Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

~*~ Nazim Land Appreciation Thread # 1 ~*~

NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THE HEART THROB, THE HANDSOME, THE DASHING, THE SPECTACULAR, THE MOST CHARMING GUY ON TELLY
THE NON OTHER THAN OUR VERY OWN

~~~~ MOHAMMAD NAZIM ~~~~

~~~~  MOHAMMAD NAZIM aka AHEM MODI ~~~~

~~~~ MOHAMMAD NAZIM IN SHURYA AUR SUHANI ~~~~

Nazim's first show before Saath Nibhana Saathiya

~~~~ MOHAMMAD NAZIM as MODEL ~~~~

⭐️⭐️ ""WE ALL LOVE YOU SO MUCH"" ⭐️⭐️
Edited by -GiNa- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazimKiDewani thumbnail

~~~~THE JOURNEY OF MAOHAMMAD NAZIM ~~~~

~~~~ BIOGRAPHY ~~~~

Mohammad Nazim is an Indian television actor. He is best known for his character of Ahem Modi in Star Plus serial Saath Nibhana Saathiya. Currently doing two films one Bollywood and one Punjabi!

Mohammad Nazim was born on 1st January , 1984. Nazim is a Muslim Punjabi guy. He originates from Punjab where he completed his education in Chandigarh and his family consists of his mom, dad, four sisters and an elder brother. He began his television career with Shaurya aur Suhani in Star Plus after which he went on to do shows like CID and Aahat later. He has done videos and ramp-walks also, before he worked in television.

~~~~ Starting from scratch ~~~~ 

He was born and brought up in Malerkotla, Punjab. When he was seventeen, he shifted to Chandigarh. He worked as a personal trainer at Bodyscapes gymnasium, Sector-34. While he was instructing people on fitness, he also modelled for various Punjabi videos and participated in many of fashion shows. He was also among the top twenty in the Gladrags Indian Male models. 

~~~~ Journey there on ~~~~

He was fond of acting since childhood and once He got to do a show for Channel V for two days where He earned Rs 1000 per day. And as for education, He had completed my twelfth standard and started my graduation but He left it in between. He also modelled for various print advertisements and from there on, He was offered a negative role in Star Plus' Shaurya Aur Suhani. He went to Mumbai and after this show, He struggled for one year and did shows like CID and Aahat. But all this while, He was waiting for a meaty role and that's when Saath Nibhana Saathiya happened.

~~~~ Present perfect ~~~~

When, He signed Saath Nibhana Saathiya, He never expected it to do so well. As it is, the show was slotted for 7 pm! He is really enjoying being Ahem Modi,(NAZIM ITS SELF) actually the character is not bad at all but the situations are such that make him lose temper.  I love it when I hear from the audience that they like me in the show.

~~~~ Life in a daily soap ~~~~

First of all, I would like to suggest all the aspiring actors that talent is very essential and you must work hard if you want to be a television actor. I have a daily shoot of nearly twelve hours and on some days I don't even get time for myself. As I'm a fitness freak, I make it a point to hit the gym on a daily basis and I also follow a healthy diet routine. Although, I'm enjoying being a Mumbaikar now but I miss Punjab a lot.

~~~~MOHAMMAD NAZIM as AHEM MODI ~~~~

A 27 year old modern man, he is the son of Kokila and Parag. He is a workaholic and believes in himself. Although not outright mean, he is insensitive towards others' feelings, mainly because of the way his mother has raised him. He is a mamma's boy and blindly follows whatever his mother asks him to do. He single-handedly runs the whole Modi empire.

~~~~ MOHAMMAD NAZIM as FILM HERO ~~~~

NAZIM doing a comedy-horror Punjabi movie titled Full Fukre, which is being directed by Chetanya Tripathi. The story revolves around three brothers and their dreams. He is playing the youngest brother along with Miley Jab Hum Tum fame Arjun Bijlani and Lakhwinder Singh. Nazim's character in the movie is a very simple person who falls in love with each and every girl. It is very similar to the character of Akshay Kumar in Housefull. The shoot for the movie is on and it will be ready for a release in another three months.

Pyaar Mein Aisa Hota Hai
Nazim playing a role as I.S officer is a Thillar film.

