FF - Kismat Connection - SiRa & KV - Pa2/Pg6 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Jerryberry

awesome start mishti... sia is quite bold here...ummm.. is dat raghav whom she banged wid???? continue soon... thnx 4 d pm...😊

Time make everyone bold. Could be Raghav πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by shasha4ever

Heyyy!!!! Misti, it was an awesome update yaar...
Thank u!
Cont sooon!!!!!! πŸ˜‰

Thanks 
Originally posted by nimmi-hhl

Amazing update mishti 😊
Loved the way sia answered to Karanveer's questions.
Waiting for ur next update 😊

I felt in the show they built Sia's confidence, but here Sia learn to be bold through her struggles. 
Warm thanks to my readers who have been supporting me. Once again Thank you. 

Part 2

Many people gossiping after Coach Karanveer left with a girl. Gossip reached the ears of Wadda Bro instantly left in the search of Raghav. They found Raghav sitting in the canteen loss in his thoughts. They heard Raghav saying poetry "Apne Khwabon Main Tujhe Jis Ne Bhi Dekha Hoga" Wadda Bros pinch Raghav to get his attention. They question him and Raghav drift into wonderful adorable incident that lighted his heart with her beauty. Again he start his cute poetry "Aankh Khulte Hi Tujhe Dhundhne Nikla Hoga" remembering the moment she ran into him "Zindegi Sirf Tere Naam Se Mansub Rahe" finding himself drown into her long black hair. Without seeing her face or knowing her name his heart began calling her Pushpa "Jaane Kitne Hi Dimaagon Ne Ye Socha Hoga" she left him behind and took his heart away. Wadda Bros smack their head and left Raghav alone only to be caught by Arjun.

(Apne Khwabon Main By Zainab... Anonymous poem found on the net)

Arjun: What's the matter (look at Raghav lost in his mind) and what's wrong with Raghav? Wadda Bros

Akash: What can we say! We came here to give Raghav inside news about Coach Karanveer and he's lost in his own world.

Wadda Bros left.

Arjun controlling his laughter at Raghav's condition. He took his phone out and captured Raghav.

Arjun shook Raghav out of his world and remind him of his task toward boxing otherwise someone is going to take his place soon.

Raghav: Juno Meri Bhai... nothing like that is going to happen. No one can take my place. I am the best.

Arjun: We know you are the best, but not Coach Karanveer. In fact Wadda Bros wanted to share inside news about Coach Karanveer; but looking at your condition they left.

Raghav: Very funny. Bye Juno

Raghav left.

{Coach Karanveer dropping Sia home}

During the drive Sia kept on looking outside and listening to him silently without saying anything.

Coach Karanveer: Am I suppose to take right from here or from little further?

Sia: Um, from here.

Coach Karanveer halt outside Sia's place. Sia saw her mother walking back N forth "Mumma never going to change" Coach Karanveer felt as if he heard something.

Coach Karanveer; Did you say something?

Sia: Um.. actually I wasn't saying anything directly to you, but scolding myself for coming late. Knowing my mother she hasn't ate anything.

Coach Karanveer confuse "your mother"

Sia: My mother (she pointed toward Kumkum) always worrying for me instead of her health and knowing her nothing can change her worries for me. I must get going otherwise Mumma is going to make herself sick.

Coach Karanveer: Alright. Just check out the results tomorrow and remember if you are selected than you'll have to come early and complete the formalities.

Sia: Okay

Coach Karanveer admiring the mother and daughter scene. Sia holding her ears and asking forgives to her mother. Coach Karanveer left after reversing his vehicle.

{Next Day}

Sia woke up early in the morning. Quickly making dinner for herself and her mother.

Her phone rang.

Sia smile at the caller "What's sup" "Nothing much" person on the other side spoke.

Sia heard him say "how is my little princess doing" nothing can display her smile

Sia: Its very good morning to hear your voice cause it makes my day completed and now everything is going to absolutely perfect in my life.

She heard him say "If your day go perfect hearing my voice than my world is incomplete without hearing you. I miss you princess"

Sia: I miss you too, Bhai

Sia's Bhai: So what's happening in your life and what is Mom doing?

