Posted: 11 years ago
Hey anyone see today sbs seg...πŸ˜›
omg Ahemji ne necklace frige mein rakha πŸ€”

l i love when naaz pulling rucha leges πŸ˜‰

have any one the link plz post it her
Edited by -GiNa- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Ponny how abt the pics πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ i wont tell u that time but when i was posting the modling pics im litterly thoughting abt u..n ur fav pics of naaz esp the orange one.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
hey which pics ponny..orange one????😳i thought that of my dp(though its edited...πŸ˜‰)
Edited by Hetp - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Ponny how abt the pics πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ i wont tell u that time but when i was posting the modling pics im litterly thoughting abt u..n ur fav pics of naaz esp the orange one.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Hahahahaha... Orange is no longer the same for us, right?!!!  But It's a shame that we can't put that in the forum!!! πŸ˜›

They say RED HOT!!! but for us Orange hot!!! 🀣
Edited by ilike_tv - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Hetp

hey which pics ponny..orange one????😳i thought that of my dp(though its edited...πŸ˜‰)

yup ur right... orange one of ur dp πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
i dont think ponny will like edited one πŸ˜›
@Sherry never mind...i can pm ponny is she is craving for full-version of itπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³
Originally posted by ilike_tv

Hahahahaha... Orange is no longer the same for us, right?!!!  But It's a shame that we can't put that in the forum!!! πŸ˜›

They say RED HOT!!! but for us Orange hot!!! 🀣

omg ponny how much u miss his orange pics deariee πŸ˜‰ Na khud bhulti hai or na hum ko bhulne deti hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

RED HOT was so comman yaar... Orange one is laest in the market jis per humara copy right hai  πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by Hetp

@Sherry never mind...i can pm ponny is she is craving for full-version of itπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³

great idea hetal... imsure ponny going to love thisπŸ˜‰Embarrassed
 OH  you gals!!!  Orange PM , u mean hetal?!!!!🀣   but your DP is a decent one!!!! πŸ˜³  Yes sherry , I will not ferget  or will let you forget... yeh  bhi koi bhoolne waali baat hai kya?!!! NO  NO ... N -O spells NO in Koki style!!!
Originally posted by ilike_tv

OH  you gals!!!  Orange PM , u mean hetal?!!!!🀣   but your DP is a decent one!!!! πŸ˜³  Yes sherry , I will not ferget  or will let you forget... yeh  bhi koi bhoolne waali baat hai kya?!!! NO  NO ... N -O spells NO in Koki style!!!
Yup ORnage pm...not only 1...but 3!!!!πŸ˜‰
n ponny its ok...if u dont let us forget it...atleast i dont mind😳
Fantastic Job on the Thread Guys!! πŸ‘β­οΈ  It Rocks!!