Forever Yours - A Rishbala FF UPDT:CH. 20 -PG. 117 - Page 43

Posted: 11 years ago
Wow what an Awsome update Pritt di! 😊 RK is really getting naughtier day by day. 😉 Such a cute update I must say.
And Uff It was so long It took me almost 15-20 mins reading it and I was like why is it not ending at the last two-three paras but still enjoyed reading it alot. 😆
I'll be checking on this ff for sure for reading regular updates as I really love this ff.Great job. 😊
And Thanks for the pm.
Loved it...
Especially the drunk madhu
RK is so in love with Madhu...waiting for the next update
cute drunk madhu and caring rk 😆
Awesome Update
Continue Soon
Thanks For The PM
Wow!!!! Great update!!!! Wonder what's going to happen between the two now... hmmm. Well, do update soon!!!! :) :) :) :)
Thank you so much everyone!! 😳
Originally posted by adeeba21

WOW!!!  daily update. can't wait 4 it.
and don't worry i am so obsessed with ur FF that i  check it daily.
i really like ur way of writing RK's feelings.

Prittb now its time u should make a index of ur work.

Hi!! Thanks so much! 😳

I actually have a mixed Gallery/Index right here: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3272498

👍🏼

Chapter Thirteen – The Regretful Night

I turned to look at her. Her eyes were open. I had thought she was speaking in her sleep but she was staring straight at me with her beautiful brown eyes.

I held her hand with my other hand and sat on the edge of the bed facing her.

"I'm not going anywhere Madhu."

She tried to sit up but had a bit of trouble. I helped her up by bending over her and fixing her pillow.

I sat back down with her hand still in mine. I stared at her as she stared at me.

Suddenly I felt her body weight against me. She had flung herself into a hug within my arms.

Her face was above my shoulder. I could feel her soft hair brushing against my cheek.

I closed my eyes, placed my hands on her back, and slowly ran them up…

The instant I felt the bare skin of her back beneath my fingers, my eyes shot open.

She's drunk RK, I remember thinking to myself.

I pulled her away slowly. As her face came into view I noticed the tears flowing out of her eyes.

"What's wrong?"

I spoke sincerely. I knew that it wouldn't have been the best time for me to speak angrily. Especially since she wasn't at fault for her condition at the time.

She wiped away her tears and swallowed.

She nodded her head as if wanting to say something but not being able to.

I slowly nodded my head to let her know she can speak.

"All…all I want is…I mmean…I'll never be…I don't think I…"

"Spit it out Madhu."

"I want to be loved!"

She burst into tears and placed her face in her palms.

I stared at her, confused. Then I remembered that when someone's drunk, they usually speak their mind. They speak the truth.

I wondered if her parents loved her. Then I realized that's not what she meant.

She wanted to be loved. She wanted to feel love. She wanted to experience love…

I'm not a loving guy. Never was. I didn't know how to deal with her at the time. I didn't know what to do. I had no idea how to fulfill her wishes.

I gently moved her hands away from her face and she looked up at me. I hesitated but then wiped away her tears. I fixed her hair and placed it behind her ear gently.

In all this time she just gawked at me. As if I were some first place prize she was seeing for the first time.

I remember looking at her in question when suddenly her arms were around me again. She pushed herself into me with so much force this time that she managed to push me back onto the bed.

She laid on top of me with her arms around me in a hug.

Her feather like weight felt good on top of me. I didn't want her to move.

I inhaled her scent and closed my eyes.

I slowly ran my hands up her back again, this time not backing away after feeling her bare skin beneath my fingers.

Her scent drew me in.

I felt her turn her mouth towards my neck.

At first I felt her warm breath against my skin, then suddenly her soft lips touched my neck.

I felt a slight shiver run down my spine. I had never felt anything like it before.

Yeah, I'd been close to a few girls in my past. But this…it was different. I don't know how or why. It just was.

I let her run her lips up my neck and towards my jaw. Then something took me over and I spun her over. I laid on top of her and began to kiss the same collarbone I was eyeing earlier. She moaned which caused an automatic moan to release my mouth as well.

