Forever Yours - A Rishbala FF UPDT:CH. 20 -PG. 117

Posted: 11 years ago

Hi everyone, my break's about to come to an end and I'm about to head to bed. But I thought I'd finally share this FF I wrote a while back, like weeks ago. I just never posted it because I didn't feel it was good enough. And I didn't want to have two FF's going in the middle of exams. I managed to edit it tonight, and since my exams end Wednesday, I'll be able to update this weekly (not daily)! I hope you enjoy this! I put a lot of effort into it. I'm not that great a writer but when I showed this to my sister, she was shocked! 

Index
Prologue - Page 1
Chapter One - The First Meeting - Page 2
Chapter Two - The Inquiry - Page 6
Chapter Three - The Confrontation - Page 11
Chapter Four - The Kind Act - Page 16
Chapter Five - The Tray - Page 22
Chapter Six - The Look - Page 27
Chapter Seven - The Silence - Page 33
Chapter Eight - The Awakening - Page 40
Chapter Nine - The Love Lie - Page 45
Chapter Ten - The Food Poisoning - Page 52
Chapter Eleven - The Chai - Page 57
Chapter Twelve - The Party - Page 64
Chapter Thirteen - The Regretful Night - Page 70
Chapter Fourteen - The Fake Truth - Page 77
Chapter Fifteen - The Love Mark - Page 84
Chapter Sixteen - The Culprit - Page 90
Chapter Seventeen - The Pale Face - Page 98
Chapter Eighteen - The Doggy Hair - Page 103
Chapter Nineteen - The Promise - Page 111
Chapter Twenty - The End - Page 117

Forever Yours

Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road,

Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go,

So make the best of this test, and don't ask why,

It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time,

It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right,

I hope you had the time of your life.

-Green Day

Prologue

Every person's dream is to become known in this world. To be that one person that everyone looks up to. Everyone's unconscious desire is to be famous. People strive to be the best they can be and try to make it far.

I used to be one of those people. And here I am. Superstar RK. The greatest, most prominent, and well-known actor on the face of this planet.

I thought this was everything I wanted, but I was wrong. Something was missing. Or rather, someone. Everyday that went by I would feel so alone. Whether there be a crowd of fans or my family near by, I never felt complete.

I stopped believing in happiness and love. I began going downhill in my personal life. Nothing seemed right.

Then I met her. We didn't get along at first, but destiny brought us together. I never knew that an ordinary girl like her would change my life.

Everything changed. I learned what love really is. I learned that love doesn't come pre-packaged.

It turns out that everything I had originally wanted isn't what I needed. All I needed was her. I needed a pair of dazzling brown eyes, an honest smile, and an understanding mind. It didn't matter that she came from a small family, that she wasn't famous, or that she looked like the most beautiful woman in the world. All that mattered was that she loved me and I loved her.

Yes, I know, this is the real world and not some fantasy tale. I understand that better than most people. But when I look at her face, I can't help but yearn for the fantasy. She's the only link to the life I had over this past year.

In my experience, you're only granted true happiness for a short period of time. I got a year of it, I should be happy. But love is a funny thing, it writes itself into your heart and it's almost impossible to erase. They say, "You can't control who you fall in love with", well, I'm living proof of that.

Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago
Awesome prologue Pritt. Sounds vry interesting.Know u r busy with studies & work bt try 2 cont soon(i m so selfish na)😆.Hope this will be also rock as ur previous FF.
Really excited about the new ff from the intro. Update as soon as possible and don't forget the PM plz
nice start..
update soon
Hey this is amazin..loved the prologue..please continue soon and yeah plz pm me whenever you write anything on Rishbala!!

Hi everyone! Thanks so much! Glad you all liked it! So here's chapter one, now chapter two will be updated sometime next week. Enjoy!

Chapter One - The First Meeting

It was the morning before the premiere of my upcoming movie "Dil Pagal Hai". I had decided to make a surprise visit at one of the biggest malls in Mumbai to promote my movie.

The mall was enormous, four stories high and full of citizens who had nothing better to do but waste their money on unnecessary items. I walked into the mall while surrounded by my bodyguards and my personal manager, Bittuji, by my side.

I walked into the middle of the huge mall and then proceeded to tell my bodyguards to allow my fans appreciate my presence. Within seconds of my bodyguards revealing me, I was surrounded by hundreds of unfamiliar faces. Faces of fans that didn't mean much to me at all. I worked and I lived for myself.

I stepped up onto the information table so that each and every person could get a better view of me. I began promoting my upcoming movie by hyping up my fans. I turned in a circle, 360, and saw myself surrounded by people. It felt as though the entire mall had froze due to my presence.

I looked to the right and saw a picturesque girl. She sat on a bench with a bag in her hand. It looked as though she was expecting someone. She continuously looked left and right and not once did she look my way. That amazed me. Superstar RK was in the building and this ordinary girl remained unaffected by my mere presence. How could that be?

I called for my bodyguards to surround me once again. There was no way I was getting to that girl without being encircled by a few masculine men. Bittuji questioned what it was that I needed and I gestured towards the lady.

We slowly made our way towards her. I couldn't see her; after all, massive fellows were encircling me. It wasn't until we came to a stop that I realized we had reached her. My bodyguards made an opening in front of me.

The girl looked up at me with her stunning brown eyes. Her dark black tresses shaped her face well and made her skin appear fair. She was too attractive to be an average everyday girl. I noticed instantly that something was definitely different about her. I just couldn't put my finger on what it was.

I walked up to her casually and she still remained unaffected by my presence. Was she okay? I asked her if she wanted my autograph and she shook her head no. I was shocked. I thought I was seeing things because no one could possibly refuse a signature from me. Right? So I asked her once again. Rather than answering my question, she stood up, picked up her bag, and walked away. I felt offended by the fact that she did not care that I stood before her. RK, the world's greatest actor had no effect on this woman. The first thought that came to my mind was that she has some mental issues.

I turned towards my personal manager and told him to inquire about that girl. I stated that I want to know everything about her. He nodded his head and I headed back towards the nuisance that awaited me, also known as my crowd of admirers.

Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago
Originally posted by meenu09

Hey amazing update yr.

Thanks Meenu! I'm surprised this FF isn't getting that many likes though! 😲
Luvd part-1.It' s simply awesum.Will be w8 fr 2nd part.next week na !!!