Frequent Posters

fairy_stardust thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Bookmarking. Nice beginning. 
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soonplz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soonplz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soonplz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soonplz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soonplz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soonplz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon plz continue soon
princesshelen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing...plz pm me when u continue...
-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter Four - The Kind Act

Days passed since I had last seen her. I sat in my room just contemplating how to make her adore me as the rest of the world, or so I thought.

After a premiere of my movie, I always got a couple weeks relaxation. Rather than relaxing I spent my time thinking about that girl, that one-of-a-kind girl.

I had come to the conclusion that to make her like me, I would have to show her my nonexistent kind side. I believed that wouldn't be challenging, but I was so wrong.

I went to wander around her chawl.

The mini markets around there, the filth, the dirt...I told myself that if she was not out within ten minutes then I would walk away. It was right then that I turned and saw her walking past me. I watched her back and then got into my acting mood.

Lights, camera, action.

I purposely bumped into her shoulder which made her stumble. She nearly fell over until I grabbed her arm and pulled her into me.

"Sorry."

She looked up after hearing my voice. The expression on her face after seeing me...it was priceless. I accidently let out a slight giggle. I couldn't help myself. Suddenly her shocked face turned to show anger.

She pushed me away and straightened out her clothes and hair.

"What are you doing here?!"

"I like walking around in places like this...it reminds me of my past."

Bingo! Her face softened up. From anger to straight, that was some sort of progress I had thought.

"Oh..."

"Yeah, don't worry, I get that a lot. 'Why are you here? Why are you there?' I'm used to it."

Her face continued to fall. I had assumed pity would win her over...until suddenly she caught me.

"Wait! I've never seen you around here before. Why now?"

"Uh..."

"You're lying!"

What a clever lady she was.

But I was even cleverer.

"This isn't the only chawl around here Madhubala."

"Actually..."

Oh great.

"Fine. I lied. Can't you let a man pretend to be kind?"

"That's not kind. That's called trying to make me empathetic. Must admit, you almost had me there. Now tell me, why'd you come here Mr. Kundra?"

"To see you."

She took in what I said and just stared at me for a minute. I had figured she was thinking "Oh wow a superstar came to see me!" but once again, I was wrong.

"Please stop following me."

"I can't do that."

"Will a restraining order help you do that?"

"What...you're going to get a restraining order against ME?! That doesn't even make sense. I'm the one usually getting restraining orders against crazy fans."

"Which I'm not one of, so leave me alone."

She turned around to leave but I continued.

"I won't until you like me."

She turned to face me once again and clapped her hands in front of me.

"Fine, I like you, happy?"

"Nope."

"What else do you want?!"

"I want you to mean it."

"I never thought a star like you could be so stubborn and annoying."

"I'm one-of-a-kind."

I winked at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Besides, you're more stubborn than me. All I'm asking is you to like me and you refuse to."

"I can't just 'like' someone without reason Mr. Kundra. I have to know the person, I have to understand the person, I have to believe the person is kind. I don't know you, I don't understand you, and you're far from kind."

"Is that all it takes? Well then, I'll make you get to know me."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You'll see."

I smirked as she stared at me confused. Then I turned without answering her question. I got into my car and stopped next to her. I rolled down my window.

"See you soon Madhubala."

I drove past her, leaving her puzzled once again.

Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago
Shruti21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
lol...that was sweet..
loved it..!!
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very Sweet Update Pritt

Thank You for Your Updates.
-Pritt- thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAnonymous

Very Sweet Update Pritt

Thank You for Your Updates.

Thank you!! And no problem! ðŸ˜³
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lols Madhu was planning to get a restraining order against RK? And RK is like what the heck? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†
-Pritt- thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheDarkKnight

Lols Madhu was planning to get a restraining order against RK? And RK is like what the heck? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†

😆
wow, great update PrittB, but kinda short. plz update next part soon.