Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pia.raha

hey i am piaa!!!!!!!! love to read sira storiess,very nice conceptt,waitng to read mre!!!!!!!!!😊

What's sup? Pia 

I am Misti 

Nice to meet you. 
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I just wanted to thank everyone for their support. It means a-lot too me. Thank you guys. 

Part 1

Sia stood outside Elite College. She took deep breathe before stepping inside. She quickly scan the place. She saw many people fooling around and yet some teasing new comers on their admission day.

Sia shook her head and searching her way toward the gym. Some people tried misleading her, but she just smile at them. After few minute she stood outside the gym entrance.

Smile creep on her face.

She pray to god for her success.

~ Inside Gym ~

Coach Karanveer shown recording data onto sheets while encouraging many girls to fight with courage.

He sense someone standing behind him.

He turn around (saw Siya) and question her.

Karanveer: Yes, how may I help you?

Sia: Actually I am here for the tryout for scholarship admission in boxing.

Karanveer look at his watch "I am sorry, but you are five minute late in submitting your papers" he strictly told her.

Sia: Please (sighing) Sir, I've waited many years for this opportunity to prove myself. I know I am five minute late, but saving a human life is also important.

Karanveer notice sudden spark in her eyes and wanted to test her passion by questioning her. "I might give you chance, but what where you saying about saving human life? Please explain yourself" waiting to hear her explanation.

Sia: Sir, every person is taught throughout their life saving another person life is very important because every second counts in determine the fact between life and death.

Karanveer: I am not asking for theory. I just want to know what happen?

Sia: When I was heading toward Elite college on the way I found myself trap in traffic because of accident. I saw many people standing and gossiping about the victim instead of helping them. As human being I couldn't see that person suffering in pain so I took him to hospital and came down here.

Karanveer: One last question

Sia; What?

Karanveer: Which hospital?

Sia: It sound as if people in Elite college don't trust people easily or its you Sir?

Karanveer glare at Sia

Sia: Anyway its Life Care Hospital and if you still doubt than please call yourself to assure if I am not lying.

Sia sigh.

Karanveer kept his words and gave Sia a chance to prove herself. Sia felt finally her father's dream coming true slowly. She changed her clothes and enter the boxing irk.

Her opponent is same girl she once fought. It brought back memory of her high school days.

Both of them equally stare at each other. Her opponent begin to punch her, but Sia dodge her moves easily. She sense her opponent feeling very exhausted and took the chance to punch her on the stomach than straight punch up her chin.

Karanveer impress by Sia and yet questioning himself how Sia knew that move. Its very difficult to master those techniques.

Sia checked her phone and found many miss calls. She dial the number and talk with her miss callers afterwards she change her clothes and met her coach before leaving.

~ Sia searching for Coach Karanveer ~

Sia wondering where did Coach Karanveer disappear in short moment. She just left to change and he's gone.

Sia search for Coach Karanveer throughout the college hallway. On the way she met with many type of people. Some are showing off their politic background and some are showing of their spoilt background.

"Disgusting people. How can they be selfish among others" Sia talking to herself and felt lucky to have wonderful family supporting her. In her thoughts she collide into someone and without looking at the person she left or saying sorry she left.

Sia shouted: Coach Karanveer

Karanveer stop and look behind him.

Sia came toward him puffing and huffing.

Karanveer: Sia, right

Sia: Sia Dillion. I just wanted to thank you for giving me one chance to prove myself. I know its against the rule of coming late and yet giving me chance.

Karanveer: Its alright. Like you said you were assisting another person who needed medical attention. Sometime breaking rules are allowed.

Karanveer notice Sia looking outside several times instead of listening to him "is there any problem" he asked her.

Sia: No, actually its that I just missed my last bus and wondering how I am going to reach home.

Karanveer notice many people looking his direction "come with me into my cabin" Sia fallow him.

Sia stood by the door.

Karanveer: Sorry for asking you to come into my cabin, but many students looking at us.

Sia just smile.

Karanveer: You were saying you missed your last bus. If you don't mind I'll drop you and talk about the reminding process if you are selected.

Sia: Um sure

Karanveer guide Sia out of his cabin and from the college. He drove himself instead of asking the driver to drive.

Yaaayyy!!! Im first!!!!!
This ch was awesome misti!!! Cont soon n plz bring some rasia parts... Dyin to read sum rasia prts!!!!!
Thank u!!! 😃 Edited by shasha4ever - 11 years ago
SamaaNoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsome update jst loved it.do continue soon
Bhavikakosambia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey amazing update brilliantly written :-D
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey misti it was very nicee!!!!!! loved sia's attitude!!!!!!!😊 will be waitng for ur nxt update dear!!!!! btw misti u have a veryy sweet name!!!!!!!!!!😊
jane_krittzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice update misti 😃

Loved the way sia responded to coach's questions... 😛

Looking frwrd to ur next update... Thanks fr the PM 😊

Continue Soon ! 
Miss_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update...loved the confident sia...😉
She answered all the coach's questions proudly and confidently and ...it was very brave of her so save a person's  life...lets see what happens next...update soon!!😊
Edited by muskanpuri99 - 11 years ago
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice start...I am sure thers more to come..interesting tracks. Loved Coach KV in the show, n here too. 👏