Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Supertrouper

Goldie

Supertrouper

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
@akshay: u can inc those breezy feelings yuvi gets whenever suvi is around nd mk another post plz.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yuvreen Tour Updated page 3 :) (Page 3)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
i wl actually add into it only Big smile

nicki11

nicki11

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
how long do we have to wait to get these kind of moments again?

luvushivin1

Goldie

luvushivin1

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
ur posts are awsum...1

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
THE KISS

now how can anyone forget this moment of Yuvreen.Approve...i even remember the date this thing was aired (11-12th Sept) Wink...this was one thing Annie in the show was so badly after for Yuvreen...and it happened...and happened in such a way..that it totally blew our minds away!! LOL...Yuvreen planning to spend some time together...and yuvi's spontaneity leads to this awesome and beautiful moment Embarrassed with Yuvi in red and black.Wink..whereas suvi in BLUE.Smiley.and the beautiful kiss Smiley..and they looked like couple made in heaven and suvi's mind blowing yet beautiful expressions after that Embarrassed...although we don't like to remember what happened 1 week after this...coz its-after effects can be seen till now..and bcoz of this everyone is really scared of kiss between yuvreen LOL Although we still expect some of these to come whenever yuvreen re-unites.Heart

NOK-JHOKS 

i wud say this the starting point of Yuvreen story...started with nainital...and still going strong LOL...this is one of the best parts almost everyone loves.Big smile..specially the funny and humour ones..Tongue.and we mostly got all the other names for yuvi and suvi from there..like junglee, gunda and KK for yuvi.LOL..and tortoise, sadi hui machli for suvi..ROFL..for almost every yuvreen lover...if they are having nok-jhoks...they can assure u..that every thing is going fine with yuvreen coz we all know...if any problem occurs..they will always be wid each no matter what happens...Embarrassed

Edited by akshayR - 27 December 2012 at 2:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simidisujairohitMonika_SSahasYuvreenian

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
tum kabhi woh dress aur uss din ki suvi ko bhul bhi sakte ho...LOLso there's nothing so surprising for me to know dat you still remember the dateWink
well ab nok-jhok u r ri8...dats da best part we love...other dan the romantic onesWink...well u forgot one name-kathgodami express...love dat name for suviLOL
ab tumhare pas aaun toh I'll say kya baat kya baat kya baat...ikhte raho beta...bahut hi unaati hogi...I said dis somewhere lse tooLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshayR

maria_rox14

maria_rox14

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Nice one!!!!! And I have to say it was the best kiss I have seen on Indian tv even though technically we didnt 'see' it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nicki11

Monika_S

Goldie

Monika_S

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Back to golden moments Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.