Yuvreen Tour Updated page 3 :)

akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
YUVREEN TOUR

Yo!!!..SG'ians..well we all love our pyaara and cute couple yuvreen...but somewhat a vague idea came into my mind..to post it..and try my hand at creativity in some other place other than analysis..so aaj ke episode mein ki no analysis from me..(sad ???!!) Worry not doston!!..kal ki analysis mein aaj and kal ke episode dono ka likhunga then πŸ˜† (ohh crap!!!..firse speech likhega ye!! )and for a change no monkey emoticons in this post anymore..(let's have some respect for IF people too.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›)

WILY (Why I Love Yuvreen)

CAMERA TALKING TO US

Now how cool is that ??!!πŸ‘πŸΌ...your leads always share things that is going in their minds with their friends in the program..to their love..but to us ???..That's amazing..and love it when they both think and tell us viewers about what they feel about each other. Suvi toh permanent member hain ye kaam karne ki...but yuvi...well he also got addicted to suvi..and started doing this camera talking...ssshhh..everyone..remember something by the pic you see ?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...he told us not to tell it anyone about it...so everyone..SSSHHH...coz bhai hamara cheetah hai !!! 😎..voh aise girly kaam karta hain...no one should know about it πŸ˜‰

EYELOCKS

Eyelocks πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Haaye!!!...one of the most lovey-dovey moments that happen with every couple in almost every show..but dunno..inke eyelock mein kuch alag hi baat hain!! πŸ˜† Specially with yuvi's shaitan bachhe wali eyes and suvi big, cute  and beautiful eyes😳 (Ohh..m dead! 🀒) Sometimes it looks as if u can go on and on and on...looking at them and their eyelocks...❀️

SWEET SMILE

Now this is one thing no one can disagree on...acting munde and kudi ki kamaal di hain..but the charm they bring in by their cute smile...well they can make a normal scene look a charming one!! If u are a fan of yuvreen..but not a fan of their smile...😲😲😲 Well u need to revisit their old episodes...and check out what yuvi told about suvi's smile by shaking his head... "Haaawwwttt" !!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† well that one really cute and absolute true dialogue for both of Dem..their smile can literally charm anyone.

HAND WAVING TO CHECK

Now how cute is that ???...making your love close their eyes for a surprise..Great!!..but then checking that they aren't cheating by waving hand in front of their face..Awww...we saw this first time with yuvi...but then suvi doing the same thing when she brings Ladooos for his pyaara sa laddoo πŸ˜³πŸ˜³..*Supercute* haaye!!! Just love that laddoo surprise scene...

CARE FOR EACH OTHER

Lastly..the thing u need the most in any love relationship..another ingredient along with love..is care..well yuvi goes all out when someone hurts suvi..and doesn't think once for going on with violence who hurts his love..but care about sharing things..love when cheetah shares the laddoo with suvi..that was so sweet..and how he/she feels and that PAKKA PROMISE that yuvi makes to be with her along every problem that they face...That is sweetness redefined...😳

Phew..so that is all from my side..i don't know this was a total vella timepass post..and a bit girly too..πŸ˜›πŸ˜› although i missed a few things like nok-jhoks..or the KISS..but time constraints here...but sorry couldn't help myself from making this post..had this idea last night..and bring in some creativity like vidya...although i am not very good at it..but life mein kuch naya try nahi kiya toh what's fun in life yaar!!..confused why everything is written in BLUE..well the people who know me..know why it is πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
So...well...i hope u like the post u all Yuvreen lovers..😊 Bye for now😊
Edited by akshayR - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iiManAsiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gud1!!many resons r mine too...

vidya.G thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Love ur post!!!!!!!!!❀️❀️❀️
Although...i must say...i miss those monkey emoticons...but its okiee...πŸ˜‰
Akku...is this really u?😲
where did u hide this sweet part of urs????
i'm dazzled...this post is super-duper sweet...
Those like button isn't enough...they should create a super like button...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Love it! 

..chotu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well akshu...amazing post...congrats for trying sumthing new in lyf n make it amazingπŸ‘πŸΌ...loved da post n da way u described everything...well done dear...n for da last lyn dat y everything is written in blue...let dat be a secret only...hehe...let others guess it...
sujairohit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Its awesome.Loved reading it.Do continue writing such post along with your analysis .
akshayR thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidya.G

Love ur post!!!!!!!!!❀️❀️❀️

Although...i must say...i miss those monkey emoticons...but its okiee...πŸ˜‰
Akku...is this really u?😲
where did u hide this sweet part of urs????
i'm dazzled...this post is super-duper sweet...
Those like button isn't enough...they should create a super like button...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Love it! 

lol..m glad u liked it...and me being sweet...i guess suvi is turning two cheetahs in sweet honey sort of person..one is yuvi himself and second is ME ofcourse πŸ˜Š well i think i missed on some parts..which i will edit later when i get some time πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by akshayR - 11 years ago
akshayR thumbnail
Originally posted by: sahashrabdidash

well akshu...amazing post...congrats for trying sumthing new in lyf n make it amazingπŸ‘πŸΌ...loved da post n da way u described everything...well done dear...n for da last lyn dat y everything is written in blue...let dat be a secret only...hehe...let others guess it...

Yeah..at last something else except the analysis πŸ˜† and yeah my secret lies with you sweety... πŸ˜‰
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
akshay this is awesome yaar... mind-blowing hai...maza aa gaya ...har ek baat perfect hai...

after reading this i fell in love with yuvreen one more time...πŸ˜†
Edited by kaveriw2008 - 11 years ago
..chotu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: akshayR

Yeah..at last something else except the analysis πŸ˜† and yeah my secret lies with you sweety... πŸ˜‰

yeah...so let others guess itπŸ˜‰
kim.rayat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ahm ahm,, bhai kya baat hai,,, Lagta hai SG ne sab per asar kiya haiπŸ˜†,, yesterday i was thinking of a romantic types topic, n then i suddenly woke up n said to myself,,,this doesn't suits meπŸ˜›,, so got back into senses😎
And yes there's lot more abt our yuvreen to luv for, waiting for ur extended lovey dovey track 
So reading this, i'm in confusion,,, do i know uπŸ˜•