Users

Frequent Posters

dharmayudham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Very bad week for Sharadha !
jensen123 thumbnail
I feel too pity for Sharadha. Hope Arjun understands her and takes forward things in the right attitude.
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Roja for the lovely update

Oh Arjun you ruined the weekend for us fighting with Saratha

i remember Indra telling Saratha that they have tell Arjun something - i think they are going to charge for the servieces or Saratha accecpting different cases - i think Arjun found out or Saratha charged fees from Mohan

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Arjun disappointed me yesterday :( I didn't expect this from him :( poor sharada she just did her job and that too acted for good and truth side even gayathri was happy for her then why arjun behaved like this . Total character assassination :( only mani understands what is right and wrong . Gayathri handled the case brilliantly without sending the accused to jail rather just to pay back the losses incurred . Can't wait till wednesday definitely arjun should feel for his stupid behavior .
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kalki, what Indra meant was about winning the case - that Arjun has to know that Sharadha won it against Gayathri. Gayathri will tell Arjun that
Sharadha did not raise the issue of stamp paper and actually helped her in saving her client. - appo ayya, vaalai surutti kitti vanthu Sharadha kitte apologize pannuvar .
neelambari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
there was a scene in the promo which showed Arjun trying to talk to Sharadha and she angry with him and turning her back to him. May be that comes next week when Arjun realizes his mistake. 
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes sharada giving tit for tat saying personal vishayatha professional la katatha Arjun and walks away . Today we have the show can't wait for it .
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rojapooo

Kalki, what Indra meant was about winning the case - that Arjun has to know that Sharadha won it against Gayathri. Gayathri will tell Arjun that
Sharadha did not raise the issue of stamp paper and actually helped her in saving her client. - appo ayya, vaalai surutti kitti vanthu Sharadha kitte apologize pannuvar .

Roja thanks for the clarification

mmm so what happened to Arjun ------