Dharmayuddham 5 - 9 Nov

Posted: 11 years ago
i just saw the promo ... Saradha casually open up to Arjun ðŸ˜² i wonder what how Arjun is going to say no to her.. and pavam saradha how is she going to take this ðŸ˜’
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

i just saw the promo ... Saradha casually open up to Arjun ðŸ˜² i wonder what how Arjun is going to say no to her.. and pavam saradha how is she going to take this ðŸ˜’
yes akka unexpected one.. how did sharadha think arjun is in love with her without any clue...😕
I feel uneasy because... BECAUSE there is Mani there ! I hope he will not make a joke !
i noticed mani there.. hopefully his there to comfort Saradha ðŸ¤” but as you said dharma, if he makes a joke out of it.. it would be very odd ðŸ˜”
What a d🤬 !!! -don't worry it's not a bad word- Poor Sharadha... 😆 No spoiler lol !
Edited by dharmayudham - 11 years ago
Originally posted by dharmayudham

What a dream !!! Poor Sharadha...

Dharmayudham, I know that you are excited about this serial. I enjoy your comments. But if you post spoilers like this, I loose interest in updating the episode. I will be very glad if you can take over the updates .  If  you want a detailed update, please wait until I post it and then comment - or please do the updates . Hope you understand my sentiments in the right perspective. Thanks in advance.
Sooorrryyy I edited my message !
(Roja still feels that this guy did some thagidu thattham in this murder !! )
Roja i think same way - remember he played Arjun with Arvind case - maybe he played his dad and Nambi too
Thanks so much for the suda suda updat
Saratha - don't dream just tell him feel really sad for her
so why the former teacher turned up - what is the case going to be
thanks for the updates.

Its definitely going to be hurting saradha much when Arjun rejects her proposal .. This is gona effect the friendship i suppose.

As for shipa case, Ram might have a hand in this but i doubt Nambi would be involved in this. So far nambi had been playing by the rules.

Thanks for the update Roja :) I guessed it that could end up as a dream :( but my wish is to see mani sharada as a couple :) I didn't like ram getting away from the murder so soon :( he cheated his wife , has to get some fear .