Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
nice update...😊but I'm the type which checks the last page of the book first to check whether its got an happy ending and then read it...😉I think I'll read your happy ending and be happy...😆
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Madhu jst slap RK without lisning d hle truth.and then hr ovrreactng.bt i feel madhu hiding sme thing.is she ok.nice update.cn sn.
Zara_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Super update Pritt !! Can't wait to read the happy ending :PEdited by zara.92 - 11 years ago
-Pritt- thumbnail
Originally posted by: BrunoMars

She has cancer hasn't she? Her mother isn't the one being ill, it is her... How I wished that wouldn't be true as this story really feels real. I somehow see the Madhu and Rk of your story as real persons with real emotions and thourghts which cause actions like this. *sighs* It is amazing. It really is. I feel so bad cause of Madhu being ill. And OMyGosh, you are actually able to write two stories -well two ends to a story- and that too so different from eachother; Happy and Tragic. How amazing! Love your work Pritt! Please PM for all your work? *dentist smile* That would be awesome!

Awww your comment made me smile! <3
Thanks so much! I'm glad you like my work!!!

And yup, two separate endings! I wanted to give people the choice. Honestly, I have to go through my work before I post it, just to make sure I'm not being biased towards one ending. So my story has to stay kind of neutral for me to give a happy ending!

No spoilers though! I can't reveal anything. The next four daily updates will reveal everything. :)

Thanks again though for the lovely reply! I'm so glad this feels real to you! But since it feels real, I suggest you don't read the tragic ending. If you plan to read the tragic ending, read that first and THEN read the happy ending. Just so it ends happy for you! 
BrunoMars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: PrittB

Awww your comment made me smile! <3
Thanks so much! I'm glad you like my work!!!

And yup, two separate endings! I wanted to give people the choice. Honestly, I have to go through my work before I post it, just to make sure I'm not being biased towards one ending. So my story has to stay kind of neutral for me to give a happy ending!

No spoilers though! I can't reveal anything. The next four daily updates will reveal everything. :)

Thanks again though for the lovely reply! I'm so glad this feels real to you! But since it feels real, I suggest you don't read the tragic ending. If you plan to read the tragic ending, read that first and THEN read the happy ending. Just so it ends happy for you! 

I happy I made you smile!
Welcome.

Yeah, I noticed you tried not to make anything sure, everything is suggesting to what might happen, but it isn't saying it will happen. Must say you have done that brilliantly!

Understood! XD

Welcome -again- It does. Ahw, I actually love it if a story is able to touch me that much. I will read both endings. Yeah! I had that plan too. read the sad one before reading the happy one. It will make it balanced.
trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ooohhh this is getting more and more interesting.. :D HAAAPPY ENDING pleaaase.. :D p.s.. If Madhu actually regretted sleeping with him.. Why did she follow RK to the studio...? Shouldn't she be all "whyyy did you do this to me aaaRK??" :D
ruhiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its awesome update again...
well written and well defined.
keep it up.
and plz pm me.
-Pritt- thumbnail
Originally posted by: EverGirl

Ooohhh this is getting more and more interesting.. :D HAAAPPY ENDING pleaaase.. :D p.s.. If Madhu actually regretted sleeping with him.. Why did she follow RK to the studio...? Shouldn't she be all "whyyy did you do this to me aaaRK??" :D

Unfortunately since this is from RK's point of view, it's getting confusing to understand Madhu's feelings 😆! (Because RK can't read her mind, so I can't write that she felt bad etc.)
She actually realized that she hurt RK with all her "Why'd I sleep with RK?!" and that's why he stormed out after telling her that he'd stay. So she followed him! 👍🏼
-Pritt- thumbnail
Originally posted by: BrunoMars

I happy I made you smile!
Welcome.

Yeah, I noticed you tried not to make anything sure, everything is suggesting to what might happen, but it isn't saying it will happen. Must say you have done that brilliantly!

Understood! XD

Welcome -again- It does. Ahw, I actually love it if a story is able to touch me that much. I will read both endings. Yeah! I had that plan too. read the sad one before reading the happy one. It will make it balanced.

There were a few times I had to delete a few lines because it was making the tragic ending certain (which was supposed to be the original ending), for example in the beginning prologue RK says he got a year of happiness. I can't change that now! 😛
But after I decided to write two endings, a happy and sad one, I decided to make sure I don't make anything for sure! 

And good idea! Balanced is good. I'm actually hoping some people don't only read the tragic ending, because that'll make them sad! So my suggestion to everyone is either they read only the happy, or both the tragic and happy! Unless someone's having their day where they want to be sad and they only read the tragic ending...oh well! I'm sure all of you will enjoy both the endings. 😳
MuneebaSheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
its goin gud pritt
Rk makes her laugh aww