Rishi is innocent...

-SuperMan- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Kal se rishi ko lekar bhut sare log swal utha rhe h so i just want to ask a one question to all 'if anyone of us had lost our spouse and again by miracle we happen to meet someone who looks alike our beloved, wont we go to any extend, end of d world to find out d truth about them? Especially wen our heart screams and says dat he/she is none other than our beloved.. Wont we? So why can't rishi? May be uska tareeka apko galt lag rha ho bt one thing is sure jis trh ek child unconscious state me apni mother k aas-paas hone ko usk touch ko feel kr skta h so why can't a husband kya wo apni wife k touch ko nhi pehchan skta ? Ye feelings hmare conscious mind me kha se aati h definitely us pyar se jo un rishto me h & ise scientifically kisi approval ki jarurat nhi h ye cheeze define nhi ki ja skti ye whi smj skta h ji spar beetti h to kya ese insaan k liye 'extra marital affair' term use krna theek h agr kisi ko sch me ye lgta h to please muje Inder & jhumpa k relationship ka naam btao wrna ek one women men rishi k liye & a one men women indra k liye aap yhi term use krke unki bhut bdi insult kr rhe ho ( ye post sirf rishi k pov ko lekar h indu ka reaction that's the another & i don't want to mix up both )

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
before giving my pov i want to tell two things (leaving indu aside)

if one believe or not Rishi is married to Shweta and Zara is married to Mallik

Rishi may feel Zara is Indira, as his heart says but as you said Rishi ki approach may look wrong, and yes for me it is wrong. He can go blindly and flirt with Zara just because his heart says...

when alook like person of our love comes infront of us it will pain us it wonot give comfort to us. And we will try our best not to just imagine that person is our beloved and flirt with her as we know we cannot always live in our dreams...

oneside CVs showed Rishi still cannot forget Indira to move on with Shweta and on otherside they showed Rishi wants Shweta to stay to take care of his daughter and flirts with Zara because she looking like Indira forgetting his responsibility of his family on him (i am not talk about love towards shweta but responsibility) 
Zara is not single but married which surely makes Rishi and Zara relationship extra martial affair to any one.

as they say pyaar mein sahe galat nahin ho tha but in marriage we have some lines to draw before crossing that lines one has to see the consequences as many will get effect and they have to be ready to get the blame of adultry as well

this is my POV
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i would have reacted the same way rishi does, because somehow our heart still waits for the one whom we have loved the most, inspite of all the proves and theories, something is above that and true love is never bounded by these limitations, i respect true soul rishi kumar 😊
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rishi is following his heart which is saying zara is his shrimatiji & i have full faith on rishi's belief..hence i strongly believe zara is indira.  rishi is not doing any mistake..whatever way he is behaving with zara i am not finding any fault kyu ki she is his shrimatiji. 

Inshi / zashi have suffered for 8 yrs & only now after the arrival of zara rishi is smiling & behaving like earlier..so for me his & inshi/zashi's happiness is more important.  enough of rona-dona from rishi. Rishi / Inshi deserves happiness in their life now & this can happen only when they are together..Rest dont care & bother.
sumitonly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am off the opinion that Rishi isn't wrong in feeling that Zara is Indira and his love for her is not something he should be ashamed of as it is a clear cut fact that Zara and Indira are not two individuals but the same person...
Nishaath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rishi fallowing his heart is not wrong he he has the right to be happy .but when you are a father you need to make sure your actions do not hurt your kids .
manali65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't feel rishi is wrong in following heart,Even Zara has same feeling with him.Conscious will not let anyone to do wrong thing.
-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishaath

Rishi fallowing his heart is not wrong he he has the right to be happy .but when you are a father you need to make sure your actions do not hurt your kids .

Of course thats why he doesn't do such things in front of Indu  
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -Paulomi-

Of course thats why he doesn't do such things in front of Indu  

OMG do you mean he can do anything if Indu is not seeing😲 🤣

paulomi i didnot expected this from you 😆
-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: preethimadhavg

OMG do you mean he can do anything if Indu is not seeing😲 🤣

paulomi i didnot expected this from you 😆

to aur kya bolu isi serial nehi to hume seekhayaa hai kaise utpataang cheeze sochni chahiye,ab hum bachche to jo dekhenge vohi seekhenge na  ðŸ˜†
Edited by -Paulomi- - 11 years ago