Forever Yours - A Rishbala FF UPDT:CH. 20 -PG. 117 - Page 40

Posted: 11 years ago
RK FINDS HER BEAUTIFUL
AND SHE MADE CHAI FOR HIM

Chapter Twelve - The Party

As I put on my jacket, I heard her voice ring from behind the washroom door.

"RK..."

"Yeah biwi?"

I heard the door open slightly; her voice came out clearer.

"This dress..."

"I'm sure you look fine."

I went on to fixing my hair in front of the mirror in my room as she spoke while hidden behind the washroom door.

"No, I mean...the zipper...it's...stuck."

"Are you really that fat?"

I laughed but there was silence on the other side.

"I'm kidding biwi. Give me a minute, I'm just fixing my hair."

"You?!"

"Me what?"

Silence once again.

I quickly finished fixing my hair and turned to walk to the washroom in our room.

I saw the door closed. I walked up to it and knocked on the door.

"Do you expect me to do up your zipper from behind this door?"

I spoke sarcastically but her voice was a bit shaky.

"Just...don't stare at...I mean, do it quick please."

"I don't know biwi, if the zipper's stuck, it might take me all day to fix it."

I laughed again as the door slightly creaked open. She made sure to keep herself hidden behind the door. She slowly stepped to the side to show half of her back. I laughed again at seeing her already facing away from me with only her back showing. Then my laughter came to a stop as I saw the way the black dress clung to the half of her body that was visible. I couldn't wait to see her in it completely.

Then my eyes moved to her back. Her beautiful, smooth, milky skinned back. I had to hold back on my temptation to just run my fingers down her back.

"What's taking you so long?!"

Her voice had taken me out of the trance I was in due to her beauty.

I looked at the zipper and wiggled it around a bit.

I purposely brushed my cold fingers along her back as I tried at the zipper. I saw the way her entire back looked as though an electric shock had just run through her. I smiled as I saw the goose bumps rising where I had touched her. The way I heard her breathing speed up...I knew she had her eyes closed. I could picture her face in my mind.

I managed to get the zipper loose and pulled it up to cover her back. Well, most of her back. The dress had a zipper that ran from the small of her back to midway up her back. The entire top of her back was still visible as she had her hair in front of her. I had ordered for a strapless dress. I knew it'd suit her the best. I admired her shoulders for a split second and then saw the washroom door close before me.

I turned around with a smile and ran my hand through my hair as I felt my face heating up.

I was blushing.

That was the first time I had ever blushed. But why? I shook my head and went to check myself out in the mirror again.  

Minutes later I heard the door to the washroom open. I turned, waiting to see Madhu in the dress I had picked for her.

I saw her shoes from behind the wall and then slowly, almost as if she was hesitating, she stepped out from behind the wall to reveal her entire body within the dress.

If it could've, my jaw would've literally dropped to the floor. It felt as though it did.

I had to swallow to force myself to close my mouth.

She looked gorgeous, and that's an understatement. Stunning, exquisite, beautiful...any word would be an understatement for the way she looked that day.

The black dress clung to her body and revealed all her perfect curves.

The way the dress moved with every breath she took, took my breath away. Her chest went up and down, as did the dress. The strapless dress complimented her body in a flawless way.

The long flowing dress added length to her body. Tight from the top, loose from the bottom. The slit that ran through the dress to the top of her thigh was amazing. Her smooth, long leg was visible through the slit. It was almost making my mouth water.

My eyes looked her up and down.

Then my eyes stopped on her collarbone. I saw the way her collarbone became more visible with every nervous swallow she took.

I don't know how I managed to stop myself from running to her and placing my lips on her silky skin.

"Uhm...RK..."

Her soft voice managed to break me out of my trance once again. I blinked a couple times and then focused my eyes on her face.

"You look...beautiful."

She blushed and looked down.

"Enjoy the compliment, you won't be getting another from me. Don't expect another either."

I saw a smile crack onto her face and that instantly managed to bring a smile to my face as well.

By this point, I was already in love, but I was in denial.

"Close proximity would make her like me"...my plan was working against me.

It took a lot for me to keep my eyes off of her. Her long hair ran down her chest in front of her and made her look even more gorgeous.

"We should go, it's 6:40, and we're getting late."

I spoke quickly and walked past her to the door. I heard her following me with the tapping of her heels.

I opened the door for her to the passenger seat in my car and then closed it behind her. Avoiding eye contact, I went to sit into the car myself. I started it and sped towards the studio where the party was taking place.

