Punar Vivah

Diwali Contest: sign ups Extended by Nov 19th

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Celebrate Diwali with *AarYa* Contest

Hello everyone, 

Diwali is coming up in a week and I thought why don't all we forum waasis celebrate with apni favorite jodi Aarya . It's their first festival and should we not have fun inviting them to share our joy during festivities. Hmm bolo 😳 . So I thought why don't we show our love for the show by having a contest and spruce up the life of the forum.

The concept of this contest is simple.😳
Make a thread to "Welcome ArYa & Parivaar(Scindias & Dubeys) to your Diwali party" .

All you have to do is ... form a team of 2 or 3 members , who with joint effort will make a thread  and decorate it with siggys , Video mixes, Banners , poems , OS , Invite cards or any creativity you think  . The essence is to attract ArYa with your colorful enticing thread so they will attend your Diwali Bash..capiche 😎 

How will ArYa decide whose thread is the best is your next question eh ?🤔 

Once your thread is completed by the deadline I am gonna give ..it will be closed and a Voting poll will be announced  , where members from all over IF will be asked to see the closed entry threads and vote . And which ever thread gets maximum votes will be declared the winner 🤓

The first thing you have to do now is... Form a team( Minimum 2 members is a must..no lone rangers 😆 ) , name your team  and post below by  Friday November 19th .

The teams then have time till Nov 30th to complete decorating their threads .. I know Diwali is Nov 13th ...but  ArYa like to attend delayed Bashes 🤣

Edit : The due dates have been extended for the lack of participation so far...and I am giving a grace period on account of people missing in action due to Festivities 😆

So chop chop...all get to work ASAP 😃

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions or post in this thread. 😊

Regards, 

Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome dear...

Lets work on gurlz...
-AarYaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
A good opportunity for all the creative minded on our forum...I would love to have a look on all the final Diwali threads they make
Wonderful Idea Mods !!!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Awesome contest .. I m really looking forward to all teams now 😎
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow interesting Deeps!!! Lets celebrate Diwali with our Aarya so soon rush to form teams 😃
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb contest for celebration of diwali with aarya & family..very much excited..👏😆
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Such a Great Contest ...Will try to participate 😳
Surish thumbnail
Excellent concept !
psaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am sure I will enjoy watching all new creations.
desikimsam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is such a fab idea real excited to see the final masterpieces