Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LazyBing thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

My question is which actress would you want to work with in the future???(T.V and bollywood)😊

Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hubo una inspiracion particular o la motivacion para usted como un actor que se adelanta como un actor durante su carrera entera?
Has there been a particular inspiration or motivation for you as an actor moving forward as an actor throughout your entire career?

Surish thumbnail
What is it like working off-screen with fellow actors/actresses?How do you deal with ups and downs when working in the film industry?

Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
SushmaGill thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surish

What is it like working off-screen with fellow actors/actresses?How do you deal with ups and downs when working in the film industry?

Thanks Surish!!!!!
SushmaGill thumbnail
Last day is Tuesday...for those of you who are interested...
SushmaGill thumbnail
Thank you everyone for your questions...they have been sent so once I get a response I will post it so you can can see.😊

Also a thanks to Himmanshoo for taking the time to do this for us. ⭐️👏
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks Sush!!!   Himmanshoo is indeed fortunate to have a dedicated fan like you!!!!

Surish thumbnail
Originally posted by Sushma

Thank you everyone for your questions...they have been sent so once I get a response I will post it so you can can see.😊

Also a thanks to Himmanshoo for taking the time to do this for us. ⭐️👏

My Response

Sushma!
sherni_ashish thumbnail
Sush would like 2 ask Himmo  how he gets along with other actors of the serial..specially with Ashu? 
SushmaGill thumbnail
Originally posted by: sherni_ashish

Sush would like 2 ask Himmo  how he gets along with other actors of the serial..specially with Ashu? 

Sherni I sent the questions to Himm 2 days ago but no worries someone already asked himm this question so you'll get a response   to this 😊