Non Sun TV Serials

Dharmayuddham 5 - 9 Nov - Page 4

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think they are touching the issue of Shanthi, the athlete whose medal was ripped off as there was some ambiguity in the gender. There is nothing wrong in asking the girl to prove her gender. The scholarship is for sports and for a girl - the only problem is about the way they approach the issue. The selection committee has no business being rude to that girl !! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: rojapooo

I think they are touching the issue of Shanthi, the athlete whose medal was ripped off as there was some ambiguity in the gender. There is nothing wrong in asking the girl to prove her gender. The scholarship is for sports and for a girl - the only problem is about the way they approach the issue. The selection committee has no business being rude to that girl !! 

yes roja  ,shanti case just came to my thoughts when this track came..
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Makkazs .. join us here in deepavali wishes 😃

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3270645
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Thanks for the update Roja..

Viji case moving in right direction..

Why does Sharadha act so badly with viji , felt bad for her.. but viji was so sweet to sharadha..

Ashwin Nivi looks so cute together..

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: krithikas

Why does Sharadha act so badly with viji , felt bad for her.. but viji was so sweet to sharadha..

i had the same thought also daa.. But Viji still remain sweet and calls her akka politely. So looks like even Saradha did not even realize about Viji ...  Now i am eagerly waiting to see in which track they are going to proceed with this case.

thanks for the updates.

dharmayudham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Some people can feel annoyed when they worked and there is someone in front of them.
But Sharadha's attitude changed radically when she called her akka, she realised that she is just waiting and don't want to disturb her.
Viji is very sweet, I hope she will have her scolarship !
dharmayudham thumbnail
Do you know that M.J. Shriram and Srilekha Parthasarathy (Indra) are married in real life ?

I just discovered few minutes ago !
Wonderfullife thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dharmayudham

Do you know that M.J. Shriram and Srilekha Parthasarathy (Indra) are married in real life ?

I just discovered few minutes ago !

yes dharma i think most of us know ..
Shemmo thumbnail
Thankss all for the wonderful Updates! 👏⭐️

I watch Dharmayuddham.. Its a nice and very interesting serial. Omgg i love Mani 😆 Hahaha, esp I love the pair Sharada & Mani more than Arjun & Sharada.. Nowadays Arjun changed a lot, he is not the old one we saw at the beginningss.. So he loves Gayathri ah? Hhmm, let him love her. Like once Mani said, I also think he uses Sharada only for his benefits.. Dunno why they damaged Arjun character this much.. Waiting for today update. 

I saw many have here Mani & Sharada siggiess.. Lovelyy onees.. They look soo cuteee.. 
dharmayudham thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shemmo

Thankss all for the wonderful Updates! 👏⭐️

I watch Dharmayuddham.. Its a nice and very interesting serial. Omgg i love Mani 😆 Hahaha, esp I love the pair Sharada & Mani more than Arjun & Sharada.. Nowadays Arjun changed a lot, he is not the old one we saw at the beginningss.. So he loves Gayathri ah? Hhmm, let him love her. Like once Mani said, I also think he uses Sharada only for his benefits.. Dunno why they damaged Arjun character this much.. Waiting for today update. 

I saw many have here Mani & Sharada siggiess.. Lovelyy onees.. They look soo cuteee.. 

I think they didn't damage Arjun character, they show him like a human, not like a super hero, even if he try he can make mistake too and I hope he will face the consequences of his beahviour in the future !