I parked the car and looked at the time.

"Ha! 6:55, just on t..."

I trailed off as I looked at her stunning face. Her eyes made me speechless. I remember thinking to myself, control yourself RK, control...

As soon as I managed to control myself, I shook my head to bring myself back to reality. I looked at her and noticed the confused look on her face.

"Is there something on my face?"

She wiped at her face as I forcefully stopped myself from saying only beauty.

"No, there's nothing. Let's go."

I was becoming angry.

I know, it's stupid for me to get angry at Madhu for making me feel attracted towards her. But what can I do? I'm RK...

I opened the door for her and as she stepped out, I quickly closed the door behind her.

She went to stand next to me and then she looked up at me in shock. She felt my sudden grip on her waist tightening.

"It...ow...it hurts. Let me go RK!"

I refused to listen and pulled her into the studio with me.

Okay fine, I admit, I loosened my grip on her. I didn't like seeing her in pain. Though that angered me more, I disregarded it.

As we walked in, I introduced my biwi to everyone by just calling her Madhubala Kundra.

Then we went to congratulate Ram Uncle.

An hour passed with the cake cutting ceremony and the boring, long, never-ending congratulations speeches.

I nearly fell asleep at one point but Madhu pushed on my arm, which managed to wake me up.

Then FINALLY, Ram Uncle said it was time for dinner and dancing. The moment I was waiting for!

The music started and I got off my chair and stood in front of Madhu.

I put out my hand, asking for hers in return.

"One dance?"

She looked at me for a second and then placed her hand within mine.

I took her to the middle of the dance floor and gently placed my arms around her waist. She very slowly and shyly placed her arms around my neck. I tightened my arms around her waist, which caused her to push closer into my chest. I smirked at her as she looked down and blushed.

We danced slowly together in each other's arms. I remember starting to gradually close in on her until she eventually spoke.

"I'm done."

I looked at her for a second and then let her go. I went to speak to a few friends as she went to grab food.

I stayed away from her for an hour, avoiding getting mesmerized by her look once again.

Then I saw her walking...crooked...she seemed drunk.

She almost fell but managed to stable herself.

I ran towards her and could smell the alcohol on her.

"You...you drank Madhu?!"

She laughed and looked at me. She put both her arms around my neck and stared at me with her drunken smile.

"I just...just ddrank coke!"

"Coke? Since when does coke hav..."

I realized someone had spiked her drink. And since she wasn't a usually drinker, obviously, she was a light drinker. One shot of a drink managed to make her drunk.

I sighed as I became angry and looked around the room for the culprit.

As I was looking around, Madhu pushed herself into me completely; she was unable to stand upright. She caught me off guard but I placed an arm around her waist.

At that point, I figured that handling her first would be the best idea.

I knew she couldn't walk straight and so I lifted her in my arms.

"WOOO!"

She screamed in enjoyment and threw up an arm.

The fact that she was drunk didn't make me angry. She was quite cute drunk. But the fact that she was drunk against her own will. That angered me more than anything else ever had. Even more than her slap.

I managed to get us home within twenty minutes. She had fallen asleep on the ride home and so I picked her up in my arms again and walked into my house. I saw my family staring at us with worried expressions. I ignored them and walked up the stairs to our room.

I closed the door behind me so that it would automatically lock.

I went and gently placed her down in bed. I removed her shoes and then admired her for a minute.

I moved the hair out of her face and admired her again. Then just as I was about to walk away, I felt her hand gripping at mine. Then I heard her whimper.

"Don't...leave...me..."

Note to readers: I've already written up the updates up to Chapter Fifteen. So for the next few days, this will be getting daily updates. It may take me a while to send out PMs though because I'm trying to clean the entire house before New Years Eve...unfortunately my house isn't small. Anyways, yeah, keep checking back to this FF for the next few days to read the updates! Spoiler: The next update will be hot! ;)

Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago
awesome and fast update dear
I can't wait to read more
cant wait for the hot update!
Lovely update , drunk madhu i like it
loved the update he is attracted to her so he blames her for it loved how he can't keep his hand sof her awesome update loved the precap thanks for the pm

Thanx a lot for pm and for giving such a quick and wonderful update.waiting eagerly for next update.
Thanks so much everyone!! ðŸ¤—
wow...awesome update...loved drunk madhu...i hope we get the chance to see drunk madhu in the show too..😃
Awesome update... drunk Madhu was cute