I moved my lips across her chest and towards her shoulder. I softly bit her with my teeth. Her fingers tightened on the jacket on my back and I heard her slightly gasp as I left a love mark on her between her shoulder and collarbone. Then my lips moved up. Up towards her neck. As my lips reached her neck, she put her head back which gave me more room to plant kisses on her neck. My lips moved towards her jaw and then finally, towards the lips I had been eyeing for days.

I gently planted a kiss on her lips. I explored her mouth as she followed my movements. I realized it was her first kiss. So I directed her with my mouth. The kiss grew heavier and heavier. Eventually my hands moved beneath her back and grabbed the zipper I had fixed earlier.

I undid the zipper slowly and slid off her dress to reveal her beautifully perfect bare body.

I slid off my jacket but was too impatient to stop and undo the buttons on my shirt.

I started kissing her chest and moving down to her navel. I heard her moans as my lips explored every inch of her body.

As I reached her lips once again, she undid the buttons on my shirt. Our lips remained interlocked as I began to remove my dress pants. I managed to slide them off without leaving her lips. I ran my hands through her hair as she undid the last button my shirt. I slid off my shirt and laid back on top of her, making sure not to put my entire body weight onto her. I didn't want to hurt her in anyway. We rolled over again so Madhu laid on top of me. We locked lips again and then the kiss grew even more intense than the last one. She began to run out of breath before me. She took a few breaks to catch her breath. Eventually she pulled her lips away and closed her eyes tightly. Almost as if she was in pain. I stared at her as my hands caressed the small of her bare back.

As she took deep breaths, I saw a tear escape her closed eyes.

"Madhu?"

I quickly rolled her over so she was lying on the bed comfortably. I sat up and noticed she was breathing heavily and wasn't opening her eyes.

I held her hand and placed my other hand on the side of her face.

"Madhu?! Are yo…"

I trailed off as she opened her eyes. They were watery; she looked as though she were in pain.

"Did I hurt you? I'm so…"

I trailed off again as she managed to put all her energy into speaking.

"Nope! I'm…I'm fine. But I can't do thi…"

"I understand."

I really didn't understand why she couldn't do it anymore. A normal person wouldn't have run out of breath so quickly. We hadn't even gotten that far yet. Not that I wanted to get far at the time. It just baffled me that she was so exhausted.

I figured it was because she had drunk alcohol for the first time.

I saw her smile to herself as she closed her eyes and turned to sleep in a comfortable position.

I looked to my left to grab a pillow for her. That's when I saw our pillow wall. It was destroyed.

I looked back at Madhu in shock and saw her lying there in only her undergarments.

I looked myself up and down and realized I was only in my boxers.

I panicked.

I realized I got caught up in the moment. I knew she wouldn't be able to handle the fact that she had slept with me when she awoke in the morning.

As much as I just wanted to lie next to her and hold her in my arms all night, I had to stop myself.

I got up and picked up my clothes. I put on my nightclothes and then grabbed her dress off the ground.

I stared at her and decided I had no other choice. I went to dress her again. She was still slightly awake and managed to move her body vaguely to help me place her clothes on her.

I noticed the love mark between her shoulder and collarbone.

I had never worn makeup myself. Never played with it before. But in that second, I became the makeup artist of the century.

I quickly grabbed Madhu's makeup bag and found something that matched her skin colour. I rubbed it onto her skin with my fingers and it managed to hide the mark almost completely.

I smiled at my work and then zipped her dress back up.

I picked her up in my arms, placed her down in the right position on our bed, and then placed her blanket on top of her.

I watched as she turned into a comfortable position again.

You'd think I'd be happy with what happened. But I wasn't. It was in the moment I watched her sleep that I realized I was in love. I loved her, but I couldn't even tell her what took place between us. I loved her, but I couldn't hold her in my arms and sleep with her. I loved her, but she didn't love me…I loved her…and I couldn't tell her.

I fixed the pillow wall and then grabbed my pillow.

I decided it'd be best for me to sleep on the couch that night. Especially since I was so easily drawn in by her.

I didn't sleep that night though. I sat on the couch watching her the entire night. Making sure she was okay.

And thinking. Thinking about how I could've possibly fallen in love with her; the girl who never liked me.

Pritt ! 👏 👏

That was soo intense yet beautiful ! Full on emotions and passion ... I'm totally awestruck <3 loved ur update :)Edited by zara.92 - 11 years ago