Sia: Nothing much Bro. Enjoying the wedding celebration that I came to attend with Mom. Mom is currently sleeping so I thought I make breakfast and surprise Mom.

Sia's Bhai: Oh! Ms. Sia is in the mood to impress Mom or her future in-laws?

Sia: Bhai, if you talk rubbishy than I am going to disconnect the phone. Just wanting to help Mom out and plus she slept late last night.

Sia's Bhai: What? Why did Mom sleep late? Did you go somewhere and Mom had to wait for you?

Sia bit her tongue "Bhai" hesitating for awhile "don't you have to reach hospital before Hitler himself chuck you out of Ridzy's life" Sia quickly disconnect the phone afterwards laughing away.

45mintues later

Sia complete her task inside the kitchen and set the table afterwards she switch on her laptop to check the results herself.

Sia wait impatiently for her results to be revealed. At first she couldn't look at the screen than slowly open her eyes to give her name selected. She scream in happiness and woke her mother up.

Kumkum: Sia, what's wrong?

Sia spinning her mother around in circle "Mom" "Mom" she couldn't express herself "Mom you won't believe it"

Kumkum: What I won't believe?

Sia: Mom I've been selected in Elite College finally Papa's dreams are going to come true.

Kumkum bless Sia wholeheartedly "bless you my child" she gave Sia a kiss on her forehead.

Sia: Let me give a call to Bhai and Dad

Kumkum stopped Sia from making the call.

Sia: Mom, what happen? Why did you stop me?

Kumkum: Sia in your excitement you have forgotten what Mom and Dad decided that Armaan wouldn't know about your admission if you are selected. You know your brother very well and yet you forgot.

Sia got emotional: Mom very bit of my life I shared with Bro and today I have to hide the biggest happiness of my life from him.

Kumkum: I know Beta, but its for the best.

Sia: I know, but I personally wanted to give Dad the news.

Kumkum: I understand Beta, but currently you can't. Please don't feel upset and have you forgotten you have reach Elite to complete your registration.

Sia: Yeah I remember. Let's have breakfast than I'll leave soon.

Kumkum: Okay. Sound like my daughter made breakfast today.

Sia hug her mother. They had their meal quietly while Sia felt guilty for hiding the truth from her brother. She know its for the best and yet feels incomplete without his approval.

Kumkum: What are you thinking, Sia?

Sia: Nothing Mom. Just missing our entire family, but sometimes to gain something you have to accept the distance. Right Mom

Kumkum: Yes Beta. In life there will be many situation where you have chose between right and wrong. Some moments you feel you are doing wrong and let its right choice. You won't understand right now until you face them. Promise me that any moment you feel like talking with someone other than your brother than you have me... your Mom.

Sia emotionally hug Kumkum "I promise Mom that I'll always share my thoughts with you when I can't reveal anything to Bro" Kumkum hugged her tightly.
Edited by MistiofMistz - 11 years ago
Awesome update mishti!! πŸ‘
Loved the mother daughter bonding and the bro sia bonding!!😳
is raghv thinking of sia...i hope soo!!πŸ˜‰
btw ...why can't sia tell her bro about her admission in Elite...?😲
will wait for the update ...update soon!!😊
Edited by muskanpuri99 - 11 years ago
wow mishti amazing update!!!
Loved the part where Raghav was imagining about the girl...is that Sia??
And want to lnow more about her brother...why sia's mom stopped her from telling about it too armaan.
so she is going to college hope she dashes into Raghav😳
waiting for ur update😊
Lovly update misti. I jst loved it. Plz do continue soon.
misti it was grr88!!!!! loved the part where was raghav in his dreamland !!!!waitng foor rasia meett!!!!!!!!! Edited by pia.raha - 11 years ago
Awesum update mishti.. loved d daughter-mother bonding.. raghav already lost in hs pushpa's thoughts.. hahahaha.. continue soon.. thnx 4 d pm..😊
AWESOMEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Thanks Misti for this amazing update! Do continue as soon as you can!