Frequent Posters

-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: .Priya2000.

Wow so much attitude of Madhu 😎

did not pay heed 😲 to RK !!! RK thought she's mental 😆
Superb update 👍🏼

[btw could you use a darker pink shade as the light ones a lil' diff to read . Thanks ❤️]

Thanks! And sure! 👍🏼
love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
That was awesome...jus loved it...it was too good...jus wow i wud say...thnks 4d pm..
-Pritt- thumbnail
Originally posted by: smdosi

That was awesome...jus loved it...it was too good...jus wow i wud say...thnks 4d pm..

Thank you! 😳
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
plz update soon and pm me when u update...
nice story yaar and plz pm whenever u update it again :D.
-Pritt- thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepak148

nice story yaar and plz pm whenever u update it again :D.

Thanks! Posting the update soon! 
ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thank God u started it...fab update...
hey can u PM me on ur next update??
-Pritt- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ForeverForU

thank God u started it...fab update...
hey can u PM me on ur next update??

Thanks! And sure! 👍🏼
-Pritt- thumbnail

Chapter Two – The Inquiry

The premiere of my film was incredible. Thousands of screaming admirers, costars, and many other celebrities had come to support me. The premieres of my films never fail to astonish me. I constantly get reminded of why I'm doing what I am. No, not for my fans, but rather for myself. Seeing people cry out my name definitely boosts my self-worth.

After the premiere of my movie, I had returned home. The woman who gave me birth and her family greeted me when I got back. I never considered them as my family. But in the real world I had a reputation that I had to maintain. This family, which was invisible to me, became visible to the people outside my house.

I ignored each and every one of them and casually walked up towards my room.

I entered my room, which always had a comforting atmosphere, and then lied down on my couch to relax. It was in the moment of relaxation that Bittuji ran in. Bittuji always had awful timing. Whenever I would come home to relax, he would always disturb me.

He ran in and said a name, an unfamiliar name, but a lovely name. Madhubala. Ah, what a wonderful name for a fine young lady undoubtedly. I looked towards him and saw the look on his face. It was hard to read. Worried? Anxious? I disregarded his expression and questioned who this Madhubala was. My manager looked around, as if to avoid my question. I then demanded that he disclose who she was. He replied with "the lady in the mall".

I should have known. A beautiful lady like her would definitely have a gorgeous name like that. I asked my manager what else he knew about her and he spoke.

"She's 25, works in a hair salon and lives with her parents. Her family is in the film industry but they aren't huge. Just background actors. That's all I could inquire chief."

Yes, chief. That was a name that my manager had given me the first day I was introduced to him. I looked at him and was in awe of the amount of information he had managed to retrieve. I questioned how he did it and he claimed to have a gift.

I demanded that this Madhubala be brought to my mansion the next morning. I needed to know what it was about me that she did not adore. My manager heeded and left my room.

I sat back down, deep in thought. How could a girl like her not be interested in a guy like me? I could not comprehend that information and was utterly baffled.  That piece of information was hard to grasp indeed.

I had always imagined that every person on Earth, male or female, had adored me. However, the day I saw this woman shun me like an average everyday guy, I was taken off guard. I couldn't help but think that there was more of her out there.

I always made sure to keep my reputation well kept in life outside my personal life. Never once did I let anyone see how miserable I really was and how that effected me in my every day life. So what was it about me that this lady didn't like?

Red_Opium thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pritt, awesome update!!! I really love it, part 3 please 😊😊😊!!!