Pyaar Mein Aisa Hota Hai is an upcoming Bollywood Thriller Movie directed by Rajeesh Kumar, staring Mohd Nazim, Aanamika Bawa, Rohit Rajawat, Aayushi Sharma, Aslam Khan, Eshu Pal, Santosh Raj, Parivartan Sumani, Virender Kaushik as well as Harish Chopra.

NazimKiDewani thumbnail

~~~~ MOHAMMAD NAZIM ~~~~

~~~~APPRECIATION CONER ~~~~

~~~~ About Ahem Modi ~~~~

The intriguing thing about Ahem is his journey of self discovery of himself. Through the course of the two year and a bit we have seen him mature emotionally to a point where he was able to recognise Gopi's genuine effort and appreciate her good values. He has confessed his love to her and is looking forward to their first baby. 

Before he got married he imagined his world to be so different and the relationship he had with Anita he believed that this was a perfect one. When his mother told him on that faithful day of her finding his life partner, without any objection he accepted his future wife. If you remember he did not want to even see her photograph when he was told to. He accepted his mother's choice of bride only because he loves his mother and wants to see her always happy as he believes that she has his best interest in mind all the time.

With this he broke off his relationship with Anita telling her of his mum's future plans for him. It came to a point where she asked him to choose between his mum and her. This was when he dumped her to satisfy his mother's wish. The break up left him in a state of quandary through his wedding period.  

We have learnt from the moment he set eyes on Gopi that his weakness was his attraction to Gopi, which he was in denial with but kept it to himself for some time. However, it was this attraction that granted many eye lock scenes thereafter. On the other hand, upon him finding out about her illiteracy and the audience witnessing the kalakaris set up against Gopi, this only worsened his view of her. He expected her to respond like any other girl would but much to his disbelief and state of confusion she did not. Through time and through different situations he had gradually learnt about her and her worth.

That unfinished or incomplete emotional business with Anita had haunted him from time to time as we have seen him staring at a photograph of Anita and him, and had kept that photograph with other cards and tokens from her privately with him. Also, he had a flashback of her on his birthday too. Hence the need to bring final closure with her was needed for him to move on in his life, which eventually happened.

Closure came for him only having learnt about more about what makes the way she is. When Gopi expressed her interest to study and had shown her perseverance this motivated him to teach her himself. It is from here where he gradually began to fall in love with his wife as he not only took the role of a teacher but also became her friend in the process. Through friendship, blossomed caring and an instinctive need to be demanding and show possession.

When she bravely had chosen to carry the ransom to the kidnappers who had Rashi, his had revealed his feelings for her safety. She mattered a lot to him. However, her injury arising out of this rescue left him guilt ridden and protective over her. His state of mind left him feel fraught with of what life would be without her. Her slow but sure recovery breathed new life into Ahem that, when Holi arrived and he accidentally became inebriated on bhang, he romantically expressed his love to her.

Soon after Holi and his lack of memory coupled by the arrival of Anita, brought Ahem to face his past and present. Even though it took him time to verbalise his thoughts of his choice he was clear with Gopi that his present life mattered more. It took a near death experience to bring complete closure to his past.

It was soon after when news came of Gopi's pregnancy. He felt he was losing hold of his marriage, wishing he had time to spend with his Gopi before the baby is born. Since then onwards Ahem made a concerted effort in being with his Gopi at every moment possible, allowing to grow to become a better husband and an expectant father to be. His journey of self discovery of himself continues.

⭐️  Written By Swasthi  ⭐️
NazimKiDewani thumbnail

~~~~ NAZIM DEEWANI'S LIST ~~~~

-GiNa-
Mandy20
Hetp
swasthi
 Deepikz
 ilike_tv
justlikethat1
Leki
NazmaJ
scarlet
dipsy80
  basuanasuya
janani18
nilani
aasthanup
   muna1234
hana_y
hansa2
Muskaan.Musky
Naaz__10
archanakarthik
munnihyderabad
doc4ever
Bloomingbud
Ritu567
_Devna_
amalaziz
Xarina
mona05
ANJ4
delsi
Deepali88

