Dharmayuddham 5 - 9 Nov - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
I feel too pity for Sharadha. Hope Arjun understands her and takes forward things in the right attitude.
Thanks Roja for the lovely update

Oh Arjun you ruined the weekend for us fighting with Saratha

i remember Indra telling Saratha that they have tell Arjun something - i think they are going to charge for the servieces or Saratha accecpting different cases - i think Arjun found out or Saratha charged fees from Mohan

Arjun disappointed me yesterday :( I didn't expect this from him :( poor sharada she just did her job and that too acted for good and truth side even gayathri was happy for her then why arjun behaved like this . Total character assassination :( only mani understands what is right and wrong . Gayathri handled the case brilliantly without sending the accused to jail rather just to pay back the losses incurred . Can't wait till wednesday definitely arjun should feel for his stupid behavior .
Kalki, what Indra meant was about winning the case - that Arjun has to know that Sharadha won it against Gayathri. Gayathri will tell Arjun that
Sharadha did not raise the issue of stamp paper and actually helped her in saving her client. - appo ayya, vaalai surutti kitti vanthu Sharadha kitte apologize pannuvar .
there was a scene in the promo which showed Arjun trying to talk to Sharadha and she angry with him and turning her back to him. May be that comes next week when Arjun realizes his mistake. 
yes sharada giving tit for tat saying personal vishayatha professional la katatha Arjun and walks away . Today we have the show can't wait for it .
Originally posted by rojapooo

Kalki, what Indra meant was about winning the case - that Arjun has to know that Sharadha won it against Gayathri. Gayathri will tell Arjun that
Sharadha did not raise the issue of stamp paper and actually helped her in saving her client. - appo ayya, vaalai surutti kitti vanthu Sharadha kitte apologize pannuvar .

Roja thanks for the clarification

mmm so what happened to Arjun ------