Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chittyhk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am pleased that u guys are posting updates.  How can u guys follow the dialogs?  the background score is so loud i cannot hear the guys talk.  Is it me?? anyway i am glad this forum is there, i ll come here n follow coz i cant watch everyday. i just got home now . waiting for todays' update. thank u roja n ratna and the others who r updating.  i am loving this serial... 

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
chithy .. updates are done only by roja πŸ˜‰ nangalam comments mattum taan pa πŸ˜†

Ennaku video is pakka clear daa.. which site do you watch it from?
Edited by hopper_ocean - 11 years ago
lakshmikr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hurray !!! Finally Roja is back in Tamil Forums.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Roja we want more emotionsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.. Oru line ellam engalukku pathathu.. Please add ur lovely comments as much as possible..😊
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Roja thanks so much for the update - so fast

oh no Saratha - i guessed Arjun and Gayathri so it is right still really bad for Our herione Saratha - Roja you are right she didn't look at Arjun she just keep on going about the future plans πŸ˜­πŸ˜”

Mani did a good job today at least she has her answer and she is not going to waste her time anymore - maybe she will move from the practice too never know - they are such a good frineds - going to be really weird

dharmayudham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think she is a mature woman and she will handle it sooner that we expect.
The problem will be the case between Gayathiri and Sharadha  !!
Two friends fighting in work, it's dangerous especially when they loved the same man ! 😡
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dharma, based on the latest promo, seems like Saradha did take it positively or probably trying to act positive πŸ€” and the promo also showed mani knowing about his love issue much earlier πŸ€” I don't think Saradha is the type of person who will take revenge for this sort of matter or act indifferently with Gayithri. But its definitely going to be hard facing Arjun daily ... 

Cant blame Arjun, i guess his in total shock and never saw this coming. Felt bad for saradha though. Thanks for the updates.

chittyhk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ratna... i watch it on the tv . vijay channel.  if i miss 7.30 coz i am out... i catch it later .1230 or 230. yes a.m. coz i work nights because of the damm americans.  to hell with time difference. i sleep late n get up late !!

what happens is, sometimes there is english subtitles and sometimes its not there. 
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Dharma, based on the latest promo, seems like Saradha did take it positively or probably trying to act positive πŸ€” and the promo also showed mani knowing about his love issue much earlier πŸ€” I don't think Saradha is the type of person who will take revenge for this sort of matter or act indifferently with Gayithri. But its definitely going to be hard facing Arjun daily ... 

Cant blame Arjun, i guess his in total shock and never saw this coming. Felt bad for saradha though. Thanks for the updates.

I AGREE akka .. 

sharadha will not be negative , she will definitely feel sad but i hope mani will bring her back to normal soon.  i want mani sharadha to be paired as he is her best friend and he loves her i guess .
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Roja for the update..
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I feel that Arjun should have been more assertive - sloppy action from the actor. And Chit, u are right, the BGM is annoying - I watch it on TV live and I had to literally strain my ears to listen to what Arjun said !!