Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Yuvreen Tour Updated page 3 :) - Page 2

akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kim.rayat

Ahm ahm,, bhai kya baat hai,,, Lagta hai SG ne sab per asar kiya haiπŸ˜†,, yesterday i was thinking of a romantic types topic, n then i suddenly woke up n said to myself,,,this doesn't suits meπŸ˜›,, so got back into senses😎

And yes there's lot more abt our yuvreen to luv for, waiting for ur extended lovey dovey track 
So reading this, i'm in confusion,,, do i know uπŸ˜•

Lol..well di..even i don't know main itna sweetu sweetu sa kaise ho gaya aaj..yes..i missed a few things..voh colg ke liye nikalna pad gaya..so have to leave it mid-way..nahi toh aaj full intention mein tha main aaj poori thesis likhne ke..πŸ˜†
About knowing me..well as u can see..even vidya (Mia) is surprised..ki mujhe ekdum se kya ho gaya πŸ˜†
Edited by akshayR - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KTEP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really liked it.. Good job
bhunilu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 AWESOME Post As AlwaysπŸ‘ πŸ‘ Really Ur Posts are truly amazing.πŸ‘πŸΌ Loved reading this post😳
maria_rox14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg this is sooo awesome!!!
Supertrouper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ur post is amazing...hats off to d hard work u put in inspite of busy sceds. Keep up d gd wrk so Dat it mks d waiting for yuvreen cmback bearable...
Supertrouper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@akshay: u can inc those breezy feelings yuvi gets whenever suvi is around nd mk another post plz.
akshayR thumbnail
i wl actually add into it only πŸ˜ƒ
nicki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
how long do we have to wait to get these kind of moments again?
akshayR thumbnail
THE KISS

now how can anyone forget this moment of Yuvreen....i even remember the date this thing was aired (11-12th Sept) πŸ˜‰...this was one thing Annie in the show was so badly after for Yuvreen...and it happened...and happened in such a way..that it totally blew our minds away!! πŸ˜†...Yuvreen planning to spend some time together...and yuvi's spontaneity leads to this awesome and beautiful moment 😳 with Yuvi in red and black.πŸ˜‰..whereas suvi in BLUE..and the beautiful kiss ..and they looked like couple made in heaven and suvi's mind blowing yet beautiful expressions after that 😳...although we don't like to remember what happened 1 week after this...coz its-after effects can be seen till now..and bcoz of this everyone is really scared of kiss between yuvreen πŸ˜† Although we still expect some of these to come whenever yuvreen re-unites.❀️

NOK-JHOKS 

i wud say this the starting point of Yuvreen story...started with nainital...and still going strong πŸ˜†...this is one of the best parts almost everyone loves.πŸ˜ƒ..specially the funny and humour ones..πŸ˜›.and we mostly got all the other names for yuvi and suvi from there..like junglee, gunda and KK for yuvi.πŸ˜†..and tortoise, sadi hui machli for suvi..🀣..for almost every yuvreen lover...if they are having nok-jhoks...they can assure u..that every thing is going fine with yuvreen coz we all know...if any problem occurs..they will always be wid each no matter what happens...😳
Edited by akshayR - 11 years ago
..chotu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
tum kabhi woh dress aur uss din ki suvi ko bhul bhi sakte ho...πŸ˜†so there's nothing so surprising for me to know dat you still remember the dateπŸ˜‰
well ab nok-jhok u r ri8...dats da best part we love...other dan the romantic onesπŸ˜‰...well u forgot one name-kathgodami express...love dat name for suviπŸ˜†
ab tumhare pas aaun toh I'll say kya baat kya baat kya baat...ikhte raho beta...bahut hi unaati hogi...I said dis somewhere lse tooπŸ˜†