimple, just like his face. She giggled like an adolescent and ran to the washroom to get dressed for breakfast.

"Good Morning Ammijaaan!" Zoya chirped as she entered the dining room and saw Asad smile momentarily, seeing her usual self back with a bang!

"Did I just hear you call me Ammijaan? Are you running fever?" Dilshaad checked Zoya's forehead with surprise.

"Oh-ho Ammi! Let that be'I am super hungry today!" She beamed as she took a seat beside Asad, surprising everyone.

"Zo bhabhi! You look so pretty today'you should wear jeans everyday!"

"Najma!" Asad reprimanded her.

"Asad, don't yell at my sister!" Zoya said.

"She's my sister too!"

"Mine!"

"Mine!"

"Mine I said!"

"She's my tamatar! Don't call her your sister you-"

"Ya Allah! Do you children even realize what you'll are saying? If Najma is Asad and Zoya's sister then don't Asad and Zoya become siblings?" Dilshaad said with a giggle.

"No!" Asad screamed while all three of them stared at him with initial shock but then their faces turned into a smirk, as they processed what he meant.

"Ahhh'I mean'She's my wife'I mean how can she'I mean-"

"Yes Asad, I'm your wife. Don't worry, I wont be calling you bhaijaan, alright?" Zoya laughed as Najma and Dilshaad joined her.

Asad, extremely embarrassed, walked out of the house mumbling a soft khuda hafiz to everyone.

Heylo people'sss! ðŸ˜† No, this is NOT the last part. I plan on making this a little more longer since you guys love my writing (I hope ðŸ¤¢) Anyway, comments needed please!! I want another 13 pages of comments ðŸ˜† 

Love and hugs. ðŸ¤—

Edited by -Fizzi- - 11 years ago