Nautanki Times #19-Lo Aaj Main Kehta Hoon...ILY <3

Posted: 11 years ago

Dimple and Shivu eagerly preparing for NT #20..and cross checking stuff

Dimpy: I made the new siggiesπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 
Shivu: I PM'd Stu for new banners
Dimpy: Oh...we got new sections...did you do sign ups...??
Shivu: oopss..no...I am planning to do it after NT #19
Dimpy: k... everything in place now?
Shivu: yup... me opening NT account for NT #19

**opens NT account**

Shivu: What the...
Dimpy: no gaali...
Shivu: Dimpy...there are just 9 PMs...
Dimpy: no re...there must be more...
Shivu: nopes...there aren't any
Dimpy: how can this happen...
Shivu: very easily...just don't PM sections😑
Dimpy:  calm down...go and do NL with whatever is there...
Shivu: k...

Welcome MBians to NT #19
We will soon be nearing NT #20 and we promise a big dhamaka!!! Anyways... Enjoy the NL

Main Banner- Dimple
Headers- Stutz
Edited by --Shivu-- - 11 years ago
by M.Hurr

Aik baat jo hai honton tak ayii nahi bass ankhon se hai jhankti

Tumse kabhi mujhsay kabhie kuch lafz hai who mangti

Jinko pehn kay honton tak ajaye who

Awaaz ki bahoon mein bahein dalay ithlaye who

Laken joy eh aik baat hai ehsaas hi ehsaas hai

Khusboo si hai jaisi hawa mein terti khusbo jo beawaaz hai

Jiski khabar tumko bhi hai jiska pata mujhko bhi hai

Duniya se bhi chupta nahi janay yeh kaisa raaz hai

30thOct-2nd November:

RK praises MB that the color suits her a lot and when she's angry she looks even more gorgeous he said it all with a seductive smile.Later RK makes an excuse he wants to take some rest and when Madhu tries to assist RK to his room he says that she can also plan to attack him and her going to mandir and giving him blood was a coverup to which she says although she made a very good plan but she gets caught by him and RK says she can never do that otherwise with whom she will fight and Madhu is stunned to hear this because she told RK the same when he was fighting for his life Madhu asks him if he heard that all and RK just grins(OMG-if he smile like that ever again).An angry Madhu comes to RK with a food tray and he says if Mr.India will not feed him today she feeds him without looking at him and keeps on looking at her.Madhu comes to know from radha that RK hasn't take his medicines yet so she looks for him and finds RK sitting in entertainment room watching Mr.India Madhu is somewhat amused and offers RK his medicines he refuses and tells her he knows she hasn't eat anything too and she will have to eat something,they both argue and than RK eats his medicine and MB her food,Madhu watches Mr.India and smiles and RK stares at MB and than falls asleep,MB notices RK has asleep and puts shawl on him and than she try to adjust the pillow by taking his face in her hands and RK wakes up and both have an eyelock,Madhu gets up to leave but her bangle gets stuck in RK's shirt and Madhu almost falls on RK and they have an eyelock again she releases her bangle and than begins the song I love you from Mr.India both feel awkward and try to switch off the projector but in vain finally they both sit and watch Mr.India together and when the scene comes of tina dying Madhu cries and tells RK how Malik used to switched off the TV when that part come,RK gets concerned and insists Madhu to tell him about her father and pours her heart to RK.

by lovelygeet24X7

The face-off between Malik & R.K when former had come to kill the latter in his room could be tagged as the worst scene of the week. But more than worst it was a rather interesting scene to watch with R.K's & Malik's razor sharp dialogues!πŸ˜‰

Regards
Rashmita!

by Phoenix.Xeelan

Followed by the last week, this week too worst character was Shamsher Mallick. His intentions of saving his daughter, hating RK can be justified but the third time attempt of murder to RK couldn't be. He cannot kill anyone for anything. This time he took help of a ice dagger to finish RK once and for all. But the sharp calculative brain of RK totally caught him in his act and gave him a good reality check of what would this incident bring the consequences. Especially how Shamsher's murderous action would effect Madhu – his loving daughter for whom he was doing all this. Then he became paranoid in fear of getting caught. GUILTY CONSCIENCE!! Over and all, we can see he was pitiable!!

by lovelygeet24X7

All episodes of this week were action & romantic packed leaving no room for comic scenes. But yes if you have been looking for sarcastic humor, then there were loads of R.K's dialogues!πŸ˜‰ Like in the recent epi when MB-RK appear at the chawl without any pre-notice & Padmini asks "you two are here so late night, what happened?' πŸ˜•To which R.K replies " Now we are not Chamkadars that we love to wander about at night without any reason'🀣. I found it hilarious though the moment was tensedπŸ˜†

Regards
Rashmita

by Armu4eva

Well this week was all about the sweet khooni rishta of Damad-Sasur πŸ˜ˆ ... and well we did get an odd moment of 'Hayyo Rabba' this week..!

