Director -  Santosh Shetty

Story/Screenplay - Chitra Patnaik

Episode link -

Rating link -

Caps link -

Written Update Link -

Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
precap: duo questioning someone and he is found dead. There's blood on the wall. Acp says 'agar pata chala ki iski maut tum dono ke haath hui hai toh main bhul jaaonga...' Something.

They get a cuprit,.Daya is about to shoot him, Abhijeet tries to stop him, the gun goes off.

Remake of staged murder???Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
precap seems very promising

the same case that RiDzDAYAlover poined out as Duo Centric case

ABHI DAYA interogating a person
he dies in interogation room
ACP also doubts them
Abhijeet says to daya that we both are accused of murder so we have to do something
Daya says.. 1 khoon ki saza bhi phansi aur 2 ki bhi phansi and tries to shoot a man a Abhijeet tries to stop him and in this Chaos gun fires
Thanks Vis... I missed the Precap... Thank you for Updating Precap in first post like this..
So Finally episode is here where someone saw ACP sir and DUO scene... I was expecting this.. Hope some nice Duo doze... After so much time this type of case is here.. little bit excited i m..

@mano86, Thank You so much...
Edited by neeme - 11 years ago
ab pure week ka tension mil gaya..😭

yar ye acp sir cid 6odne wale he ya duo?!!!!!!!😕
koi nai abhi sir nd daya sir sath me to dekhne milenge..
BTW Gun Fires where?? anythng shows in precap ??
Yeah.. this was the same i was talking about.. i guess remake of staged murdur and traitor in CID... bt hopefully will turn out to be smwhat different!!! badly excited for it..!! sharing of lots of friendship scenes between duo will be there!! happy for it.. n i guess it was DAYA who killed (aisa dikhaya gaya hai ofc he cnt kill any1..) bt i thnk it was DAYA cuz of whom tht person got killed n ABHI trying to save him..!! aww.. can't wait for friday!!!
Saw the precap on the net hoping its a good epic and we should get an overdose of duo trying to save each other
I am gunna go crazy this week thinkin about this case 😭
Originally posted by visrom

precap: duo questioning someone and he is found dead. There's blood on the wall. Acp says 'agar pata chala ki iski maut tum dono ke haath hui hai toh main bhul jaaonga...' Something.

They get a cuprit,.Daya is about to shoot him, Abhijeet tries to stop him, the gun goes off.

Remake of staged murder???

I hope not. And even if it is then I hope it's good.