Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chittyhk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yay!!  yes roja  BG is the only thing that is jarrin in this serial.  oh thank god i thot my hearin was goin !! hee hee ... i finally figured out what he said when i watched rerun with eng subtitles :-)

dharmayudham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What do you think about the student case ?
I mean if her biological sex is male, people will treat her differently ? (I mean in the bad way)
Did she deserve the price as a woman ?
seelaks thumbnail
Thanks for the updates roja 👏
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dharmayudham

What do you think about the student case ?
I mean if her biological sex is male, people will treat her differently ? (I mean in the bad way)
Did she deserve the price as a woman ?

i don't see y no ... 🤔
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Originally posted by: chittyhk

Ratna... i watch it on the tv . vijay channel.  if i miss 7.30 coz i am out... i catch it later .1230 or 230. yes a.m. coz i work nights because of the damm americans.  to hell with time difference. i sleep late n get up late !!

what happens is, sometimes there is english subtitles and sometimes its not there. 

awww thats so late  🤗 pavam you. We don't have vijay tv here in malaysia therefore i depend online.. i watch it in a website but so far i don't have the trouble with the bgm .. but you have english subtitles vaa 😲
dharmayudham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

i don't see y no ... 🤔

Sorry did she deserve the scolarship as a woman ?
Why did the gender is so important for a scholarship ?
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Roja thanks so much for the same day update

Mani, Saratha - he is really good

Indra - in a way she did the good thing otherwise Saratha would be thinking there is a chance for her - good wake up call

saratha has good friends and good support system - so Sarathan and Gayathiri going to mothal

Roja you are right about Dheena maybe he is a favour for our lovable boy never know

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Thanks for the updates.

It was nice comfort Mani gave Saradha and the talk that at least brought smile on her face. Especially the dialog "sariyana potti" 🤣 that was so cute of Mani. Also when Mani ask Indra to settufy his kadhal
🤣

Saradha being paranoid for no reason. She should know Gayathri better. That even if Gayathri comes to know what happen, she would not mix personal with business. Saradha should just proceed with case. Win lost is natural. You cannot avoid case just because the opponent lawyer is your close friend 🤔

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Originally posted by: dharmayudham

Sorry did she deserve the scolarship as a woman ?
Why did the gender is so important for a scholarship ?

Why do we have to see it on that way da? The scholarship if i am not wrong is for the sports tannae? They should not be judging based on gender. This kind of organization is the one creates wrong path for others. There should not be a question if she deserve the scholarship as woman nu.  If Viji is talented and worth given the scholarship, then the gender issue should not be a problem at all.

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Roja..

Nice episode yest and mani sharadha scene was the best..'

I know Mani will console and support sharadha , their conversation was too good..

Saw mani in different emotions , funny while talkin about sharadha gayathri court scene.. sad while disclosing his failed love .. and emotional in supporting sharadha..

Sharadha should try to forget the arjun saga and concentrte on her work , friends relatives should not come in front of her profession..

Mani scene with Indra mam very hilarious ..