^^ This scene of Shammo almost scaring the living daylights out of Paddo..with his ..'Padmini ji' made me lauf out loud πŸ˜†! If that was not enouf.. he asked her why she touched his clothes ... *Me gutter mind thinks .. he was worried about his izzat... n thought whether he was next after his clothes ..for Paddo to touch* πŸ€£

by -DamnedDrooler-

Madhu it is the yellow orange sari n her bahu roop was interesting ... She was looking great and very much adorable ... The colors really suited her complexion 

by Phoenix.Xeelan

Last week was good on fashion pretty much. RK as usually well dressed, looking super good. Madhu pretty in her different sarees and rest held their usual traditions. Even Bittuji was dressed in white kurta for puja which was looking actually good. Rest saved the day and my favorite for this section, Roma and Trishna for now are GAYEB from the show πŸ˜› so I will spare everyone. NO trashy dresses this week.  πŸ˜† 
by Armu4eva

There comes a time.. in every reporters life..when ur utterly confused on which moment should feature in the MOMENT of the week... πŸ€” n same is the case with me...

A week with full on Hubby-Wifey moments... thought the following pics sure deserved a mention...

>> Kahin woh.. TUM to nahi? πŸ˜‰

ROFL-icious.. RK ... no one can beat this guy in smart talk πŸ˜†! As Biwi tries to help him up the stairs.,.. he diverted her mind. .n said.. may be its she who wants to kill him .. n made such elaborate plans πŸ˜†! Biwi played along n took the blame just as RK ..told her.. he knew she would never do it ..as .if she could..she would fast three times a week for him n. without him.. who will she fight with.. πŸ˜†

>> Meri nazar hai tujh pe 

Yes . .yes.. i loved it  .. when RK boy kept checking out his hot wife.. instead of the movie.. πŸ˜‰! Tharkey sure knows.. what MAAL he has .. now doesnt he πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

>> I love you πŸ˜³

There couldnt have been a more inappropriately APPROPRIATE time.. to play the song .from Mr. India.. as Mr. India (aka Madhu) was busy drooling on her babe Seema ji (aka RK)😳😳😳  ! The look of desire.. in her face.. n her un-batted eyelids when RK opened his eyes.. showed clearly ..that these two r sooo INTO each other  

by x.Maaneet4eva.x

View:209
Replies:5470
by -NaGs_BaBy-

Congrats VD!!! ITA awards...Party time

By  leverne with 97 replies , 2584 views

by bubblygal2711

by swaron502

Superstar RK Of the Week: Nishi.Singh

Your Gift:

Glycerine Of The Week: Rockers007
Your Gift:

Gossiping Queen Of The Week: emptyworld
Your Gift:

Heroine Of The Week: Amu4eva
Your Gift:

.. Important Note ..

Guys... I am just DONE now... Did you see the condition for NT #19?? Could you possibly see more than 2 sections in most of the posts...?? I reserved 6 spots... I was soo glad I'd be doing MB NL this time... but then when I logged into NautankiTimes account...I couldn't find more than 9 PMs...which are usually 15+

Me and Dimpy...we have been planning a GRAND celebration on double dhamaka of NT #20 + Diwali... but now I guess...an empty edition wouldn't be something people would like to see... So I have an idea... 

why not after NT #20...let's scrap the NL... When there'd be no NL...I wouldn't have such temper...and I'd be fine... and most of you too... Me had asked Shifs about some new sections...and she agreed too... but now I am literally scared to make a new Sign Up Post...

So...you guys let me know...what do you want...me and Dimpy...will be absolutely fine... actually free... with NT... 

P.S: Apurva had sent her section...but it encountered some error. As soon as she resends it... I'll edit it here...

P.S: πŸ€— to people who sent their sections... those 9 PMs

Shivu,
On behalf of Dimple and Myself
Great NT, loved it <3 πŸ‘πŸΌ

Awesome job you guys, keep it up!!

great job everyone

me think that its better to reduce the sections if possible, if that doesnt work then we can change