P.S.  If u guyz are wanna join this AT so please pm me (Sherry) i will sure add u in this AT...😊

~~~~ RULES OF THIS AT ~~~~

Rules for Nazimland AT 😊
Do not bash Nazim or say a single word against him, only appreciation
Post any Nazim pics or latest news about him and feel free to share
No bashers or Haters allowed!!
Have fun and enjoy talking about Nazim in the AT 😳
Thanks For Understanding.. 😊

NazimKiDewani thumbnail

~~~~ MOHAMMAD NAZIM ~~~~

~~~~CREATIONS CONER ~~~~

~~~~ Credit by Muskaan Musky ~~~~

~~~~ Credit by X.Sisi94 - Siham ~~~~

K-1.jpg

~~~~ Credit by Deepkiz ~~~~

~~~~ credit by Hetp - Hetal ~~~~

~~~~ Credit by -GiNa- Sherry ~~~~

Hetp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
~~Offscreen video(sbb/sbs)about Nazim movie FulFukre~~

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxp9iXBtS28[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cz5go26Y3o&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q4GchUAo-Y&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

~ ~ ~Nazim acting in Video albums ~ ~ ~

1) Gogi Bains Vichhre

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WS6S3U0kJI[/YOUTUBE]

2) Tanhaiyan

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xLozQsSxxM&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Nazim dance performance @Big Television awards

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQQrsmV5OLM&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Hetp - 11 years ago
Hetp thumbnail
Nazim giving self-defence tips

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WWz8J7D8L4[/YOUTUBE]

A day with Mohd.Nazim

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFlxfMETbg4[/YOUTUBE]

Nazim interview(his favourite corner on set)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw7b4Lefg74&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Nazim gears up for Eid

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvrU9cYmlUc[/YOUTUBE]

Nazim enjoying Monsoon

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EYZXvnETWE[/YOUTUBE]

Nazim new car(his dream!!!)
link  :   http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xv4wdt_saas-bahu-aur-betiyan-aaj-tak-16th-november-2012-video-p1_shortfilms#.UKdgVuQ3sbB

Hetp thumbnail
                    ~ ~ ~ Some Article on Mohd.Nazim ~ ~ ~

TOI: The Eternal Bond - Mohd. Nazeem

(ON THE OCCASION OF FRIENDSHIP DAY,A FEW CELEBRITIES TALKED ABOUT THE SPECIAL BOND THEY SHARE WITH THEIR BEST FRIENDS )
My friendship with Feroz Bakshi who is from my hometown Punjab is eternal.He made me realise the value of having a healthy and fit body.I was a laidback person,but he always took initiative and encouraged me to exercise.If he hadnt been around,I would have not taken care of my body which is very necessary in this industry.He is my fitness inspiration and has made a huge difference to my life and career.  

__________________________________________________________________________--

HT [M] - On record - Nazim

1) Weirdest band name you've heard?

50 cent (sic).

2) Break-up song you would turn to?

'Tujhe bhula diya' (Anjaana Anjaani, 2010).

3) Craziest music festival you've attended or band you've seen?

I have never been to any rock concert, though I've attended ghazal performances.

4) An actor you would like to hear sing?

I wish I could hear Kishore Da sing live.

5) Best bathroom song?

'Thande thande paani se nahaan chahiye', (Pati, Patni Aur Woh, 1978).

6) Favourite or most difficult song on karaoke?

I can't name just one. There are many such songs that are really hard to sing.

7) Song you've OD-ed on in the recent past?

'Jism hai toh kya', (Jism 2).

8) Most irritating song or cheesiest track you've heard?

'Ooh la la' (The Dirty Picture, 2011).

9) Best long-drive album?

I love listening to old romantic songs while driving.

HT: Scared of being wrong-Nazim

Mohammed Nazim, aka Ahem of Star Plus' Saath Nibhaana Sathiya, is scared of being wrong. "My family was nervous when I told them I want to act. This industry was new territory for me and it took me five long years to settle down in Mumbai. I was scared I was wrong," says Nazim.

His first few years in the industry were very stressful, he says.

"I almost broke down once and went back to my home town Chandigarh, but fate had a plan. Today I am known as Ahem, my screen name. I have became an idol for my fans."

hana_y thumbnail
gina add me too please 
--HANISA-- thumbnail
love him add me too gina